“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Stupid high-school politics

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Yeah, I'm quickly wanting to get the hell out of high school and get into college where people actually have some sense of maturity.

I was at a party Saturday night and there was one HB 8.5 there I was kinda hanging around with. I ended up driving around with her and some other people in my car late at night and getting to talk to her and use a little C+F. I left at 3:30am, but not before getting her digits. She seemed pretty happy to write them down for me.

Anyway today my friend gives me sh1t about getting her number. He tells me some other kid that was at the party sweats her hardcore. I'm thinking, "Am I supposed to care?" My buddy says the other kid hasn't made a move because he's thinking about who to go out with. He also says this girl is in love with the kid. He goes on and on about how I'm retarded and shouldn't have gotten the number.

I'm thinking if she were head over heels in love with this guy then she wouldn't have been so glad to give me her number right infront of the guy and about 6 other people. I'm getting fed up with this juvenile, finger pointing, gossip train, he-said she-said bullsh1t.

Moral of the story: don't give a flying f*ck about who says what about your dating prospects. I've been ****ed over many times by letting myself be influenced by others and listening to their advice. Other people do NOT want to see you succeed over them, and more often than not they will do their best to make sure you fail.

Right now I'm going to wait 3 days, call her up, set a date, and then go on it and show this girl how a Don Juan does things.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Word up man dont listen to their bogus sh1t.
 

Eric Smith

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2003
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Nowhere
I remember an incident that happened to me and a girl over the summer that kind of fit into this. It was more HS/Dawson's Creek drama. The story was that there was this delectable honey that I was feeling and she was feeling me back. So I got her digits. I guess she told some of her friends about me (around this time, word got around that I was 'improved' as said from a girl) and got a call from a friend of mine that night.

Basically he said that some chump has been "talking to her" for months (this means that he is trying to be her best buddy first before asking her out). He said that the chump found out and wants to beat my ass. Keep in mind, this kid is about 4-6 inches shorter than me, 130 lbs or so soaking wet, and is a punk who is all talk. I just laughed it off and said whenever he gets the actual balls to ask her out, I will step off.

Needless to say, the punk never did ask her out and I nailed her a week later after the first date. I pretty much just ignored what other people were saying. I think this should have taught the chump a lesson: when you want to take a girl out, just ask her out; not try to be her best friend.

My buddy says the other kid hasn't made a move because he's thinking about who to go out with. He also says this girl is in love with the kid
Translation: This kid is just like the chump mentioned above. She doesn't love him or else she wouldn't have handed out her digits. The reality is that this kid has no balls. The girl may have a crush on him but apparently is not satisfied with her given situation. When he said the girl is in love with him, it probably means she feels that this chump is her best friend because he is trying to be best friends with her before asking her out.

Right now I'm going to wait 3 days, call her up, set a date, and then go on it and show this girl how a Don Juan does things.
Excellent solution. If this girl truly loves this kid, if the kid gets the pair to ask her out, she will break it off with you. However I wouldn't worry about that. Chances are this idiot is blowing smoke and won't do anything more to her than just talk.
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Interesting situation, considering all my past experiences it sounds like your friend is jealous of the fact that you are making advances on girls while he still sits their and waits to grow a pair of balls. Social groups dont work if people aren't the same, as emerson stated "The god of the canibals will be a canibal, the crusaders a crusader and the merchants a merchant".

Take the time to think about this and you will realise that you might be hanging around the wrong people, when i go out with my friends we are always the first people to pick up, people who didnt get as many girls, play as much sport, or go out as much dropped out of our group because we werent similair enough.

But it doesnt really matter, keep your chin up and remember peoples oppinions arent meant to affect you because you are, after all, alpha.
 

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
519
Reaction score
28
Age
42
Location
Texas, USA
Yes! Yes! Yes! I like it, I like it, I like it! You're going after what YOU want whether anybody else likes it or not!

You weren't really sure if she was interested in you or not, plus the fact that nobody wanted you to go for her number, but that didn't stop you from going after what YOU wanted!

Go check out the my newest article in the Tips section, you'll find that you will agree with everything that it says! These are the types of articles that make me so happy! Good deal!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by Sammo
Interesting situation, considering all my past experiences it sounds like your friend is jealous of the fact that you are making advances on girls while he still sits their and waits to grow a pair of balls. Social groups dont work if people aren't the same, as emerson stated "The god of the canibals will be a canibal, the crusaders a crusader and the merchants a merchant".

Take the time to think about this and you will realise that you might be hanging around the wrong people, when i go out with my friends we are always the first people to pick up, people who didnt get as many girls, play as much sport, or go out as much dropped out of our group because we werent similair enough.

But it doesnt really matter, keep your chin up and remember peoples oppinions arent meant to affect you because you are, after all, alpha.
You're absoluelty right man. I've come to realize most of my friends are AFC, and sharing my DJ views always stirs up resentment between us. Being called a jerk, *sshole, and womanizer has become sort of common now :(

It's so hard to find other competent Don Juans in high school, especially with everyone brainwashed to think being a nice guy is the way to go. I just have to tough it out and know that I'm doing the right thing. It gets easier when my friends realize that I'm getting more phone numbers in a week than they get in a 3 month period :D
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
I wouldn't associate with people like that.

Maturity isn't a lot to ask for.
 

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
519
Reaction score
28
Age
42
Location
Texas, USA
Being called a jerk, *sshole, and womanizer has become sort of common now.
Well, the thing is, is that most AFC's are actually PROUD of being AFC's. They think they're "honest and good people" because of the fact they are AFC's.

That really makes me mad - because half the reason why so many AFC's act the way they do around women is for one reason and one reason only - to get laid! They don't give a flying f*ck about the girl, or her mind....they just want her pu$$y, that's it!

At least people like us are actually OURSELVES around women and not trying to manipulate them with gifts, compliments, and dinners. :mad:
 

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 19, 2003
Messages
236
Reaction score
0
Location
Over Yonder
AMEN! :D
 

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
396
Reaction score
0
You the man, Iam also tired of this ignorant, full of **** bastards at my school, I enjoy talking down to them so much, and using words their feblie minds can't understant...anyway....... I have been in simliar situation.
About a month ago group of guys were standing around this girl in hall trying to work the balls up to ask her out and or trying to grap her ass. In either case they where afraid, I knew the guys( I use to work with them in the weight room.) So after talking to them, I walked up behind the girl in the hall, palmed her ass, then told her she was gonna walk me to class. But I only suggest doing this people who you know at least you know or know of you. Any other situation its 50/50, as in time at home or time in jail.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Update

I just called this girl up. She seemed pretty goddamn happy to hear from me. I got in some C+F, busted on her a little, and told her we should meet up for some tea and stimulation conversation this weekend. She said she hastot see what she's doing, so I said I'd call her Friday to see what's up after saying "Well I'm more fun than whatever your friend is doing!" in the C+F manner. For someone "swooning" over another guy she sure didn't show any sign of it.

Tomorrow morning I am going to set something up with another HB. As hot as this girl is, I can't sit around and wait for her to make up her mind. That and this other girl is a bit hotter than the first :p
 

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Where ever I am
ShizamDaMan I mguesing you get dave's letter /got his bookl?


GJ, gettin a hot one can't wait to hear what your friend says
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Yeah, I get the e-mails and I also have the E-Book. Haven't read it all the way through yet.
 
Top