Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

success story

johnm420

Don Juan
Reaction score
I could never talk to girls. Girls would come up to me and talk to me, but i could never hold a conversation. I watched complete ass holes who were but ugly and look like a beast get all the girls. I was a shy kid who was the one people looked at and thought was weird.

i was 17 and never kissed a girl and never had a gf. I thought i was a looser and that i could never change. But about a year ago i realized that i could change. For all the time i sat around moping, I relized i could be doing things to change my situation. I realized i did not want to be sad and depreased. Why should people have power of me. Why should i let them have power over my emotions my actions. I used this to fuel my desire's of change. I knew it wasn't going to be easy, but i kept my desire strong.

I realized that the first thing i was going to need was self-confidence. So i enrolled into martial arts which gave me a huge boost in confidence. I began to take brazillian ju-jitsue. Not only did ju-jitsue build up my self esteem , but it got me into increadable shape. I learned how to take an ass-wooping and eventually learned how to dish one out since once a week we would have contact sparring and grappaling.

Since a lot of people saw my confidence level was rising i started to make a lot of enemys. Every day people would try to put me down id just laugh at them because i knew i was becoming a threat to them. One day a kid even tryed to fight me but i knocked him out in 4 punches. After i had layed down that ass wooping people backed off. I still got the put downs from some people but it didnt matter they couldnt hurt my confidence anymore.

Now that i had my confidence i needed to learn how to talk to girls. I just started talking to the people who nobody talked to. The outcasts like myself. Eventually i was able to hold a convorsation with other people. I then tried to ask a girl to my junior prom ,but she said no. Now after that some people would have given up , but i didnt. I could tell that people had already pre-judged me at my highschool and that it was going to be difficult and the only way girls at my hs would like me is if i could make them jealous.

So i began to turn to some of my friends from out of school. One of my friends named chris was an absolute pimp. He got all the ladies. So i told him my situation and i asked him if i could just hang out with him. So i started to hang out with chris and met some buetifull girls and i was gaining experiance in talking to them. I never thought wow let me see if she will go out with me, I just acted normal and learned on how to pick up conversations and learned how to find thouse little hints girls give.

Eventually after trying hard for a long time and never giving up, I became friends with some of these girls and i met some friends of the girls. On my friend chris's birthday i met this one girl and we just talked like the whole night. The next morning she friend requested me on myspace. So i began talking to her online and got her number. 2 weeks latter we went to see a movie she put her head on my shoulder so i put my arm around her and then a little while after i had my first kiss :cool:!

All in all it took about a 14 months of hard work to get there but i never gave up. I met a lot of hardships along the way ,but i managed to pull myself up from the gutter. Im posting this so that other peole who feel down about themselfs realize that they can change! All you need is a strong will and a desire to change and you can do it!!

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post dude. It's great to hear about how successful people have been since they found this site and actually worked hard at changing their life. This is just what those kids who think all this is a load of bull**** need.

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well written post. Having a friend who is experienced in the game is a great way to help you get out of your shell.

I've been on the boards a long time, and these post never get old. Keep up the good work.

TheBadassador

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your story reminds me a lot of what I went through not too long ago.

I was a shy loner in school, and was really frustrated with the way my life was going. Then I read a book called "Success through a Positive Mental Attitude" and found this site.

Changing is not an easy thing, and it is definately not done overnight. However, with patience and a willingness to push your boundaries it will happen.

johnm420

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i got my desire to change after i came to this site a year ago and have just been working on it since hopefully people will read this and just go out there. The hardest part is not caring what other people think about you and just going out there to change yourself. In the beginning I was going out trying to get girls to like me. I cared to much about what others thought. Then i started to change my attitude and just went out there for me. I didnt want to impress anyone, I just wanted to improve myself. I set goals for myself everytime i went out like talk to a girl for X amount of time and tried to make my goal. Ussaly i would fall short of my goals but i was trying and eventually i learned. It's that kind of attitude a person needs to change

noodle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job bro! :up: I am also changing myself, and i guess i am doing pretty good so far.
I am also in martial arts, its a very good investment, not only for confidence but for self-defence and getting fit.