"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Success with women can be narrowed down to one fundamental principle

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,510
Reaction score
5,686
To be successful with a woman, you have to make her perceive that you have higher value that she does. With very few exceptions, this is a hard and fast rule.

How that translates from theory to practice can vary significantly. You could be objectively a very high value man (i.e. good-looking, charismatic, popular) and women will naturally fall all over you. This is relatively rare. You could have very tight game and be able to convince women that you're higher value than your actually are. You could have lots of money and be a gold digger magnet. You could go for women with low self-esteem. It could be a combination of the above factors. But at the end of the day, a woman will not date someone who she subjectively perceives as being lower on the value scale. Men date down; women date up.

If a woman shows no sign of interest, it means that she does not see you as someone who is high value. If a woman initially shows signs of interest only to later turn cold, short of some horrible act or mistake on your part, it means that she changed her mind about your subjective value.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
There's no faking value. Chodes may fool her at first, but eventually, she'll see through the facade.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
I'll add to that the following - you need proper amounts of exposure, which simply means you go head over heels to find women, because women will not look for you, although they might fantasize about someone like you. Do whatever, OLD is fine, and not just one site, social, work, never pass an opportunity. I'd also modify your statement, I'd say this, every woman has different ideas of what is high value for her.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
There's no faking value. Chodes may fool her at first, but eventually, she'll see through the facade.
True.

Instead of spending time on ways to pretend to have high value, use that time to work on the areas that you should be improving to actually have high value.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Agree, I keep saying that its not much about what you do but about who you are.

If you match her physically and pass her in terms of social position and wealth, you dont need or game or tricks to get her attention.

Clearly it takes some basic social skills.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Agree, I keep saying that its not much about what you do but about who you are.

If you match her physically and pass her in terms of social position and wealth, you dont need or game or tricks to get her attention.

Clearly it takes some basic social skills.
What about the women who dontlike a man in "front" of her?
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
There's a type of woman who has to be in the "lead" position. It doesn't matter who you are they will grab the lead as per their entitlement
Not the type of women I have an interest in, I surely dont need hassles at home or in my free time so its a product I aint buying.

Fine with guys looking for such girls, no idea what those girls want nor I need to know.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
There's a type of woman who has to be in the "lead" position. It doesn't matter who you are they will grab the lead as per their entitlement
1 week with Spaz, I'd have her subdued and she'll be the best - most loyal woman a man can have.

These are the best kind of women to have.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
If all this is true, why do I see so many average men with great looking women? And even these average men don’t have charisma or great jobs. I think a lot of this theory is flawed

1 week with Spaz, I'd have her subdued and she'll be the best - most loyal woman a man can have.

These are the best kind of women to have.
Spaz boot camp? Lol
 

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,510
Reaction score
5,686
If all this is true, why do I see so many average men with great looking women? And even these average men don’t have charisma or great jobs. I think a lot of this theory is flawed


Spaz boot camp? Lol
It may be that you have a warped view of what "average" men and "great looking" women are. Also, remember that "average" varies by location.
 

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
1,219
Reaction score
821
Location
The land of improvement
This reminds me of some chicks who hang out with drug addicts and guys without work . Yeah that’s exactly what you said ......

Ps. ( off course I’m sarcastic )
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Spaz boot camp? Lol
Your technique buddy involves molding urself to suit women and then trying to be the most popular guy with women.

Aka the lover boy or boy wonder.

I don't do the above.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top