styleslife files

theNOTO

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did anyone ever find these anywhere. I just found out about the challenge today and would like to take a look.

dr0pxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, a new one started up in august 1st. the files are all the same. the days are a little off though. lol

AlekNovi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the entire collection.

It weighs in at 292 MBs, now what I want to know is why do you guys want it?

Have you done the DJBC? I actually think the DJBC is better. If you want it as a way to excuse around doing the DJBC, it's not actually helpfull, as it's NOT easier, it's about the same... but I personally think the DJBC is ALOT more rewarding.

If you guys give me a GOOD reason why you want it so bad, I'll upload it for you somewhere (or tell you where to download it from).

Albanian_Alpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
AlekNovi said:
I have the entire collection.

It weighs in at 292 MBs, now what I want to know is why do you guys want it?

Have you done the DJBC? I actually think the DJBC is better. If you want it as a way to excuse around doing the DJBC, it's not actually helpfull, as it's NOT easier, it's about the same... but I personally think the DJBC is ALOT more rewarding.

If you guys give me a GOOD reason why you want it so bad, I'll upload it for you somewhere (or tell you where to download it from).
Ey Macedonian friend, you speek Serbo-Croatian? Kako si, sta radis?;)

I want it because I truly wanted to do it but I didn't have time, and I already did the DJBC...Can you please show me where I can download it or something? I would really appreciate it, thank you.

Azidoro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank You Very Much.