Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stupid Paypal- Help needed

ryan killa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I sold an item on Ebay, and get an e-mail saying my payment has been received at paypal. I made an account at the paypal site a little before selling the item, but I don't think it was a premier account(one that allows you to receive payments etc.).

So, I go there, and try to upgrade my account. So I place in my e-mail address at this 1 part, and put in my password, and lo and behold, it says my password is wrong, and it says that it cannot identify my e-mail address (wtf??? How did it say I received payment from the person then??). So I try and make a new account, AND IT SAYS I ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT UNDER THE E-MAIL ADDRESS.

WTF!!!!!!

Help anyone?

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, go to "Password Recovery" or "Lost Password" or whatever paypal has to send you your password.

ryan killa

Don Juan
Reaction score
First, how could it say I received funds, when now it says my e-mail address cannot be identified? Thus, I cannot recover my PW. I tried contactiong them, and they won't reply. Now, I can't even find where the **** to contact them, because I go to 'contact us' and there is no place to write and e-mail LMAO!!!

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try using different capitalization, sometimes the username is case sensitive. If that doesn't work, you must be putting something else in wrong.

ryan killa

Don Juan
Reaction score
E-mailed them twice, no reply at all in 2 days. I've tried all types of capitalization, all the possible PWs, etc. This is really ****ed up.

Says e-mail not recorder, than says it exists, then these people don't reply. I just want my money dammit.

ryan killa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Contacted them directly, prob. fixed. Looks like in my reasearch a lot of people have been screwed by Paypal/Ebay. Cheers.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay the hell away from Paypal! Do some searches on the net for paypal and read some of the horror stories. I think there's a good one at www.paypalsucks.com