"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Success in the game ( life )

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I listened to this Les Brown video and he repeated something i believe to my heart:

"What ever we talk about, that's what will multiply and what we will experience. So don't keep talking about something that happened to you or that you don't like unless you want it to keep happening" ( so we literally cannot talk on it. Even typing it on here, is talking about it )

"The closer to success that you become, the more people it appears will be working against you" ( so you will get haters, flakers and timewasters )

It's for you to respect yourself, your time, your energy. Why desire someone who doesn't desire you in return?

 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2018
Messages
1,543
Reaction score
1,065
Age
35
Location
Brazil
Agree with that!

I use to write some self instructions to my mind, suggested by tom hopkins... I gave me some great results. Nothing magical, but it changes our mindset.

Phrases like:

"I do everything calmly and with balance"

"I only allow good people on my life and know how to recognize people that want to do bad things or exploit me"

"I am confident"

"I am very creative and earn a lot of money with my projects. Also, everything I work on I help others to improve their lifes."

Not that his is going to make us the best person in life, but it definitely put our mind to work to achieve that.

Also, I love this thing: https://brainaural.com/

Those waves seems to resonate in our brains and put us on that frequency (relaxing, focus, creativity). I spent a time studying those things and it really seems to have some meaning.

Saying that... when we open our mouth or think, it generates some frequency and energy... This spread to your whole body, mind and environment.

And also, mantras are an interesting thing to... the way they used to chant that in Sanskrit and how that language were created.

Those are things I do everyday and not that I'm perfect or a God with that... but it shifted my achievements on a positive way and put my mind to work toward my goals.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
"What ever we talk about, that's what will multiply and what we will experience. So don't keep talking about something that happened to you or that you don't like unless you want it to keep happening" ( so we literally cannot talk on it. Even typing it on here, is talking about it )
This is why we need to stop talking about BPD or crazy women.

All it ever does is keep a man stuck in a cycle.

"The closer to success that you become, the more people it appears will be working against you" ( so you will get haters, flakers and timewasters )
This is something you must learn to embrace and not run from it, harness it to profit you.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
This is why we need to stop talking about BPD or crazy women.

All it ever does is keep a man stuck in a cycle.



This is something you must learn to embrace and not run from it, harness it to profit you.
LOL. On the increase in "haters", and increase in "drag", I view it as a Fighter jet is about to break the sound barrier, so it's something that must occur...
 
Top