Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Suave Movie Characters That All Men Want To Be Like

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading about women, and how to talk to them, flirt with them, be confident around them, etc., can only go so far. What is lacking in text is that there are no visuals to help stimulate the mind to help with the developmental progression.

I've watched many movies over the years and there are quite a handful of characters in movies that embody the "suave, confident man among boys". Discuss who your favorite suave characters are, because watching them in action in movies is actually very helpful to men who are inexperienced with women because they get a sense of the correct body language, facial expressions, tone of voice, and sense of humor flirtatiousness to have.

Although this is probably a cliche one, Noah Calhoun in the Notebook is a very good ladies' man, who embodies the mentality of challenging the girl, making her embrace your sense of adventure, and knowing what you want in life and going for it.

coochieman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of 007 movies: Just ran thru' all of em of recent & I personally think Danny Craig as James Bond is my best. He's more "coarse" than the comparatively usual "sweet" [at least, so far].