Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Success for me, Advice for you!

Cecil

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehehehehe!!

You guys ever see that episode of the Simpsons where Nelson says the word "Guff" in front of his tough friends, and they look at him and beat the crap out of him for saying the word "Guff"? Thats what those posts are reminding me off.

-Cecil

Shadowlord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WEEEEEEELLLLLLL!!!

My chick is ***** a big fat ***** she's the biggest ***** in the whole wide world, she's a stupid ***** if there ever was a *****, she's a ***** to all the BOYS AND GIRLS!!!!

Yes, my girlfriend is now my ex, why you may ask? Because she heard that a few of my friends were making bets on whether or not I'd get some from her at a concert I was planning on taking her to tomorrow. Not only that, she plans on telling me that she's not going TO****INGDAY! THE DAY BEFORE THE CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goddamnit, $18 dollar ****ing tickets and she waits until the day before to tell me. What kind of bull**** is this!? Now I have to find someone QUICK to go with me. Grrrrr. Note to self, no more going out with chicks more than 2 yrs younger than me until i'm out of COLLEGE!! This bull**** is pissing me off (in case you haven't noticed yet).

Now then....is this bull**** or is it not bull****? Which do you think is the better question.

SL's ticked

------------------
Three pieces of advice from everyday experiences:
1) Just do it (Nike)
2) Do, or do not, there is no try (Master Yoda)
3) All of the above

Robert Jordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll keep that in mind!

------------------
The Difference Between Winning and Losing, Is Knowing...

Shadowlord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! She thought she'd win. She thought that I'd end up not going. WHAT A FOOL!!! I did have to ask about 20 people if they'd wanna go, but hey, 21st try's a charm
Went with one of my old friends and what an excellent and very fun time we had. Evil ho just missed out on one very kickin' concert.

well, adios for now,
SL

------------------
Three pieces of advice from everyday experiences:
1) Just do it (Nike)
2) Do, or do not, there is no try (Master Yoda)
3) All of the above