Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

subtleties

ElvisthePrez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems that being a master DJ is all about understanding subtleties. Wondering if anyone has good insight to these or any other ones:

1) How do you be firm without being rigid?

2) How do you take charge but be indifferent?

3) How do you play without playing games?

4) How do you walk away gracefully without being dismissive?

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VERY good questions. I have no advice to offer at the moment, but I'm eager to read the responses.

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1) How do you be firm without being rigid?
Well, that all depends on your intuition. If you haven't developed it, its probably your best weapon with the ladies.

Now what I like to do is be as C+F as possible and then when my INTUITION tells me, I let up a little.

David D said it best.

"Imagine that you are holding one end of a rope, and the woman is holding the other end. Both of you are pulling gently...enough to keep TENSION in the line.

It's a little game.

If she starts pulling, you need to give her a little bit of slack...but not so much that she gets it all. And if she starts letting go, you need to pull a little more to take up the slack and keep the TENSION up."

How do you play without playing games?
I'm going to take a guess and say your asking this because you have been told by women that they don't play games and hate games and bla bla bla.

Rule #356 - Don't pay any attention to her persona!

Talk to that inside part to signal attraction. You have to play this game or you have no chance...It goes back to the rope metaphor - See women are like light switches but not like men, Men can get turned on with the flip of the button.

WOMEN are more like volume knobs - if the situation starts going right after the intial attraction she can get more and more turned on.

ElvisthePrez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good ideas and I agree with a lot of what David D has to say, although I think you can't totally rely on his stuff because it can make you a little dependent. At least for me, I've been a little tongue-tied trying to come up with the perfect thing to say. I'm more interested in answers to these questions outside of David D's stuff.