Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Subliminal Messages - Help Decoding?

upcoming_DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey DJs,

Been hanging out with this plate for almost 3 months every weekend - seems she wants something steady but doesn't have much dating experience and history and she is 28 years old.

Whenever we spend the weekends together we typically have sex 2 to 5 times. She enjoys it and so do I. She says she historically has a problem with being able to orgasm (insecurity, anxiety issues I presume) but that she has been able to come on all experiences with me (orally) - hard to get her to orgasm normally with penetration even though she says she feels close so many times.

she sent me this Pinterest image today and I'm wondering if I should read into it or not.

IMG_0972.PNG

about 2 weekends ago she was on her period and we didn't do anything - we just spent time together, laughed and enjoyed each other's company.

I'm thinking about asking her if she's trying to tell me something or trying to communicate something subtly to me. Should I or should I just agree and amplify?

thanks!!

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She likes you quite a bit and wants to take it up a notch emotionally. That’s pretty clear; you’re overthinking it.

And that’s not subliminal messaging haha

Billtx49

Reaction score
She’s either thinking you are only using her for sex, or it’s a roundabout way of baiting you into the what are we talk. Eliminate the first possibility by agreeing with what she sent. If you amplify, you’re heading into possibility #2 via your own statements.
I agree, it’s not subliminal at all.

Last edited:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not complicated.

She recognizes that you put tons of effort into making her ***.

She's saying it's not really necessary.

She feels bad because she imagines that you might think she's a lot of work.

It's also possible she's interpreting all your efforts as an indication you are REALLY serious about her, and she might not like that.

Why not just ask her?

Hey, I got that image and it's got me thinking. I just wanted you to know that I like making you come for my own reasons. Not because I think you expect me to.

I wasn't' trying to put any pressure on you. Is that how you meant it?

Or is it something else? I'd really like to know if you're comfortable talking about it.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I wonder are you the one who is bringing up the subject of sex/the fact that she has problems orgasming...

Maybe you are "trying" to hard to make her orgasm and the sex is becoming about that, rather being something relaxed and enjoyable.

Perhaps she's telling you to relax a bit

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh boy.... Why do young chicks do sh1t like this.

She's trying to tell you something but one could infer many different messages from that.

If you wanted to know what she meant you could just ask her. The trick is DO NOT LEAD THE CONTENT OF THE CONVERSATION.

Again, I reiterate to all of you, never lead the content or meaning of a conversation like this. Simply ASK what she meant and LISTEN, them reply.

She sends you a meme and you read into it what YOU think it means. Meanwhile she's thinking something different but you start a conversation injecting your meaning, them you get accused of not listening to her or not knowing how she really feels or not being empathetic enough.

When something that it's communicated could be taken in more than one way always ASK what the other person means, never assign a meaning to something you don't own.

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
Listen up, OP. If you're not running the show then you're being bitched. There's no third situation.

Never believe any shyt a woman tells you about her dating history. You're a damn fool if you do. Bitches lie about that shyt compulsively.

Another stupid ass thing guys do is try to get into a woman's head. That's some straight beta male shyt. Ain't nothing important going on in woman's head. What you need to worry about is if the bytch is getting with your program. If she's not you either need to check her until she does or find a new bytch.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Oh boy.... Why do young chicks do sh1t like this.

She's trying to tell you something but one could infer many different messages from that.
It’s not only the young ones that pull this act. I’ve had a grown woman more than once sent me links to pictures and songs and sometimes saying ‘this is how I feel’.
Beats me how you can be banging a woman and she can’t verbally or in text express her own thoughts and emotions, but I personally think it’s a big red flag.
It was with mine…

Last edited:

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do you want to go with this girl? Back when I was in my "fvck a different woman a week" phase - something like this would have had me running (hell, her struggling to orgasm through penetration would have turned me off). Because it was all about the sex; and any woman sending me stuff like this would indicate to me that she's looking for more. Why? Taking the words of the image at face value - i would take it as her saying she's not staying with you on the weekends because of the sex; she's with you because she's enjoying her time with you; and the main takeaway is she's falling for you. Part of her probably feels like - you might be in it for the sex; but this is her (inexperienced way) of saying she wants to take it up a notch.

There is also the possibility she's sending this because she feels like you're too hung up on if she orgasms or not, and maybe she's trying to get you to not worry about that as much. I don't know how much of an emphasize you put on that; but i would imagine it would have to be a lot for her to send this because of that.

Either way; if you like her and want to take it up a level with her - now's the time. If you just see her as a fwb or something - now is probably the best time to let her go.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not only the young ones that pull this act. I’ve had a grown woman more than once sent me links to pictures and songs and sometimes saying ‘this is how I feel’.
Beats me how you can be banging a woman and she can’t verbally or in text express her own thoughts and emotions, but I personally think it’s a big red flag.
It was with mine…
We're not taught how to communicate or be honest by or role models. Most kids, expressions of their feelings, are dismissed - so we learn not to be over, sometimes we learn how to be passive aggressive and/or retaliate to communicate how we feel.

Welcome to dating!

Billtx49

Reaction score
We're not taught how to communicate or be honest by or role models. Most kids, expressions of their feelings, are dismissed

Welcome to dating!
In other words, a breakdown of a proper family structure and sucessful parenting in todays world.
The woman I referenced was 42 ten years ago when I was with her, but thanks for the welcome.

Last edited: