Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

stupid girl

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hi men. some of you may remember the newly divorced guy who kind of disappeared after we had sex. i didn't trip or anything, (only two calls), and i realized that it probaly had nothing to do with me and more so with his own issues he's dealing with after a failed marriage and broken heart.
soooo... a month later (a few days ago) he calls. he lamely mentions how i never return his calls. (!? i know, LAME). i decide to be cool about it for the moment, and we go out and have a pretty good time talking. then we go to a park, and make out for a few hours. it was absolutely fantabulous. ;)
and now we are back to the same situation as before. he called, i missed the call, i called back, and days have passed and i haven't heard from him. i'm tripping, and i'm trying not to, but this is SO frustrating! what to do, what to do. I don't want to trip on this guy who has more serious issues than phone call issues, but at the same time, this is really inconsiderate and rude, right? I need a good way to let him know what's up, without coming across as a crazy *****. please i need advice, criticism, viewpoints, ect!

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Date others. Live your life, enjoy it---see if he wants to keep up. He may only be a part-time lover or with you while he works out issues. Be ready to move on (or he'll move on) at any time--which is to say, anything with him will only be for the moment.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for responding, tesque. well in this past hour I've been thinking and reading through the site (which helps sooooo much, where have yall been all my life?), and I've realized that the DJ thing to do would be to do what I did last time. Sit back, and chill, cuz he will be back.

This time he was put back into the "not ready for sex" level, and next time he'll be in the just friendzone level. I shall show know no anger or hurt!

because I really don't think that it is malicious on his part. And I have always had a place for him in my heart. But I also keep in mind that only a chump would just ignore his thoughtlessness.

I am fighting the urge to tell him to just get lost, and seeing if he'll chase.

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm... Well whatever he's doing it seems to be working right? I mean look at you, you're jumping out of your skin with interest in this guy, I wonder, if he gave you what you wanted, would you be quite so keen?

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay26
Hmm... Well whatever he's doing it seems to be working right? I mean look at you, you're jumping out of your skin with interest in this guy, I wonder, if he gave you what you wanted, would you be quite so keen?
That's what i was thinking.

?
and I've realized that the DJ thing to do would be.......
WTF?

Are you a guy?

The DJ way of doing things is for guys, more than girls.

It's a way for us to counter the games that many women play.

I can see that you aren't into the game playing. That's a good thing, beleive me.

He is acting aloof, wether he realizes it or not, and this is driving you crazy.
A perfect example of the challenge factor. If he was constantly around, would you still be as interested in him?

Let this be what it is, and have fun with it. If anything serious develops, good for you. But, don't expect anything from a guy carrying a bit more baggage than you probably want to deal with.

The Bad Ass Canadian