Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Success rate: knowing them vs aproach

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see a couple of my friends who have lets say 2 girls a week. But all these girls they have, they ALWAYS know them before, either from school, or more usually someone introduced them in the usual bars/coffee our groups hang out, and after 2 or 3 times being in the same place chatting up a bit, it eventually happens.

I never seen these guys going up to a girl and introduce themselves, they just hang out with their group of friends, and a big one, and get to know a lot of girls. We live in a 10000 habbitant city, so there are aint that many spots, so if you like a girl and get to know her, you dont have to chase her cause she will hang out at the same places too.
In the 2nd or 3rd time you are with the girl dancing, having fun in a cofee or bar, bang.

This group of friends of mine are 17/18 yo, the so called hip hop generation. The guys are confident, and the girls are easy. So im glad i joined this circle of friends. We just hang out in our own, doing our thing, having fun, not even have to look for knowing girls.

So the point, i just wanted to coment about already knowing the girl and being "naturally" introduced to her, or making a cold aproach and having sucess. I'd say in bars or clubs, prolly 90% of the game going wasnt from a cold aproach. They still work of course, but you have to work harder. Much easyer to have a group of friends that know a lot of ppl that know another lot of ppl and so on, and get to know the ppl while doing your thing.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That maybe u can get a much higher success rate and time/effort ratio by developing your friend circles instead of only focusing on cold aproaches.

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should work on BOTH. Social circles are where most success comes from, while cold approaches force you to practise interacting with women for the purpose of attraction again and again.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Trance
That maybe u can get a much higher success rate and time/effort ratio by developing your friend circles instead of only focusing on cold aproaches.
I totally agree. Although, it can be very limited. At least when u go to a bar u can see a stunner, then go talk to her and date her. Not have to wait around to be introduced or to meet woman through friends and social circles. Plus as your standards become REAL HIGH, girls who are even worthy of your time dont come along very often.

As far as u chillin with your friends and hanging out with them, awesome stuff! Me and my mates have a LOT of fun, hanging with the boys can be much funner than running around looking for girls all the time! Hanging with some cool mates can be some of the funnest times of life IMHO. Just gotta find awesome, loyal dudes to keep around as your close friends.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course that if i see a stunner, i gotta go there! But it cant be your priority entering a club only thinking of making aproaches and meeting girls, sometimes it takes a lot of the fun you could be having. Just gotta be there doing your thing, having your fun, and when u're into it, do the aproach!