"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

stupid kids...

surface1030

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Age
38
i myself, i feel like an adult. i act like one around my friends. while they all do stupid **** like go egging or pranks in class, i feel as the adult one there. i have a positive mind towards things. i just hate these little high school kids doing stupid stuff and trying to be cool in front of their friends. you know i havn't had a girlfriend in 3 years because of freakin girl?

story: i had the biggest crush on this beautiful most amazing chick and i got really close with her. one day we're having this close talk and she tells me she has a boyfriend. i just got so pissed off at her for leading me on and talking to me as IF we were actually going out. i stopped giving her letters/talking to her online. after this, she told my whole freaking school rumors of how i'm a bad guy, ugly, not worth the time, not a good friend/boyfriend. i really wanted to go slap the **** out of her but i try to put this behind me.

i hate it when girls lie just to be cool in front of their other 'girl' friends.

now that i'm a senior in high school, i cant wait until i'm in college and after so i can move away and start my own life with adults. God this is soooooooooo annoying.

okay sorry guys i just needed to vent a little, wow. i feel a little better =/

thanks for reading if you actually did. k bye. loll
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2003
Messages
445
Reaction score
1
It is true, kids in highschool are so immature it pisses me off (im in college now, and love it).

However, I bet you are an AFC. Make sure you read up on this site and learn what you did wrong.
 

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
524
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Read the bible, man, if you haven't done so already. Yea, every day I see some people pull their stupid sh1t to look cool in front of others. But realize that not all people are so immature, even in HS. You mentioned your friends being that way, and if you don't like it, why are they still your friends? Usually the smarter the person is, the more mature he is as well. I hope you are not hostile towards the well-mannered intelligent studets who get high marks and sit in front of the class.
 
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
man, me and my friends always cause all kinds of havoc on the kids at school because its a lot of fun pushing people's buttons and getting them riled up and sh*t.

I remember on the last day of school I took a table and surfed the motherf*cker down 3 flights of stairs and broke the table in half and we got it recorded....it was my highlight of immatureness.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
Thats badass. I wanna do that.
So what if people are immature. I think its pretty immature to complain about other people. CHill out some man :)
That chick is a super *****. If a girl did that to me, I'd call her out on it infront a bunch fo people.

I did some immature things. I put a condom on my head, blew it up threw my nose and ran around the subschool. It was ****in hilarious.
My friends pissed into gatorade bottles, took off the lids and lobbed em at 7thgraders[i feel bad for those kids] it was funny.
Relax abit. have some fun. You only have this one chacne to be a teenager and ge away with immature ****. go for it.
 

Pfeile

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
It's kind of interesting that when we are a kid, we want to be an adult and treated like one, but when people get old, they want to be young again. Just enjoy the last moments of childhood surface1030, you have decades more to be an adult. :)
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Damn kids and there drugs
 
Top