"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Sub-Communication

Amog

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Guys,

This is so important. The words you speak have more meaning than you realize.

Exa:

PUA: I need a really quick womans oppinion. My friend hooked up with this girl on the first night...

What she's thinking: He hooked up with some girl on the first night. He wont think Im a slut if I sleep with him on the first night.

--

AFC: The music in this club sucks...

What she's thinking: This guy is a bore.

--

AFC: I think you are so beautiful...

What she's thinking: He wants to sleep with me.

--

Sub-communication is the underlying meaning of what you are saying. Keep it in mind.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
...
 

Amog

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Age
42
You guys are true PUA's
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Dude - we're not stupid. We can read the stuff from asf by ourselves.

There's no need to re-post it, and if you do, don't expect praises like you invented it.

OK?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Amog

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Expect praises? At what point did you think that I was looking for them. Im just trying to help a bunch of guys out who are missing out on so much. If I wanted praises, I'd just post a bunch of theoretical bull**** that sounds good.

You're cool

Edit: BTW, in my original post I stated that I "invented" sub-communication right?
 
Top