Success with mixed results. Opinions?

torqueboxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well Ive been doing all kinds of cardio and doing really well on my dieting and starting to look pretty good. Ive been getting tan in the sun and also got my self a nice modern hairstyle( dyed& messy spiked). So far ive noticed alot of additional attention from the ladies. The summer is hot and im making my self hotter..LOL.
Anyway the problem isnt with meeting ladies and getting #'s it seems that Im actually too smooth with getting the #'s and getting girls that have BF's or are really not interested in actually going out.

Here's an example to explain more clearly.

A friend of mine works at a coffee shop down town so I went down to talk to him. I walk in and say hi. At the same time I hear the two other girls start wispering and giggling to each other behind the counter while throwing glances and smiles my way as I talk to my buddy.
So he introduces me to them and I make small talk and do some C&F. So after talking to him annd making some small talk to the girls I leave. I came back a few days later to see himn but he wasnt working, but, the one chick was. She told me to wait till she was going on a break( 5min) so we could talk. We talked and I made her laugh and play with her hair. She offerred her # to me and I gave her mine.

Gave it a few days and gave a call made good convo and tryed to put a date together ,her suggestion. She said she was super busy and would have time the week after. Well its like she wants to go out but for some reason she dosnt give a concrete date.
BTW. She is always telling my friend that she thinks im soo hot?

This is not the first time ive gotten a #offered to me but then had the girl give me the run around when it comes time to go out. I am going to have to assume that its something im doing wrong?

Opinions welcome!! Thanks in advance!!

Mr.De Beer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I sometimes have the same problem, really. Your super smooth, make good conversation, kino, the works. Get her number, she yours sometime. Untill you phone her! Then they appear all uncomfortable and ****.... well, its just some of them. Maybe they think that we are the type who only dates these rebelious bad girls, and then they dont even bother trying to go on a date with you. Just a thought... Well anywayz, youre not alone buddy, we should discuss this properly sometime. And how to handle it, but right now, only spend your time on the ones who aRe willing to go out on a date.
:woo:

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she may like you, BUT SHE DOESN'T TRUST YOU.

in another words, she thinks your TOO HOT, that you'll brake her heart....

Travis1962

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude,

chix today hand out phone numbers all the time and don't want to follow through for whatever reason. If she's not giving you what you want or need then move onto someone who will. If you're hung up on her, give her one more try and if she doesn't bite tell her something like, "well, you seem really busy lately! Tell you what - why don't you give me a ring when you have some time."

She won't call.

Mr.De Beer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true Travis

torqueboxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
That pretty much solidifys my idea that I may not be doing anything wrong. Without sounding arrogant, maybe I ask for the ## in such a way that they dont realize that they are giving it out and later regret it. Kind of got caught in my web of Don Juaness and later think better of it? LOL. It is a bit discouraging to work a nice pickup, get all pumped at the success, and then get no reward for the smoothness. Especally if I am actually interested in the girl. An A to Z success would be nice to break the trend ive been having.

SuperEMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, I've been having that alot

See, when everything is smooth rejection is non-existent. Thus I've found myself with all these numbers of girls that already have bfs. Girls never make sense, but I've been changing my close on cold approaches (ask her straight up) and it's been saving me a lot of time and paper.

I think the most difficult part about the cold approach is that you have to expedite the attraction process within 10 seconds of talking to her. That is very tough (but can be done) esp when you're walking in opposite directions. But this is more fun to me, because it's much less of a game knowing you can have any girl if given 10 minutes of your presence under natural circumstances.

My 2 Euros