Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Success Journal - LTR and Family as the goal

R

Ranger

Well i can accept that. Then we let our stable of hoez go then what? They cvck us?
A man lives his life. The woman follows because he is optimum survival. When he is not? She is gone. Yes. Cucked. Then dumped when her friends talk her into getting back on the carousel. Or a more optimum man steers her away long enough to fuk her and send her back to you.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
A man lives his life. The woman follows because he is optimum survival. When he is not? She is gone. Yes. Cucked. Then dumped when her friends talk her into getting back on the carousel. Or a more optimum man steers her away long enough to fuk her and send her back to you.
Lol. Yes that's it.

Nothing but the whole truth.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once u hv achieved even a modicum of greatness, women will be eyeing you and trying to trap you into marriage - that is a woman's primary role in relationships.
Funny how women come sniffing around when you take charge of your life as master and commander ain’t it? They pick up on your newfound confidence, direction, and suddenly the desperate thirsty afcs filling their attention quota become boring af hahaha.

Women/plates didn’t want anything to do with me when I was soul searching and figuring out my career and purpose. Now that the ship is beginning to turn, I can sense subtle interest instead of flat out zero interest.

So great to watch the tide and current adjust with full responsibility at the reigns.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny how women come sniffing around when you take charge of your life as master and commander ain’t it? They pick up on your newfound confidence, direction, and suddenly the desperate thirsty afcs filling their attention quota become boring af hahaha.

Women/plates didn’t want anything to do with me when I was soul searching and figuring out my career and purpose. Now that the ship is beginning to turn, I can sense subtle interest instead of flat out zero interest.

So great to watch the tide and current adjust with full responsibility at the reigns.
You do realize they sniff around and come find out what you got going on. Like spies. If They dont come to help they worthless. So yes, "player" female friends admitted they like doing this.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do realize they sniff around and come find out what you got going on. Like spies. If They dont come to help they worthless. So yes, "player" female friends admitted they like doing this.
Imma spidey sensn’ a sh!t test with these curious women.

A proof is in the pudding kinda deal. If there are holes in the ship aka confidence, she bails ASAP and finds the next guy with higher value.

The exhausting part can feel like we are in a pressure cooker always trying to keep SMV in check.

Thankfully, if we’re playing this wisely.... the competition is with ourselves. How are we better today than were yesterday? We rise to the challenge... irregardless if she wants to stick around or not. :)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imma spidey sensn’ a sh!t test with these curious women.

A proof is in the pudding kinda deal. If there are holes in the ship aka confidence, she bails ASAP and finds the next guy with higher value.

The exhausting part can feel like we are in a pressure cooker always trying to keep SMV in check.

Thankfully, if we’re playing this wisely.... the competition is with ourselves. How are we better today than were yesterday? We rise to the challenge... irregardless if she wants to stick around or not. :)
Gotta pick for other than attraction

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The attractiveness of a man lies within his ability to be greater physically, emotionally, spiritually, financially and philosophically then before.

Pick any of the above attractions and be good in it, you'll gain attractiveness.

Have 2 of the above and you'll be greater.

Have all of the above and you'll have the ability to lead not only women but men.

1st learn how to lead men...

And women will follow.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The attractiveness of a man lies within his ability to be greater physically, emotionally, spiritually, financially and philosophically then before.

Pick any of the above attractions and be good in it, you'll gain attractiveness.

Have 2 of the above and you'll be greater.

Have all of the above and you'll have the ability to lead not only women but men.

1st learn how to lead men...

And women will follow.
The website already identified your influence and value in the world of men is attractive to women.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not doing any approaches today as been working long hours and still burning the candle now. Had something come up with a real estate purchase I'm trying to finance so that annoyed me and has taken most of my attention these last few hours.

Plate is coming round tonight. On her period but hoping I can still blast in her mouth. Need to alleviate the frustration of the day somehow! Going to do 6 approaches tomorrow to make up for it. Will be doable as it's a Saturday so more opportunities for day game plus I'm out in the evening

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Current plate, HB7.5 actually showing genuine gf potential. Body-wise she is actually not too far off the girl in the picture I uploaded. The only major "problem" is that she lacks the hour glass figure due to her bone structure. She's slim and has a nice butt which is getting better as she's hitting squats. Great lips and eyes so we will see how things progress.

She invited me to her flat for dinner, as it was my birthday recently. When I arrive, the place is tidy and spotless, the lights are dimmed, the table is set, candles lit and a fantastic smell is coming from the oven. We have a good meal together and I pop out briefly. When I return there's a cake on the table and lit candles. Clearly she's put a lot of thought and effort into this and is a giver. She puts 100% effort in the bedroom too. From what I've seen so far she's worth keeping around but still early days at less than three months in.

Trying to arrange a date with another girl I met at salsa but December is an awkward time of the year so not holding out. I am have not been approaching daily but saw a HB8 on my way to a meeting yesterday and tried to take a number. She was friendly and said she would have given it out if she didn't have a boyfriend.

I have a few prospects (four HB8s+) I am waiting till after the new year to contact. I have fvcked them all at least once over the past two years but these are "hard-to-get" chicks that have never been consistently receptive to my advances.

I've picked up a really well paying contract so will have money to blow on regular holidays and toys over the coming months. Post a few snapshots on Instagram and the girls come out to play. The game is great right now.

Last edited:

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Might be because I'm getting used to being single again but finding an LTR is no longer a priority anymore.

Enjoying spinning plates. Glad to be back in the game!

Patience is the supreme virtue of the gods...Everything good will happen - the grass will grow again, if you give it time

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Unlearned. There is not one thing in our social structure that is truth. Not one. There will never be rest for us. We can never just relax. Ever.
Rollo talked in great length on this in his second book.
The second you sit down in that chair and just relax and escape from the game of survival...you will never be able to get back up. She will butcher you like a hog. It’s biology.
Yep... The problem is men like stability and comfort... chicks like chaos and activity (and it doesn't really have to be productive activity). Jesus I honesty cannot remember how many times I re-painting rooms over and over again when I was married. It was fvcking stupid... my ex COULD NOT STAND IT if I didn't have some stupid BS project when I had any time off. They absolutely hate it when their men just sit on their butts and relax. It doesn't matter if you are working 60 hour weeks, she only cares about what she actually SEES you doing.

I do think it's biology and genetic encoding. Homo Sapiens have been around for 100,000 years, if you believe science. Civilization did not emerge until about 8,000 years ago, and civilization was not widespread until 3,000 years ago in organized social structures, so between 80-90% of human history we evolved in an environment where if you were not busting you @ss during all your waking hours you were a dead man. It is genetically encoded in chicks that when they see their man slacking off, it means he is sick and on his way out... and in the interest of survival, the chick had to find another man to attach too.

Instinctually, when your LTR chick sees you sitting down to watch TV, she sees that you are not hunting and protecting her and her brood. If she still has high SMV, she'll just leave you... if she doesn't she just nags the fvck out of you until you get off you butt and start doing stuff. The burden of performance is alway on the man.... ALWAYS.

So if you want to make a LTR work with a chick, you will stay busy and behave in such a way that if you do not like her behavior you will kick her out of the cave. The problem with modern western society, is we have a lot of free time to fill with activity, and the man's actual ability to toss his chick out of the cave is legally limited. In reality SHE is the one that can kick you out of the cave, while still having access to your labor. So the ONLY way you can make a LTR work with a chick, and keep her from fvcking other dudes, is to double down on your effort and continue to work to be the best man you can be.

R

Ranger

Yep... The problem is men like stability and comfort... chicks like chaos and activity (and it doesn't really have to be productive activity). Jesus I honesty cannot remember how many times I re-painting rooms over and over again when I was married. It was fvcking stupid... my ex COULD NOT STAND IT if I didn't have some stupid BS project when I had any time off. They absolutely hate it when their men just sit on their butts and relax. It doesn't matter if you are working 60 hour weeks, she only cares about what she actually SEES you doing.

I do think it's biology and genetic encoding. Homo Sapiens have been around for 100,000 years, if you believe science. Civilization did not emerge until about 8,000 years ago, and civilization was not widespread until 3,000 years ago in organized social structures, so between 80-90% of human history we evolved in an environment where if you were not busting you @ss during all your waking hours you were a dead man. It is genetically encoded in chicks that when they see their man slacking off, it means he is sick and on his way out... and in the interest of survival, the chick had to find another man to attach too.

Instinctually, when your LTR chick sees you sitting down to watch TV, she sees that you are not hunting and protecting her and her brood. If she still has high SMV, she'll just leave you... if she doesn't she just nags the fvck out of you until you
Yeah I started a thread on this. It didn’t take off. Guys were saying I was supposed to be doing man stuff. They didn’t get the concept of what you just described.
All those things are compliance and lower your value. You do projects on your schedule and ignor her. You set the priorities, not her.

R

Ranger

I don’t mind projects because I’m creative and like building shyt. Like my house. I built a bad a$$ hotel chicken coop recently.
I have 40 acres of horse grass that I sell if I get a good cut.
But everythimg is in my control. I do as I please.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Physically this is my ideal. Saw her in an instagram post some time last week. Don't know if she is an actual fitness model. My last ex had a very similar body type - looks to be around the same fat %, body shape, shoulders, etc. Ex had a better ass and legs but not quite as pretty in the face (this girl below has incredible lips). Point is I know it's in the realms of possibility to LTR because I've already had comparable.

View attachment 1926
Look, even if you are a male model, have tons of money, famous and the like, it's highly unlikely you're going to get a happily ever after with a woman like this. Literally, until they hit mid 40s, some guy will shag it. I'm not saying they will lock it down but they will shag it. And as long as there is some guy out there willing to line up to shag it, she's going to mistake that for interest. As long as she thinks there might be other interested parties just as good as you and/or better, she's always going to be on the lookout, no matter how much she tells you, "It's only you baby"!!! Could you date her for awhile, smash a ton and have good times? Sure but once you lock it down, or rather, you sacrifice your exclusivity, the relationship immediately starts into the downward slope. And whatever you do, good God, don't marry one like this. She'll chew up your balls, spit them out and leave you penniless on the side of the road.