SUCCESS !!! But what did I do wrong?

Breadstick2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Friday night I went out clubbing, with my mate and some old female freinds from school.

One of them, I managed to pull, about a year ago and also a few times after whenever I saw her. For some reason my other mates kept telling me to leave her alone as she is a minging imatture bi*ch, which is wrong cos she seems alright to me. Anyways, I wasn't expecting anything serious from her but I thought it could do me some good just to have a bit of fun with her and not get to attacthed (cos I'm still a ****in virgin and havn't actually had any type of g/f before).

Turns out that she has been going out with one of my mates and being ****ed on the backseat of his car behind my back, this is the person that said shes minging and imatture. Now WTF??? This lad is nothing but a lazy little ****e who mumbles when he speaks, does nothing all day but smoke and drink. I apriciate him not letting me know on this, but come on, what does the bird see in him and why didn't she go for a more active and far better lookin fella like me???

Moving on, later that friday night in the club, I was left on the dancefloor with no girl. Everyone else had one, which was pretty anoying cos I was left on my own, ended up getting myself a drink and chilling out on the comfey long seats around the bar. This is where two birds down next to me, which I thought nothing of at first, but one of the girls had left so it was sitting on my own, with another girl sitting on her own. No words were spoken by her, and she just sat there. I opened up a conversation with her, not acually trying to go for this person, you mean its rude not to.

This was not intended to happen, and I don't know how it did. I didn't follow any rules of the DJ bible what so ever, exept for small things like the eye-contact, but we ended up getting on very well, I mean VERY WELL. I had full lead of the convo, I was asking her some questions and she would blabber on about bull for a bit, I would basically same some simular ****e back and out the blue we could not stop talking all night. For the first time I've actually 'liked' a female. We sort of clicked, her mates were sound she was buying me the drinks and asked for my mobile at the end of the night to put her number onto it, she also wanted me to put mine in hers and ring it so she knows we definatly have the right numbers.

I havn't had a girl be so happy around me.

It was not until we left the club and went to get some food with her I realized, this girl is very attractive, lol but it didn't bother me at all.

This is were the gritty bit comes in, I called her last night but she didn't answer. So I decided to leave a text message, she still has not got back to me yet, bugger!!! I think this is another dead chicken.

Why the hell does this always happen, she was clearly showing high interest in me and shes exacly what I want in a girl???

It also relates to what I was explaining earlier with that bird from school going out with my mate. Why do they all flirt and kiss me but nothin more???

I'm very dissapointed about the bird I met friday, I thought I had found myself a g/f. Not cos of her looks, but cos we had to much to say to each other. I havn't had that before.

I tell you this tho (and you AFCs), I have learned confidence really does matter. Mines been bloodey shattered again, cos Im worried people only take me for my image and nothing else.

I'm back to where I was, and where I've always been since 3 years ago when I started doing this kind of thing.

I don't think its because Im not doing it right, but I'm doing it wrong somewhere. Unless its just the type of person I am.

Sorry for the borin long post. Cheers.

Breadstick
-------------

ChesterB

Don Juan
Reaction score
What exactly did you do after leaving the club?
Something must have gone wrong then.
Go more into detail!

Only thing I can think of without knowing more: Maybe she was drunk. So, when she was sober again, she realized that you're "not her type". But this is only a guess!

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chill....

You've contacted her - give it some time - let her contact you back...

You've done it once, you can do it again.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you did nothing wrong man, some girls are just flakes, trust me.

you shouldn't be getting so bent out of shape over this - she's one girl out of 3 billion - and it's only been one day - she may still call you, but you should definitely get out and get more numbers, and stop worrying about if she calls you back or not. Success comes in small steps, it won't happen overnight.

Just don't worry about it - relax, enjoy your life, meet more women, who cares if she doesn't call ?

echo1212

Banned
Reaction score
Guys, I've seen this before and maybe its different in Europe but...when I say I pulled a girl, that means I had sex with her-not just talked to her.

I've seen it now numerous times on here where a guy says, "yeah, I pulled this hb9 the other night, what do I do? I'm still a virgin so how do I go about this?" LOL

IF you talk to a girl and get her phone number, you got her digits, thats it.

If you kissed her, you basically just made out with her.

When and only when you have had sex with her is when you "pulled her".

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you spent too much time with her and some of the mystery is gone? I would not sweat this yet though, she very well may get back to you.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He didn't bring her to a club. He met her there. Anyway, I agree that you didn't do anything wrong. There is a certain dynamic going on in each girl's mind, and there's nothing you can do other than what you did. You had a great time, had a connection with her. There could be a million and one reasons why she didn't get back to you yet. All you can do is do this again, and again, and again. Congrats.

Breadstick2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't bring a girl to a club.
I think he proberbly means them ladies from the old days at school. They are nothing more than chumleys and are great dancers.

Only thing I can think of without knowing more: Maybe she was drunk
Yeah, I was worried she might have been drunk. She seemed pretty soba when she left and made sure she got a long kiss in. (which she was very crap it). She won't forget what I look like, her mates would not stop taking of me pictures on their camara phone.

Anyways, after leaving the club we went to get something to eat at a fast food place near by. Was nice. Could here what she was saying and what see she looked like. Nothing happened in hear, just a relaxed casual convo.

When and only when you have had sex with her is when you "pulled her".
We definatly say "pulled" by just getting someones number or maybee getting up to something with them over here. Unless its just a local saying in my area, got other words for "female" and "women" but am sure no one on hear will understand what I mean.

I'm not sure if she will get back because she doesn't seem the type that plays games. Shes easy going and open. (or has alchohol in the blood streem).

lol, I'll admit it guys, I really like this girl. If she doesn't get back to me, I may call next weekend. If still no progress, **** it!

Breadstick
------------

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never put much faith in girls you meet in clubs.
Those places are only meant to cater to attention wh0res and drama queens. Last time I went to my local club, met this HB9 goth chick who wouldn't keep her hands off me until she had to leave. She even called me the next day, much to my surprise. A few days later, she inexplicably flaked after inviting me to her house. Never contacted me again when I implied I don't tolerate that BS.
If you're in the market for a G/F instead of a transitory fling, a club is the absolute worst place to look.