Success stories from the front line

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Theories not allowed only real life success stories

Reading cats approach journals is something that everyone seems inspired by, since it is real life and not theories. This tag is for anyone to come and post a success story-from a number close, to a great date, a conversation with great game, to getting the draws. Lets keep the comments to a minimum, lets just have inspirational real life success stories from anybody, who felt inspired to have a story to post, and for everyone else to see what can really happen when you man-up!

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
On the phone yesturday with my second main woman (concubine)

Talking about job:

me: So if you could snap your fingers and be anything what would it be.
Her:I dont know I never really thought about it
m: there is nothing. When you were a child what did you want to be growing up.
h: I wanted to be a docter
m: Really
h: Yes
m: What type of docter
H: the ones that work with kids
M: ok
H: but that would take too long to get into now (she's 32)
m: So at what age did you decide that
H: At 7
m: 7 wow at that age, why did you just decide that
h: you know how I told you i was an only child, so I just started craving being around other kids
m: So you didnt have no siblings
h: No
M: How did that make you feel
h: I use to be lonely a lot but thankfully I had my cousins
m: boys or girls
h: boys
m: so you were really close with them growing up
h: yes we were really close those are my boys'
m: so you still see them now
h: yes as a matter of fact i was just talking to them the other day
m: so they still live up here
h: Yes
We talk for a little while longer, but Im at work so I was ready to end it
Me: I'm going to get back to work
Her: you know i havent thought about a lot of the things you asked me today in a while, I guess I should really get to thinking about them (in regards to the question about what would you want to do right now in your life)
m: so when you get an answer to that let me know
h: I will. i am so glad you are back in my life (met her at a club about 3 years ago, chilled made out but didnt hit, lost contact and seen her sparodically over next 3 years until about a month ago).
M; OK
H: just know my feelings for you are going no where, as a matter of fact they are only getting stronger
m: that's a good thing
h: yes it is
M: later baby
H: can I call you later
M: no problem
H: what time is good for you (worried because she knows I live with my wife)
M: anytime, I told you I go to bed late, so whenever you call is cool
h: ok
M: later
h: later baby

ps-tip I gave before-all I did was kept responding to the last thing she said, and asking her what I call "soul" question or questions that touch her soul because they make her think about her feelings, and hopes and dreams.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must have quite a memory there Royal to transcript a convo from the phone like that.

LOL - trying to drum emotion for/in her about past experiences or what she wants to be.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see how this is a sucess story? Having a conversation on the phone should be as easy as hookers at a the release center. I have good conversations with cute girls regularly, and I'm no superman.

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha this thread better be ****ing packed by the time I wake up tommorow..

Lets look at just one recent one that comes to mind. Actually today!! I was working my usual 4:30 to 10:30 shift and around 7ish this HB8 blonde beautiful body comes in to get a caramel macchiato. hmmm hmmm hmmm it was nice. Of course I can't seduce her at work because everyone is like jealous over their. The manager makes me do all kinds of **** when he sees me stop and talk to women. Thats why I got the damn job. I don't know why he acts this way.. Anyways I flirt hella with her though. I also bust her chops about her drink. She said non-fat I'm like "extra fat, what?" Of course their is no such thing hahahaha corny but she was laughing. Good sign.

So she comes in again about an hour and a half later ordering a drink and muffin for a co-worker. So what happens? This is redknight playa you know how I do it. The manager's were in the back and their was nobody in the damn place. I was thinking okay now we can work it.

ME: Back so soon?

Her: Yeah I have to get a drink for a friend. My office is down the street.

Me: No way.. you know you just wanted to see my happy face again, what drink do you need?

Her: A strawberries and cream frappacino and I think she said some fruity muffin.

Me: Fruity muffin? Their are 20 different fruity muffins maam!

Her: hahahaha I guess that ones good. (Points at one)

(I proceed to the pastry case and create some small talk again to try and develop something)

Me: So you must be excited its wednesday that means only two days till friday!

Her: Oh yeah, I actually am turning 21 in a couple weeks so then I'll be excited.

(Hand her the bag and take the money)

Me: Really!? I remember that feeling, you feel like a huge door is opening for you in your life. Just don't party too hard.

Her: Yeah I've only been living here for 4 months so I haven't really done anything crazy but I can't wait to turn 21. bla bla bla

Me: I totally understand you..

(As I say this I feed register tape because a customer is approaching I see from the side.)

Me: Here, we should hang out sometime.

(While she writes down I explain how moving can actually be a great experience and how I've been here for 3 months allready.)

Easy as 1-2-3.. :eek:

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Bravo, you must have been watching James Bond earlier that day, becuase that was smooth as hell. I knew after the I havent did anything much in 4 months line you had her.
Good pimpen pimpen!