“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

stupid girls

T

Twayne

Guest
How is it possible for a human being to suddenly grow a conscience in like one freakin day. This girl had feelings for me and i had them for her. She had a boyfriend but still said she loved me and we did stuff together all the time. Then one day i guess she like freaked out and won't have anything to do with me anymore because "I'm afraid I'd cheat." What kind of crap is that? I wasnt tryin to be like a jerk getting her to cheat on her boyfriend or anything, all i know is we loved eachother then all of a sudden she turned it off. Has this happened to anybody else and if so how did you deal with it? :confused:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2001
Messages
703
Reaction score
22
Age
41
Location
Jacksonville, FL
You have no challenge anymore and she's losing interest. Ignore her the next few times you see her, she'll call wanting to know what's going on. Don't tell her you love her. Hell, kick her boyfriends ass if you feel the need. She's an immature little *****, but if you really feel she's worth fighting for then read the bible and have some fun.
 
Joined
Jun 21, 2003
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Georgia
Dont fight over that ho but you must not be a challenge anymore.
If she really loved you she wouldnt be with that punk. I dont know about you but i dont have any halfway hoes either she mine 100% are not at all.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Twayne
How is it possible for a human being to suddenly grow a conscience in like one freakin day.

I'm going to assume this is a ritorical question.

This girl had feelings for me and i had them for her. She had a boyfriend but still said she loved me and we did stuff together all the time.


Ok, to clarify (because you obviously failed English along with this relationship), A girl liked you, you liked her back, she had a boyfriend, but she still claimed to love you.

Then one day i guess she like freaked out and won't have anything to do with me anymore because "I'm afraid I'd cheat." What kind of crap is that? I wasnt tryin to be like a jerk getting her to cheat on her boyfriend or anything, all i know is we loved eachother then all of a sudden she turned it off. Has this happened to anybody else and if so how did you deal with it? :confused:
She sounds like an immature 16 year old girl. Good choice my friend, you are surely a good judge of character :) .

When you were 'doing stuff' was it sexual?

If not, read the post in my signature and grow some balls (and maybe some facial hair too).
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by James Cox IV pn outc
Dont fight over that ho but you must not be a challenge anymore.
If she really loved you she wouldnt be with that punk. I dont know about you but i dont have any halfway hoes either she mine 100% are not at all.
As a higher posting member then you at this board, I hereby deem you a dumbass.

He was obviously a challenge, considering he was all over her while she had a boyfriend :rolleyes: .

Shutup, please. I won't even give a remark to anything with the phrase 'halfway hoes'.
 

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
I will-
dont know about you but i dont have any halfway hoes either she mine 100% are not at all.
Hell yes. Something I feel pretty strongly about, the ***** is either yours or not- simple as that-. Anything else is just not worth the agro. And what's wrong with "halfway hoes"? I think its kinda catchy!:confused: well at least now I have a name for them...:rolleyes:
 

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2002
Messages
260
Reaction score
1
How naive can you be? She loved you yet was going out with someone else? I don't think she "loved" you, she "loved" the attention you gave her. Now that she's got all the attention she wants, she no longer needs you. Simple as that.
 
Top