Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Success At Last

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well guys i have been at this site for like 8 months now and FINALLY i am showing major progress...I love the way my personality has sky rocketed (in a good way) and i got some girls numbers...a few im chillin with as friends but this 1 girl who i just got her number recently i want to date and im gonna set it up...and these girls that are friends also want to chill with me now because ive gotten more outgoing and friendly and I apply KINO TO ALL THE GIRLS....alot of kino...it seems to work wonders...anyway...This is my success story...

Last edited:

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats man, keep workin on your game and you'll be James Bond-like in no time.

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good on you man.

Are you happier with yourself and with life as a result of your success? If so, it is great to see the results that this site can produce within individuals, by changing/improving the way they think and act.

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes i definately feel happier and alot of more confident in myself....cause when i got the numbers i was really relaxed...i was hardly nervous...i was calm and collected... I feel great and this site rules!!!It has helped me out tremedously and finally im acting on my potential that i always had....i dont feel shy anymore....I feel confident and i say whats on my mind