Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Success with women can be narrowed down to one fundamental principle

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be successful with a woman, you have to make her perceive that you have higher value that she does. With very few exceptions, this is a hard and fast rule.

How that translates from theory to practice can vary significantly. You could be objectively a very high value man (i.e. good-looking, charismatic, popular) and women will naturally fall all over you. This is relatively rare. You could have very tight game and be able to convince women that you're higher value than your actually are. You could have lots of money and be a gold digger magnet. You could go for women with low self-esteem. It could be a combination of the above factors. But at the end of the day, a woman will not date someone who she subjectively perceives as being lower on the value scale. Men date down; women date up.

If a woman shows no sign of interest, it means that she does not see you as someone who is high value. If a woman initially shows signs of interest only to later turn cold, short of some horrible act or mistake on your part, it means that she changed her mind about your subjective value.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no faking value. Chodes may fool her at first, but eventually, she'll see through the facade.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I'll add to that the following - you need proper amounts of exposure, which simply means you go head over heels to find women, because women will not look for you, although they might fantasize about someone like you. Do whatever, OLD is fine, and not just one site, social, work, never pass an opportunity. I'd also modify your statement, I'd say this, every woman has different ideas of what is high value for her.

Glassguy

Reaction score
There's no faking value. Chodes may fool her at first, but eventually, she'll see through the facade.
True.

Instead of spending time on ways to pretend to have high value, use that time to work on the areas that you should be improving to actually have high value.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree, I keep saying that its not much about what you do but about who you are.

If you match her physically and pass her in terms of social position and wealth, you dont need or game or tricks to get her attention.

Clearly it takes some basic social skills.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree, I keep saying that its not much about what you do but about who you are.

If you match her physically and pass her in terms of social position and wealth, you dont need or game or tricks to get her attention.

Clearly it takes some basic social skills.
What about the women who dontlike a man in "front" of her?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a type of woman who has to be in the "lead" position. It doesn't matter who you are they will grab the lead as per their entitlement
Not the type of women I have an interest in, I surely dont need hassles at home or in my free time so its a product I aint buying.

Fine with guys looking for such girls, no idea what those girls want nor I need to know.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
There's a type of woman who has to be in the "lead" position. It doesn't matter who you are they will grab the lead as per their entitlement
1 week with Spaz, I'd have her subdued and she'll be the best - most loyal woman a man can have.

These are the best kind of women to have.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If all this is true, why do I see so many average men with great looking women? And even these average men don’t have charisma or great jobs. I think a lot of this theory is flawed

1 week with Spaz, I'd have her subdued and she'll be the best - most loyal woman a man can have.

These are the best kind of women to have.
Spaz boot camp? Lol

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If all this is true, why do I see so many average men with great looking women? And even these average men don’t have charisma or great jobs. I think a lot of this theory is flawed

Spaz boot camp? Lol
It may be that you have a warped view of what "average" men and "great looking" women are. Also, remember that "average" varies by location.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of some chicks who hang out with drug addicts and guys without work . Yeah that’s exactly what you said ......

Ps. ( off course I’m sarcastic )

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Spaz boot camp? Lol
Your technique buddy involves molding urself to suit women and then trying to be the most popular guy with women.

Aka the lover boy or boy wonder.

I don't do the above.