Success story (pics)

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This blonde chick was amazing! Experianced, curves, beautiful face. I view it as a success story since I usually can't pull older chicks and this one took some serious work for an hour pull. Kino was my best friend.

Of course the only picture I get of her whole face has to make her look retarded... (on the far left not by me). Even worse I'm leaning back and my shoulder makes me look like one of those koopa things from Mario Bros. movie.

Things start to get hot and heavy... This picture shows how hot she was.

Didn't have a buddy to pull her friend so I did the responsible thing and got her friend so drunk she just passed out!!! Lmao!

Teamwork!
A masterpiece! Hell yeah that's my sig on her left tit lol...

The finish line.

I have one more picture to add, but I don't think I can link nude photos on this board. Send a msg if you wanna see it =D Make sure ya include email and comment on what ya think! Lol.

Cheers to ya'll keepin it real and gettin things done.

The rest of the album... Including my party two nights ago.

AIM: Surfstud8669
Yahoo: copacetic_cougar@yahoo.com

Last edited:

seroph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, son. Props. Glad you had fun.

Cheers,

-JP

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
hahaha nice u fu*ked a hot slut....keep it up man. You did fu*kin great. THIS IS THE KIND OF SH*T WANT TO SEE ON THESE FORUMS

not guys asking about there gfs with mental disorders AND afcs asking if a girl brushes her hair next to me does it mean she likes me?

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Fu*k man her friend has hairy arms it looks like she has to part it with a comb.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup I take pride in going for the beauty and not the beast ;)

Thanks for all the feedback! Hope ya'll that PMed me got some inspiration or at least a splooge! :p

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that pased out black chick looked kinda PREGNET!!!!!!!!!!! hope you didn't have anything to do with it:(

BlahUgh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
that pased out black chick looked kinda PREGNET!!!!!!!!!!! hope you didn't have anything to do with it:(
What black chick? You mean the tanned girl right?

spiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I wouldn't touch any of them girls with your d ick!!!

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not guys asking about there gfs with mental disorders AND afcs asking if a girl brushes her hair next to me does it mean she likes me?
HAHAHAHA I love that line......

Anyways, congrats.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spiker = Homo KBJ. We know why you wouldn't touch em, just keep that shyt to yourself. Damn some of ya'll are haters, what are you doing in this place?

The blonde chick loser. Not the tan chick.

Thanks for more congrats. If I see the blonde girl ever again I'll get a better photo up of her whole body... ah fawk it I'll save it for the Alpha forum.

Last edited:

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree

I disagree that the chicks were ugly.

Now, don't get me wrong these aren't
hot *****es, but **** man, there isn't
a straight guy on this board that wouldn't do these two hoes if noone knew about it.

It sounds like he was able to pull them, get some ass, naked photos, and have a good laugh without exerting much effort.

That is the kind of thing all men should partake of. It is truly a tonic for the male soul.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These girls look pretty good to me.

I think it's funny how the majority of the guys here have alot of trouble getting girls yet they have really high standards.:rolleyes:

Mjfan12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ghostin
That tan girl is a bit on the thick side
Thick is a good thing.

And that girl is not thick at all. If you think that's thick, then you don't know what thick is.