"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Success story - read it, learn it, live it.

maosrdbf

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 16, 2003
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
Firstly, it took me since February to become successful. It is a lengthy proccess. For those of you that come onto this forum and quickly ask silly questions hoping that you'd become popular or a ladies' man overnight, keep dreaming. It takes time.

I went through a complete attitude change. Dumped all of my old friends. I created an entire new group of friends. I developed a better sense of humor, and I just knew how to talk to people better. This entire proccess took at least 4 months (including Feb).

Last year, my friend had this girl from New York (I live in New Jersey about 20 minutes away from her) send me a message online and pretend to be someone, to trick me, or something. I remember it very vaguely. I just blocked her and thought nothing of it. Then, in the summer when he came to my house, he unblocked her. Ever since, she kept on messaging me asking just who the hell I am because I was on her buddy list.

I never answered her until last week, at which point I explained the reason for why I was on her buddy list (obviously she could not remember).

We then started talking. We had around a 3 hour conversation and I just DJ'ed the hell out of her; it was amazing. I do have a log of the conversation, because I use trillian and it logs automatically, but it is way too long to show and I'm sure nobody wants to actually read it.

Next day, we talked online briefly. The following day, I told her I'd like to call her up and we spoke on the phone for 2 hours. The next day I invited her and her friend to come meet myself and my friend. She said yes and we did just that. We ate at the mall and then I invited to come with us back to our area. They said yes and we ended up at my house. We all ended up going swimming in my 70 degree unheated pool. I heated up my gicuzi though and we sat in there for like 4 hours at least. Then we ended up sleeping together at my friend's house. I slept with this girl in a bed. She was just so attracted to me, it was unbelievable.

Anyway, over the week and until now we met more times, and last night she became my girlfriend. I don't really like her nearly as much as she likes me, (and she thinks that I do like her that much) but she is a very HB9.0 and I wouldn't mind keeping her around for a while.

So there is my success. Things are possible when patience and effort is put into them.

Talk to me on AIM if you have questions or want more specific details. I also have pictures of her if you'd like to see. Masta TG1 = AIM name.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

dibilus

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
Can i have the log of the conversation? I just never have anything to say to people.
 

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
That's awesome man, Normally I wouldn't talk on the phone for 2 hours with her, but it doesn't matter how you got to sleep with her, just the fact you did.

By the way... how heavy was the kino at the pool?
 

mikel

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
148
Reaction score
2
She obviously liked you before you started "dj'ing" her. You could of just made up and asked her out instead of talking to her for that long :D .

Be careful dude, sometimes when you think a girl is wayyy into you. Then it could be the same way you feel about her. Even though I'm younger than most people her. I find that when you enter a relationship looking to cheat early on, your partner probably is too.

Just My 2 cents.
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
i gotta say i hate the rating system on this board

e.g. : HB9.0

maybe im the only one but personality is almost just important

i mean no offense but this girl seems like a huge dork

"constantly IM'ong you, a person she didnt even know"

also seems little desperate

"she slept with you on the first date"

but in his situation he needed the phone time to establish rapport, how much i dunno?

what i am getting at is that it is great when you can "DJ" a good looking chick

but when she is a really cool girl. it makes it a lot better
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

maosrdbf

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 16, 2003
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
Yeah...but I am not looking for a wife here, just sex - for now. I think this is what most people on this forum are currently looking for. I won't deny my manhood.

She slept with me because she was attracted to me. That isn't a big deal either. Besides, there is like an entire section on this site just for one night stands which means SEX ON FIRST DATE.

Also, how could she have liked me before she met me?

Also, she just wanted to know why i was on her buddy list, tahts why she kept messaging me. No big deal.

Also, I hooked up with her tonight, so criticize me or her all you want but I'm getting action from a hot girl - I hope you are too.
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
Originally posted by maosrdbf
Yeah...but I am not looking for a wife here, just sex - for now. I think this is what most people on this forum are currently looking for. I won't deny my manhood.

She slept with me because she was attracted to me. That isn't a big deal either. Besides, there is like an entire section on this site just for one night stands which means SEX ON FIRST DATE.

Also, how could she have liked me before she met me?

Also, she just wanted to know why i was on her buddy list, tahts why she kept messaging me. No big deal.

Also, I hooked up with her tonight, so criticize me or her all you want but I'm getting action from a hot girl - I hope you are too.
na dont get me wrong i am happy you are getting what you want

and id like to think that i am aswell
 
Top