Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SU 1492 plane crash

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Sht, ask me why I prefer trains.

They say electronics mulfunctioned after lightning hit just after take off. Pilots to blame for bad landing, plane hit ground 3 times and chasis broke, fully fueled. They say, although commander was 57 year old test pilot with more than 8000 hours experience. It was a second landing attempt, due to bad weather. No radio communications with tower.

41 died, 37 saved, several are critical.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Air travel is the safest mode of travel by far. Especially in the US. The crashes apply to your emotion, rather than logic, because they are so visual and catastrophic in one event.

Sort of like hurricanes and tornadoes. Hurricanes SEEM to be more deadly but tornadoes kill far more people, albeit not at one time.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Air travel is the safest mode of travel by far. Especially in the US. The crashes apply to your emotion, rather than logic, because they are so visual and catastrophic in one event.

Sort of like hurricanes and tornadoes. Hurricanes SEEM to be more deadly but tornadoes kill far more people, albeit not at one time.
Well said.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy crap..

Bless the people who died man.