Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

success! beatin' em off with a stick!

Davey A

Reaction score
as i could go on forever about this, i'll try and make it as brief as possible...

if anyone had told me even 3 months ago that i'd have more girls interested in me than you could shake a stick at, ida called you crazy. i've had a few girlfriends in my 22 years, and a few flings and whatnot, but it was never consistent.

then i came here and began applying simply the basics - going to the gym, eating well, actively pursuing my hobbies, enjoying my *job* as a student, and generally having a good time wherever.

i felt better about myself every day, and was able to walk around with my chest out and chin up.

ill tell ya what, once you notice the change in yourself, everyone else does too.

ive gotten more numbers, gone on more dates and had a better time in the past month or so than in years.

before i go, theres a reason behind me posting this at just after 8 am, eastern standard time...

last night, i had one girl call me because she was "in the neighborhood, and wanted to come by". We hung out at my place for a bit, and shot pool at the party going on inside my apt. while she was in the barthroom, the girl im going out with tonite called me about our date to her graduate school dinner. girl from the party left after things began to get loud and party-like in my apt, which was fine by me.

so after an hour of wiping the floor with the competition on our pool table, my incredibly hot neighbor, that id lusted after since i was a freshman called me (we started hangin' out / playing phone tag a month ago). long story short, the girl is a blonde bombshell who normally dates athletes and guys who look like they belong in magazines.

im just getting home from her apartment, and damned if im not tired. :D

i can say i did this in true DJ fashion - working on myself, and exuding confidence first and foremost. simple as that.

if i can do it, anyone can.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
It's a lot easier to act like the great prince when you FEEL like the great prince. ;)

Congrats, man. Good to see it's working out for you. Don't look at it as "you got what you want" and start letting up...make sure you keep the same kind of passion for life. :)

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice one. It sounds like you have the mindset and you're using it to your advantage.

Davey A

Reaction score
dont worry man. this isnt goin anyway anytime soon. i mean, i see no reason to let this midset slip. i look better, feel better, am having way more fun, AND am being way more productive in my love life and otherwise.

if ya havent already, get that nose to the grindstone so to speak, and get to work - its worth it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job! It's like a snowball rolling downhill. You get larger and gain momentum as you get further down the trail. In a nutshell, it just keeps getting better and better!!!