Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Success story...I think

maosrdbf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Long..sorry.

I succeeded at changing completely the way I would react to a more "DJ" way of reacting. Also, my after feelings are successfully changed.

The story:

I had a previous post on this forum, somewhere about this girl I asked a long time ago to come with me this sunday to the shore (I live in New Jersey, USA). Then, she said yes, but I knew that didn't actually mean yes. She cancelled on me so many times so I expected it again this time. So .. here is the dialog (from what I can remember) when I called her yesterday. I also have not spoken to her since I asked her about a month ago.

ME-Hi XXXX

HER-Hi! What's up

ME-Sorry I'm calling you late but I didn't come home until now and I probably won't be able to speak to you until Sunday.

HER-That's okay

-quick random chat for like ... 2 minutes

ME-So what's going on with this Sunday? You still want to go, or what? (wondering what her excuse for not going will be)

HER-This Sunday...Sunday? OOHH! Sunday!
- She goes on now for about 3 minutes explaining why she can't go. She has to go to Boston instead to look at colleges. She was like "I know I keep doing this to you and I'm so sorry" I didn't utter a single word.
HER-Say something...

ME-*sigh*

HER-That sounds like a sigh of disappointment...

ME-No it's anger..

HER-Anger?

ME-Put it this way ... if I was enough of an ******* (im working on it) I'd hang up on you right now.

HER-Oh but you wouldn't do that.. (DAMN I should have) I'm not leaving until late afternoon on Sunday ...

ME-No forget it, I told you, it was going to be an entire-day thing.

HER-Can you tell me now where you were going to take me?

ME-I was going to bring us down to the shore for the day.

HER-Oh, that's nice - she said some other crap about it but I can't remember.

ME-This was the only time we could go also. You can't go on any other sunday and I can't go on any other day.

HER-What about towards the end of the school year?

ME-No it probably won't work out.

HER-Well I'm sorry, I know I keep doing this to you and I want to do something...

ME-Well you know what? That's bull****. I don't buy this 'busy' crap from you.

HER-I AM interested ----

ME-cutting her off - NO ... you obviously aren't

HER- That's not true don't say that.

-Ah this goes on for a couple of minutes.. I end up yelling at her saying:

ME- You know what? I don't want to deal with this anymore. I am the only one pursuing this crap because you basically tell me to and it doesn't work because I don't know when you aren't busy. YOU know it so YOU have to TELL ME when YOU can do things. Frankly, I don't give a **** anymore. I'm done with this ...

-some other random things for 2 more minutes then we both have to go...

HER- I have to go get ready

ME- That's fine I have to go take a shower anyway and get ready myself, Bye.

HER- Have a nice evening

ME- Yeah... you too (im practiaclly muttering the last few lines)

HER- begins to say something but I cut her off by hanging up.

So why is this an accomplishment? Well my reaction to her saying she can't before sosuave.com would be "oh its alright we'll just try some other time" and I'd probably support whatever reason she can't and I wouldn't show anger. This time I put several new messages across:

1. I AM ANGRY.
2. I won't be talking to her or trying to schedule something with her anymore.

Only thing I regret was not hanging up on her when she said she couldn't. I told myself before I called her that I would, but it's hard to hang up on her because she sounds too nice and innocent and stuff.

So is this a success or not? Obvioulsy no success with woman, but in self improvement?

maosrdbf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh.. and about the feelings part...

It's like I told her ...

Frankly, I don't give a **** anymore. I'm tired of it.

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like u did the right thing nexting her man... by the sound of the conversation u had, mainly her bland replies, it didnt seem like she was interested very much. If she was she would put things aside and spend time with u.

Props on NEXTing her :)

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not gonna go on saying things like "this part was afc" or whatever like someone else is undoubtedly about to do.

Instead I'm gonna say it's good that you're no longer being used as a doormat but it's not cool to loose your cool so to speak. You ended it with her thinking your an as$hole, which will definitely damage your rep. You're too close to jerk here.

maosrdbf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fragmentor
I'm not gonna go on saying things like "this part was afc" or whatever like someone else is undoubtedly about to do.

Instead I'm gonna say it's good that you're no longer being used as a doormat but it's not cool to loose your cool so to speak. You ended it with her thinking your an as$hole, which will definitely damage your rep. You're too close to jerk here.
All thoughts welcome and I was hoping someone would point out the AFC parts. We learn from mistakes but sometimes, it is hard to spot our own mistakes.

maosrdbf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fragmentor

Ah, looks like you should have because nobody else did. :)