"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

style

VaginalDischarge

New Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
What do all of you guys wear to partys and such?
Or even to school for that matter?

I'm having trouble finding myself a personal style. I hang out with some urban ghetto kids, as well as a bunch of jocks and preps.
I usually just throw on whatever (usually Jeans, sneakers, tshirt, and sweater/jacket)
but i find that this just makes me blend in with the crowd, and its not a "wow factor" for the ladies.
I'm about 6' 170 lbs. blond hair. athletic build
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

punkrockpylot

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2002
Messages
147
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Glasgow, KY, USA
well, i would tell you what i wear, but it wouldnt help you at all...

explanation: i am ~5'8", 125 lbs., slim build with kinda wide shoulders...my style is formed around that...as i believe most peoples styles are...i cant really help you out...

one thing that will help though...chicks love tight t-shirts...im a slim bulid, as i said...not a lot of muscles...but when i wear i tight t-shirt, i dont have to kino...the girls kino me first...test it out...

the punk DJ
 

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
With a certain pride, I'll own up to being the resident style expert on the board. Post a pic, it''s not easy to give style advice when you have a height and weight.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
If you really want to dress to the nines, so to speak.

Wear high quality clothes, that fit well (Tight, but some room). Get some nice dress shirts. Some nice khaki's or jeans (from express or gap). Some nice dressy/casual shoes, I like skecher - Alley cats. Chicks really notice what kind of shoes a guy wears, Its a sure sign of their personality. So if you dress like you care how you look, you'll stand out.

And if you are worrying about looking gay, remember. Its not what you wear. Its how you wear it.
 

Rad

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2003
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
I dress to the tens!

Spiked hair, black armbands, and clashing clothes. I usually borrow fashion elements of the late 80s and early 90s days (pre-grunge)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Rad
I dress to the tens!

Spiked hair, black armbands, and clashing clothes. I usually borrow fashion elements of the late 80s and early 90s days (pre-grunge)
Oh god please tell me your kidding
 

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
Holy crap. I didn't think there were many angsty teens on this board. I can tell you right now that that certain style won't last out of high school. The simple fact is that most styles, especially angsty punk teen, are too overdone. Go out and find your own style, or at least copy a good one.
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
I believe Rad because I see it at my school to, it all DEPENDS on what style the girl is into. And believe me theres alot of hot chicks that are into guys that have the punk look.

Me on the other hand, I like to wear more dressy clothes you could say. And the comment made about the shoes is also good. Ive had girls pass me in the halls and them stop and tell me how much they liked my shoes.

I never really noticed that girls paid attention to shoes but they do. So make sure you have a nice pair. I have a 2 pairs of duckheads (slip ons and boots) a Black pair of Dockers and about 3 more pairs of shoes lol (i guess im a shoe freak:rolleyes: )

Just find your own style...I've had girls tell me that they thought I was one of the best dressed guys at school and most of my stuff doesn't come from "abercrombie,American Eagle, Hollister(popular shopping places where I live)

I can't remember if you were asking about attracting girls by what you wore or not. But its tru that the types of clothes u wear attracts different types of girls because believe it or not they have different tastes like us guys do!

I know I said wear whatever you feel comfortable in but its also a good idea to get some help from one of your female friends. You would not believe how much girls love to help guys out with clothing and things of that nature.

hope this helps a lil.....peace
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Haha...style... :)

The epitomy of topics men should not traditionally be discussing. Nevertheless, I am completely comfortable with my uh "metrosexuality", so **** it :D

I wear some nice "retro" New Balance shoes...

I don't know the color (seriously) but its like grey/peach or something haha.

I tend to wear American Eagle pants/jeans... People can tell, but theres no large logo's or anything of that nature.

A brown leather belt, but its not really a significant part of my 'look'.

For t-shirts, I only wear band t-shirts. Say what you will, but its seriously the only shirts I wear....

I have a few Tool shirts, Pink Floyd, The Doors, Metallica, Sublime, Led Zeppelin and others I can't think of off the top of my head.

After I shower, I comb my hair a bit -- but really never at any other time. I have 'somewhat' curly hair, so it generally looks good aslong as I use my hand in the morning to "fix it".

I have my own style in highschool, in all regards... not as if I needed to say that, of course.

And no, I am not a pothead.
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
having different styles is my style

from jock to prep, to skateboard, to a lil ghetto, to muscle(club wear) whatever makes me look hott

if u got the $$ go to nordstroms.com

express is solid, gap sucks, old navy sucks

im always an A&F fan for shorts/pants

shoes: well i could start another thread on that
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
lol. I dress however I feel. I normaly dress ghetto but wit sofistication. I used to dress more Ghetto now I'm more going Mafioso If thats even a style. Actually I get a lot of complements. I dress to the 1930's. For example. I got one of those cabby hats. Like they used to wear in the 30's. I wore it to Homecomming wit a 100 dollar suit I got from Khols. I got more complements on my stuff(specialy the hat) then my friend wit a 500 dollar suit. Pissed him off I think. lol.

Nyeway I dress like a Grandpa qit a little modren Gangsta influence. I'm the only person I know who dressed like me.
 

gumy baze

New Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
It has to match your personality. Just make sure it somewhat matches and is clean.
 

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
My style is much like Drixsa's... my closet spans from Express, Banana Republic and Burberry... to Sean John, Fubu, and Rocawear. I think the most important thing is to have fun with your style... don't get to rigid or worry about looking good. I know plenty of people who don't like my style... and know many that do (I won the best dressed superlative all four years in HS) But again... have fun with it. Sometimes, I dress up all goth like (a black dude dress up in goth... I wish you could see people's faces) sometimes I dress like a punk (again... you should see people's faces) sometimes I dress like "how I'm supposed to" but most of the time I dress very dressy... and the chicks love it. The best advice I could give to you when it comes to style, is dress how you like, make sure it's comfortable to you, and make sure you like it... the man still makes the clothes... not vice versa.

Reloaded...
 

rich_uk

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
england!
Originally posted by punkrockpylot
one thing that will help though...chicks love tight t-shirts...im a slim bulid, as i said...not a lot of muscles...but when i wear i tight t-shirt, i dont have to kino...the girls kino me first...test it out...

the punk DJ
not all girls are like that, and if you dont have the physique to pull it off you can come across as a d!ck. even if you have the build people might think you are a show off...

that being said my t-shirts are always pretty tight and i get complemented, i just wanted to make sure you didnt mean skin-tight!

as for the original question, go with what you are comfortable in, find something that fits you and dont go by what people tell you.

go out shopping with a girl and see what she suggests fits you, make sure you have enough money to buy atleast one complete outfit (trousers, shirt, jumper etc)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

punkrockpylot

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2002
Messages
147
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Glasgow, KY, USA
Originally posted by rich_uk
that being said my t-shirts are always pretty tight and i get complemented, i just wanted to make sure you didnt mean skin-tight!

yeah...i did mean skin tight...and the girls love it...and i dont really have the physique...im scrawny as hell with some muscle (not a lot)...
 
Top