"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

subtleties

ElvisthePrez

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2003
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Seems that being a master DJ is all about understanding subtleties. Wondering if anyone has good insight to these or any other ones:

1) How do you be firm without being rigid?

2) How do you take charge but be indifferent?

3) How do you play without playing games?

4) How do you walk away gracefully without being dismissive?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
VERY good questions. I have no advice to offer at the moment, but I'm eager to read the responses.
 

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Age
43
1) How do you be firm without being rigid?
Well, that all depends on your intuition. If you haven't developed it, its probably your best weapon with the ladies.

Now what I like to do is be as C+F as possible and then when my INTUITION tells me, I let up a little.

David D said it best.

"Imagine that you are holding one end of a rope, and the woman is holding the other end. Both of you are pulling gently...enough to keep TENSION in the line.

It's a little game.

If she starts pulling, you need to give her a little bit of slack...but not so much that she gets it all. And if she starts letting go, you need to pull a little more to take up the slack and keep the TENSION up."

How do you play without playing games?
I'm going to take a guess and say your asking this because you have been told by women that they don't play games and hate games and bla bla bla.

Rule #356 - Don't pay any attention to her persona!

Talk to that inside part to signal attraction. You have to play this game or you have no chance...It goes back to the rope metaphor - See women are like light switches but not like men, Men can get turned on with the flip of the button.

WOMEN are more like volume knobs - if the situation starts going right after the intial attraction she can get more and more turned on.
 

ElvisthePrez

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2003
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Good ideas and I agree with a lot of what David D has to say, although I think you can't totally rely on his stuff because it can make you a little dependent. At least for me, I've been a little tongue-tied trying to come up with the perfect thing to say. I'm more interested in answers to these questions outside of David D's stuff.
 
Top