Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Subtle brainwashing of men today...

NiceBarn

Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed so much in regular commercials while I was off for two months last March. If you watch during the day which I never did before, there were so many commercials of a cucked dads (mainly if he actually was able to be white). If it wasn’t a bi racial couple (black man w/white woman), then the man was an idiot. Mom always comes home from work frazzled looking. She struggles to get thru the door with a handful of packages and business attire. While dad in is fag sweater proud of barely fumbling through making Mac n Cheese, sits with the kids at the table waiting for their queen.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed so much in regular commercials while I was off for two months last March. If you watch during the day which I never did before, there were so many commercials of a cucked dads (mainly if he actually was able to be white). If it wasn’t a bi racial couple (black man w/white woman), then the man was an idiot. Mom always comes home from work frazzled looking. She struggles to get thru the door with a handful of packages and business attire. While dad in is fag sweater proud of barely fumbling through making Mac n Cheese, sits with the kids at the table waiting for their queen.
From the 1950s until the 1980s, daytime TV was the domain of middle class and higher women (mainly white) who were stay at home moms. Starting in the 1980s, with the explosion of cable TV channels, a full generation of women in the workplace, the OJ Simpson trial, and the rise of the internet, the nature of daytime TV changed. The daytime TV audience is fewer housewives and more college students, non-traditional workers, the unemployed, and now the fast growing retiree population due to the aging Boomer population. Due to the explosion of TV channels and the internet, the soap opera died off by the 2010s.

One of the greatest challenges now for most TV networks and their corporate holding entities is the aging of the TV audience, especially the live TV audience. Internet content and video subscription services are getting greater attention among those 18-39.

Since the 1990s, a lot of advertisers (both the brand and their ad agency partners) have taken the approach of portraying men as duds, especially white men. It's terrible. It's also difficult to boycott all the brands that do distinct anti-male advertising.

Any man should be refusing to buy Gillette after that toxic masculinity commercial.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
From the 1950s until the 1980s, daytime TV was the domain of middle class and higher women (mainly white) who were stay at home moms. Starting in the 1980s, with the explosion of cable TV channels, a full generation of women in the workplace, the OJ Simpson trial, and the rise of the internet, the nature of daytime TV changed. The daytime TV audience is fewer housewives and more college students, non-traditional workers, the unemployed, and now the fast growing retiree population due to the aging Boomer population. Due to the explosion of TV channels and the internet, the soap opera died off by the 2010s.

One of the greatest challenges now for most TV networks and their corporate holding entities is the aging of the TV audience, especially the live TV audience. Internet content and video subscription services are getting greater attention among those 18-39.

Since the 1990s, a lot of advertisers (both the brand and their ad agency partners) have taken the approach of portraying men as duds, especially white men. It's terrible. It's also difficult to boycott all the brands that do distinct anti-male advertising.

Any man should be refusing to buy Gillette after that toxic masculinity commercial.
:up:
another good summary-you've got good social timeline/demographics science skills

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, that’s the way it’s going these days and it flies over the heads of the vast majority. Women have been largely destroyed already by the media and now men, the primary target, have been sufficiently feminized for the powers that be to dismantle them.

I look at it from a spiritual perspective, and I observe that even in the garden, satan destroyed the man through the woman (by deceiving her). He did not and does not attack men directly. Women are too strong a lever to neglect to use.

It worked great then, and it works even today.
I have read countless books in the past year especially when pandemic kicked off. The vast majority of books were all different. Many evo psychology, religious, business, and other related topics. The allegory of the corruption of women is warned throughout the bhagavad Gita, Torah, Christianity, and other text. I am hoping Rollo discusses some issues but I expect more alpha God perspective like Garcia (which is unfortunate).

Then the LORD God said to the woman, “What is this you have done?” “The serpent deceived me,” she replied, “and I ate.”
It's funny how even in the ancient story, there is a woman actively no taking responsibility. Lmfao not much changes in 2021.

In a write up, it describes women like children. The simping to children is pretty gross when put into the same context. The torah warned the Hebrews about adultery and for obvious reasons.

There's a series of these scenarios. The most egregious examples are highlighted yet forgotten. Similarly, the more blatant levels of female incompetence is dismissed by the culture. Women are more miserable by not having a powerful strong man to keep her in check from going full retard.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just not going to happen...because I'm going to use 2021 to continue flexing on all these n*ggaz!