Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Subway safety for white people in America

Status
Not open for further replies.

2rings

Banned
Reaction score
As a white guy who has lived in NYC for 20 years, today I decided to put my foot down on this one.

Every time I am down there anymore there is a black guy taunting me or inciting some type of chaos directly with myself of another white person. It is beyond obvious today.

They are just preying on whites to make a scene like in the news so they can film it and cause havoc and start a GofundMe acting like they were the ones who were the victim.

This stuff is seriously happening.

The are down there just waiting for it. They are working together to create situations with whites. It is honestly that bad.

So let me be the first white guy to say I will not ride the subway anymore. I am bigger than them and I have fighting experience and I never put up with anyones garbage.

The only way for whites is to just avoid them at every cost. No interaction at all. Just run away if need be.

Today is a different story. It is like the mayor deployed them into the subway system to harass and create situations with whites. It is happening every day.

Just today a white woman was pushed into a moving train car.

Thus, I avoid any minority at all costs. It has seriously gotten to this point of not being able to even interact at any level with minorities.

This stuff is real. Others need to follow suit.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Move out of New York City. It is a shiithole.

New York City was a shiithole in the 1970s-early 1990s too. Then it got better for about 2 decades before going downhill again.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As much as I feel for your plight, you are choosing to be in NYC. And it's not like black people there have no reason to be like that. The city itself insights this with their city policies that prop up the rich and price out the poor. Rent control is one of the biggest sins in America and NYC is the epic center of everything wrong with democrat policies in general. The history of the city has always been strife with power struggles. So if anything, I feel less sympathy for you than the people there.

Outside of that, it is okay to feel that way. But there's a reason the movie Escape from New York chose that city for its dystopia setting.

2rings

Banned
Reaction score
I really think something shifted within the past couple weeks wherein whites should be instructed to avoid the subway.

Something about safety levels has changed recently and it is no longer safe for whites to ride subways in New York.

Sadly the city is going down the toilet.

I moved here from Australia 20 years ago and have never seen so much hatred towards whites.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hatred towards whites.
That's a progressive's wet dream. New York City is the home of progressives and woke people.

Anheuser-Busch InBev got more progressive and hired people like Alissa Heinerscheid when it moved its sales and marketing operations from St. Louis to New York City.

A portion of New York City is represented in the House of Representatives by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Antiwhiteism is being pushed strongly by the media. You should move to a place where you're not a minority.

2rings

Banned
Reaction score
Antiwhiteism is being pushed strongly by the media. You should move to a place where you're not a minority.
Yeah I am sure more New Yorkers will be speaking up soon.
Something changed recently.
The threat level in the subway.

It is beyond sad say.
The powers that be have successfully managed to split and divide us all up.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please stay out of the subways and try to get yourself out of NYC.

If you end up having to defend yourself and video footage is taken, the footage will be editted to make it seem like you were the instigator and committed a "hate crime"....

That's a No-Win situation, it's best to prevent the situation from happening.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thus, I avoid any minority at all costs. It has seriously gotten to this point of not being able to even interact at any level with minorities.
You are "white" in NY. You are a minority. Others are avoiding you.

Although if you're from the US you aren't really white so it's moot.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I am sure more New Yorkers will be speaking up soon.
Something changed recently.
The threat level in the subway.

It is beyond sad say.
The powers that be have successfully managed to split and divide us all up.
The left's goal is to sow chaos and destabilize the system. This is why they're always glorifying worthless criminals as some kind of martyr.

No one is going to speak up because they're a bunch of cowards

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take the NYC subway once a week and some of my white coworkers take it every day. This OP is full of shvt.
When you're a gullible npc in the turning cogs of society, to you nothing wrong is going on.

No different from watching white people pass by all the **** and homeless people in SF without batting an eye. As if they were walking past trash and ignoring it being there. That's you.

Meanwhile, people who have functioning brains go: "What in the hell is sh*t doing here on the sidewalk?!"

2rings

Banned
Reaction score
When you're a gullible npc in the turning cogs of society, to you nothing wrong is going on.

No different from watching white people pass by all the **** and homeless people in SF without batting an eye. As if they were walking past trash and ignoring it being there. That's you.

Meanwhile, people who have functioning brains go: "What in the hell is sh*t doing here on the sidewalk?!"
Yeah, that is the point of my topic: I am saying something has gotten notably more dangerous in the subway and basically anywhere else in the city.
The mayor will never condemn black on white violence.
The DA of Manhattan lets blacks go free and punishes whites based on race.
The commissioner and basically the whole city is in a black and brown power shift that is not looking so safe.

forgive me for not being a lefty liberal. There are millions of people here and not everyone voted for this. A lot of old school New Yorkers if they are still here are conservatives.

I am personally declaring it has gotten so bad that I have to avoid anyone that does not have the same skin color design as me. As a New Yorker the problems have just gotten too much.

the DA will not lock up the repeat offenders who commit the majority of problems and a big % of them are down in the subway. It is like non-whites are legitimately free to behave in anarchy and they are free to hate whites.
The thing is I have fighting experience but whites are the only race no longer allowed to even defend ourselves.

it is full sad clown world
It was not like this before.

Billtx49

Reaction score
This thread is off topic for veering into racism and politics …
Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.