Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

succesful people

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I teach math at university where I am studying, and my students are always complaining about how the class is too hard or whatever. I give them a little speech that I will also share with you.
The people who are most succesful in life are not the people who complain how they got the short end of the stick or how things are too hard. The succesful people in life are those who accepted who they are and the way life is and decided that they are going to make the most out of what they have. There is always going to be someone smarter/ stronger/better than you so deal with it. In fact in what you want to do chances are you will have average natural ability.
So now that you know you are probably average what are you to do, you are to go and do the best you can. Focus on what it is you need to do, if you need to work twice as hard as your friend should you be jealous, if you want, but that will only waste time. When I took this class I easily spent 20 hours a week in it. Was I jealous of my friends that only spent 5, yes I was, but did I worry about it, no. I was just much happier come test time when I got an A and they didn't.
I was not always as good at math as I am now. I used to get c's and d's in math, it was only when I focused that I did well. That is what you need to do, focus. Always remember, the harder you work to acheive knowledge the harder it is to lose it. My classmates might have always caught on quicker, but it left there brain as quickly as it came to them, I remembered things better.
How can we adjust this philosophy to dj'ing, simple. Fact is some guys are just going to be better at getting girls than you are, that is just how it is. Girls are going to be attracted to them easier and you are going to sometimes feel down about yourself over it. Some guys are going to see improvement much faster than others, it might take five days, five months or five years. The fact of the matter is though, the harder you work to acheive success the harder it is going to be to forget the things that made you succesful.
I have had small successes, numbers, and dates in the last 10 month's since I started coming here. I will admit though I have not acheived the level that I want to yet though. I see complete chumps pull the girls I wanted. Do I get down about it, sometimes, but I never let it show or last any negligible period of time. When the time comes I know that I will be pulling most of the women I want and the relationships will be on my terms. That is what being a dj is really about, not accepting any relationship that is not acceptable to you.

------------------
The very first step to becoming what you want to be is to accept all responsibility for the situation you are in.
in short: quit whining!!!!!!!!!

Amlothi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post

------------------
"There are no such things as mixed signals when it comes to women, there is reality and what the guy wants to be reality." - Don Phenom

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I don't want lower obstacles, I just want to be a better steeplechaser".

I have no idea where that came from. Anyway, nice post!

-Anson

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now this is quality. I myself go to a challenging HS where I have to work my ass off to get decent grades whereas I used to get As w/o studying at all in middle school. Now my friends are all in normal high schools while I work my ass off, and I used to envy them and moan and groan whenever I had a lot of work. Just recently, I came to the realization that if I worked my ass off and focused, I could succeed in this HS and still have some free time to chill w/ friends or play the macking game. Definitely a life lesson worth learning.

------------------
You live, you learn? No, it is only if you learn the ways of the DJ when you can truly live...

Squy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's so beautiful!
I think guys in seniour HS and college would take more benefit from this post.

EpsilonArmati

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ack! Not another math analogy!

What if you totally despise math? What if you find that math just isn't your thing? What if, you're gay? Please! Don't compare sex to math! I've watched enough videos about old math professors solving obscure math problems in math class that it turned me off to math forever! No! More! Math!

But do compare Don Juanism to apple pie.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Epsilon, the reason for math analogies is that alot of people on this site are technology types. Therefore math is something we can relate to. The message is still the same, "quit whining and do what needs to be done regardless of the obstacles"

------------------
The very first step to becoming what you want to be is to accept all responsibility for the situation you are in.
in short: quit whining!!!!!!!!!

Why should I care about her, because she looks good? She has given me no reason to care yet.

screw what's right, do what works.

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post in the bible. I was looking for some motivation for my studies. Found it.