"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

stupid but oh well.........

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
Ok well I know this is stupid but, ok when I am making out and cuddling with my girl. I know how to kiss on the lips but what do i do for like the neck and other places becuase I think i was doing a bad job but I dunno, I kinda licked her neck and sucked and kissed but it seemed stupid but yeah.. anyway??
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
nevermind i musta done it right cuz she keeps tellin me she liked it and i hadnt even mentioned it
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
WOO!

Postcount +1! :rolleyes:

Seriously, why post stupid sh*t like this? You even said it in your subject.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

OneByOne

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
38
im going to latch my own questions on here,
ok whats a Hickey?, is it a good thing/ bad thing, if its good how do i give them. if its bad how do i stop them, oh yeh and do any of you guys have girls obsessed with kissing your fingers?
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
My internet penis is bigger than yours.

Look at my post count!

My internet penis is 8========================> wicked big.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
B::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::D
I think i got ya beat,

A hickey happens (I think) when your making out with a chick, and sucking/biting on her neck and sholder area a lot so blood rushes to the surface. But i really don't know what happens exactly.

They are more embarasing then bad
 

DuckMan

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Location
So Cal
its basically a mini hemorrage, but try not to give em in visible places, kuz they last for couple of days, basically a redish brown mark, which chicks will try to conceal iif they have one, suck on ur arm for a bout 2 minutes
 

OneByOne

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
38
haha, yeh it works i have a bruise on my arm now, it kinda looks like someones bit me really hard, so i guess when making out with a girl you try not to give them hickeys?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top