Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Submitting......the single most important factor

Glassguy

Reaction score
Simply put, a woman that doesnt submit (and in a respectable amount of time) is the beginning of needy behavior and a toxic relationship. Period.

A woman being submissive is the single most important factor in having a successful relationship (plate, fwb, gf, fiance, wife) with a woman.
Let me just start with this: there are 2 components in any relationship that you must have in order to be the leader and for the relationship to be fulfilling: A woman submitting and you having more control than her in the relationship.

Lets start by identifying these things:
1.) A woman will NOT submit to you unless you check her boxes and she knows that she will NOT easily find someone "on your level", making you extremely hard to replace and increasing your value. Remember that one woman might see you as a 10 and another sees you as a 7......so this is not a one size fits all statement as not every man meets every woman's needs. And that is ok. There are millions of women out there that you will find attractive and vise versa.

2.) A woman will NOT submit to you unless she sees you as equal or higher value as her. This is why self improvement is so important as it opens up many more options in the dating world. The higher you increase your value, the more options you will have and the easier it is to have women submit.

3.) A woman who doesnt see you as the best possible dating candidate will almost always have the same behaviors that you will have to deal with until she dumps you: Disrespect, flirting/texting other guys, etc. No woman will act like this if you are her best option and she submits to you.

The higher the value she sees you, the more she will invest and in turn have more to lose if she does something to run you off. Lets not forget that an abundance mindset, no needy behavior (over texting, too available, not on your purpose, no other dating options) and a strong boundary for how you allow people to treat you drastically raises your value in a woman's eyes.

This forum is filled with stories of how disrespectful women can act. They act that way because they have little respect for the man and they act out in disrespectful behavior. We all know that first there must be attraction, that leads to high interest and then the woman will start determining if she respects you are not. That is done by challenging your frame, sometimes in very little shyte tests. Once she finds out that your frame is stronger than an oak, she will stop the tests and submit.

ATTRACTION-HIGH INTEREST-RESPECT=SUBMITTING

So how long does it take for a woman to submit? I think that if you are seeing someone once a week for the first 2-3 weeks and then move to seeing her twice a week after a month and go from there, it will take about 2-3 months before she truly submits. Be very leery of a woman that submits much sooner than this as she is desperate and there is an underlying reason for that. Why would a woman submit before she gets to know you? You have done nothing to deserve it and she is just wanting to cling onto anyone stable at that point. Not a good situation.

If you have been seeing someone consistently for 3-4 months and you are getting some disrespectful behavior, she is still texting other guys, etc., you need to eject and move on because she doesnt respect you enough or you are not high enough value for her to fully submit. She sees you as a stepping stone until she finds someone that is better.......not a good situation.

My take is 3-4 months is the max amount of time for a woman to submit (considering you are not seeing each other all the time in the beginning.......and why would you be if you have OPTIONS and an abundance mindset?). If it doesnt happen by then, you are spinning your wheels......and most likely putting up with disrespectful behavior from her.

A quick example- I have been dating a 31 yr old nurse practitioner for almost 3 months. She is super cool and we click really well together. Once we started talking there were really no shyte tests or anything else she was throwing out there testing me with (by product of a strong frame). Now I dont expect any woman in her right mind to submit to me in a really short amount of time because it shows she doesnt have any options and something must be wrong with her and at the 2 month mark her actions showed that she had very much submitted. Zero signs of disrespect since the beginning. If there would happen to be signs of disrespect that show up I would simply use silence and distance or walk away. I have too high standards for myself to put up with that, but typically disrespect shows up very early when a woman is not going to be submissive for whatever reason.

Work on yourself daily, increase your value and open new doors and expand the amount of women who are attracted to you and see you as high value. Make yourself the prize. Have options and an abundance mindset. Have high standards for how you allow people to treat you.

Just dont forget that a woman who doesnt submit in 2-4 months is leading you down a toxic road......if that is the case you need to work on your frame and eliminate any needy behavior.

Happy Hunting

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be very leery of a woman that submits much sooner than this as she is desperate and there is an underlying reason for that. Why would a woman submit before she gets to know you? You have done nothing to deserve it and she is just wanting to cling onto anyone stable at that point. Not a good situation.
100 % right. I needed that some years ago. Thought i was special even though i had almost nothing to offer. Later i found out that she has serious issues and she submits to everyone so easily.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t put much stock into what a woman sees as high value when it comes to men. What some women see as high value, other guys see as losers and laugh at the guy. A broken women wouldn’t know what high value was if it kicked her upside the head.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simply put, a woman that doesnt submit (and in a respectable amount of time) is the beginning of needy behavior and a toxic relationship. Period.

A woman being submissive is the single most important factor in having a successful relationship (plate, fwb, gf, fiance, wife) with a woman.
Let me just start with this: there are 2 components in any relationship that you must have in order to be the leader and for the relationship to be fulfilling: A woman submitting and you having more control than her in the relationship.

Lets start by identifying these things:
1.) A woman will NOT submit to you unless you check her boxes and she knows that she will NOT easily find someone "on your level", making you extremely hard to replace and increasing your value. Remember that one woman might see you as a 10 and another sees you as a 7......so this is not a one size fits all statement as not every man meets every woman's needs. And that is ok. There are millions of women out there that you will find attractive and vise versa.

2.) A woman will NOT submit to you unless she sees you as equal or higher value as her. This is why self improvement is so important as it opens up many more options in the dating world. The higher you increase your value, the more options you will have and the easier it is to have women submit.

3.) A woman who doesnt see you as the best possible dating candidate will almost always have the same behaviors that you will have to deal with until she dumps you: Disrespect, flirting/texting other guys, etc. No woman will act like this if you are her best option and she submits to you.

The higher the value she sees you, the more she will invest and in turn have more to lose if she does something to run you off. Lets not forget that an abundance mindset, no needy behavior (over texting, too available, not on your purpose, no other dating options) and a strong boundary for how you allow people to treat you drastically raises your value in a woman's eyes.

This forum is filled with stories of how disrespectful women can act. They act that way because they have little respect for the man and they act out in disrespectful behavior. We all know that first there must be attraction, that leads to high interest and then the woman will start determining if she respects you are not. That is done by challenging your frame, sometimes in very little shyte tests. Once she finds out that your frame is stronger than an oak, she will stop the tests and submit.

ATTRACTION-HIGH INTEREST-RESPECT=SUBMITTING

So how long does it take for a woman to submit? I think that if you are seeing someone once a week for the first 2-3 weeks and then move to seeing her twice a week after a month and go from there, it will take about 2-3 months before she truly submits. Be very leery of a woman that submits much sooner than this as she is desperate and there is an underlying reason for that. Why would a woman submit before she gets to know you? You have done nothing to deserve it and she is just wanting to cling onto anyone stable at that point. Not a good situation.

If you have been seeing someone consistently for 3-4 months and you are getting some disrespectful behavior, she is still texting other guys, etc., you need to eject and move on because she doesnt respect you enough or you are not high enough value for her to fully submit. She sees you as a stepping stone until she finds someone that is better.......not a good situation.

My take is 3-4 months is the max amount of time for a woman to submit (considering you are not seeing each other all the time in the beginning.......and why would you be if you have OPTIONS and an abundance mindset?). If it doesnt happen by then, you are spinning your wheels......and most likely putting up with disrespectful behavior from her.

A quick example- I have been dating a 31 yr old nurse practitioner for almost 3 months. She is super cool and we click really well together. Once we started talking there were really no shyte tests or anything else she was throwing out there testing me with (by product of a strong frame). Now I dont expect any woman in her right mind to submit to me in a really short amount of time because it shows she doesnt have any options and something must be wrong with her and at the 2 month mark her actions showed that she had very much submitted. Zero signs of disrespect since the beginning. If there would happen to be signs of disrespect that show up I would simply use silence and distance or walk away. I have too high standards for myself to put up with that, but typically disrespect shows up very early when a woman is not going to be submissive for whatever reason.

Work on yourself daily, increase your value and open new doors and expand the amount of women who are attracted to you and see you as high value. Make yourself the prize. Have options and an abundance mindset. Have high standards for how you allow people to treat you.

Just dont forget that a woman who doesnt submit in 2-4 months is leading you down a toxic road......if that is the case you need to work on your frame and eliminate any needy behavior.

Happy Hunting
One subtle sign ive notice is when they changed their world view to align with yours, imo its saying that she finds you smarter than her and decide to follow your lead.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100 % right. I needed that some years ago. Thought i was special even though i had almost nothing to offer. Later i found out that she has serious issues and she submits to everyone so easily.
Yep, been there. My Spidey Sense was tingling but I rationalized it as submission. It turned into a toxic mess.

It's better if there's a little resistance early, or at least she demonstrates that she's her own person. After things get sexual is when true submission comes naturally. Some people are just clingy.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t put much stock into what a woman sees as high value when it comes to men. What some women see as high value, other guys see as losers and laugh at the guy. A broken women wouldn’t know what high value was if it kicked her upside the head.
I'm wondering why you would care if some guys laugh at you because a woman sees you as high value? Unless you're trying to seduce men it really is inconsequential.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm wondering why you would care if some guys laugh at you because a woman sees you as high value? Unless you're trying to seduce men it really is inconsequential.
My point was a lot of men that women see as high value really aren’t high value. Just because she sees him as high value doesn’t mean he is high value.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My point was a lot of men that women see as high value really aren’t high value. Just because she sees him as high value doesn’t mean he is high value.
Well generally I believe you can draw more value internally than from validation from any outsider, man or woman.

But for argument's sake, if I'm banging a woman I like, and some guy doesn't get what she sees in me, that's his problem. In reality I don't care what either think, but if I have to choose I'll go with the one carrying eggs and opening her legs for me.

Or maybe I'm not following you correctly?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well generally I believe you can draw more value internally than from validation from any outsider, man or woman.

But for argument's sake, if I'm banging a woman I like, and some guy doesn't get what she sees in me, that's his problem. In reality I don't care what either think, but if I have to choose I'll go with the one carrying eggs and opening her legs for me.

Or maybe I'm not following you correctly?
Nope you aren’t following me at all. It’s not anything to do with you or jealousy. What I mean was the women that tend to put all this stock into “high value” and “low value” men generally have a history of bad relationships. If I’m around a woman and all she talks about is her failed relationships and never accepts any fault of her own then I know she’s damaged goods. I don’t care if I’m high value or low value to damaged goods, I want to avoid them if at all possible. That’s why I don’t put much stock into being high value or low value. Some women that have seen me as low value weren’t anywhere close to being as hot as the women that saw me as high value.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Nope you aren’t following me at all. It’s not anything to do with you or jealousy. What I mean was the women that tend to put all this stock into “high value” and “low value” men generally have a history of bad relationships. If I’m around a woman and all she talks about is her failed relationships and never accepts any fault of her own then I know she’s damaged goods. I don’t care if I’m high value or low value to damaged goods, I want to avoid them if at all possible. That’s why I don’t put much stock into being high value or low value. Some women that have seen me as low value weren’t anywhere close to being as hot as the women that saw me as high value.
This is especially true for gold diggers. They stick around long enough to see if the man really has what they think he has or if he is flaunting a mirage in order to manipulate women.

And gold diggers are fine to fvck too......just pump and dump them and for heaven's sake take no risk in knocking one up.

Going back to my original post, I was referring to a woman submitting naturally due to genuine interest.

Gold diggers will submit once they see that your house, car and financials meet their standards. Pump and dumps only as far as I am concerned.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is especially true for gold diggers. They stick around long enough to see if the man really has what they think he has or if he is flaunting a mirage in order to manipulate women.

And gold diggers are fine to fvck too......just pump and dump them and for heaven's sake take no risk in knocking one up.

Going back to my original post, I was referring to a woman submitting naturally due to genuine interest.

Gold diggers will submit once they see that your house, car and financials meet their standards. Pump and dumps only as far as I am concerned.
In my experience the women that have easily submitted to me were all under 29. The women that never submitted or did it half assed were 30’s and had a string of issues. You find a lot of alpha widows in their 30’s (which is the majority of 30 yr old women) and alpha widows are NEVER going to submit to you, because.....well they’re alpha widows. Chase the younger women, don’t let bitter older women look down on you for it or their thirsty orbiters.

I have so many women in their 20’s tell me how I look amazing at 37, but yet women in their 30’s never give me those compliments.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my current situation is relevant here, I'm with a woman who thinks I'm a 10. I don't think I am, but if she thinks so and treats me with respect then who am I to argue.

Looks DO matter, but looks are also 100% subjective. It's not your interpretation of your own looks that matters, but hers. I've had REALLY hot women take a liking to me, and I've had ugly women do the same. But high interest women are the ones that will go out of their way to be nice to you and spend money on you. These are the women that should be pursued by men, not the ones they think are hot and start fantasizing over.

What is better in a woman? Her looks or her interest level? You can have a hot woman, but if her interest level is low or she's super hot then she's eventually going to do what hypergamy does. If her interest level is high, regardless of her looks, she is going to try and pamper you.

Glassguy

Reaction score
If you like her looks fine. Varies 7-9 whatever but the biggest factor in all this LTR stuff is BEHAVIOR.
I keep saying this. Behavior and how she treats you.
Does she do what you tell her when that time comes?
Is she growing and including you in her life experience?
Not this girls night out shyt or you cant come to my families with me yadda yadda.
If she is a career girl. Does she include you in that ecperience.

Behavior and respect. I dgaf what your dealing with in your own scale.
Submission is key""<<<<<-------------

This a copy of a post in another thread i put up last weak or so. Nothing new here. Glass again you are late to the party. How is this your now just getting this with all your accolades and debates? I don't get it your telling us all the time how this is done but yet your playing catchup.

Anyway whatever. This shyt has been pounded by the best writers of SS.
Many times.
If she is not submitting to you YOU HAVE NOTHING.
I "got this" a LONG time ago. I am not here for my own accord. I'm here to help guys that need help.

You have the hardest fvcking time understanding that. It's like you have a bro crush on me and have to instantly try to dispute any and all great info that I put on this forum to help guys.......newsflash that's why most of them are here.

What I post is not some random thought that just hit me like lightning. It's a culmination of things that I have learned and experience over many years in the game.

I'm not nearly as concerned about my game as you seem to be. Its honestly creepy.
My game is tight.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I actually have a life and dont look through your old and dead threads before I start one of my own. I'm not on here 24/7 nor do I care or will ever care what you post.

You should just put me on ignore so you dont have to read my stuff. That seems like it would fix your issue lol. But you wont because you're like a female when it comes to drama. Are you really a chick? You act like it sometimes.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The funny thing with this is a lot of people think that being good looking and high status will get you almost any girl. Sure most girls will be attracted to you on all levels but once you reach a certain level most girls will be to insecure to want to actually date you thus leaving you only the sloots and extremely beautiful confident women which are rare in themselves

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I "got this" a LONG time ago. I am not here for my own accord. I'm here to help guys that need help.

You have the hardest fvcking time understanding that. It's like you have a bro crush on me and have to instantly try to dispute any and all great info that I put on this forum to help guys
Don’t take it personal bro, he does that to everyone lol. I think he’s been forgetting to take his meds or smth so I wouldn’t hold it against him too much

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The funny thing with this is a lot of people think that being good looking and high status will get you almost any girl. Sure most girls will be attracted to you on all levels but once you reach a certain level most girls will be to insecure to want to actually date you thus leaving you only the sloots and extremely beautiful confident women which are rare in themselves
I think this is where projecting an approachable personality make a big difference.

Glassguy

Reaction score
You do realize when a woman fcks a guy shes "submitting" to him
100% disagree.

Many women will fvck a guy and vanish soon there after. Sex has nothing to do with submission in today's dating game. 20 years ago? I would agree. Today? Totally disagree.

True submission is as much mental and emotional as it it is physical. More so even.

Women today can fvck with no emotional strings attached.