"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Stunning Women!

Are women with model looks more promiscuous

  • Yes there are

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Don't know

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • No they are not

    Votes: 10 37.0%

  • Total voters
    27

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2002
Messages
902
Reaction score
3
Location
london, England
Oh well didn't get banned so I am here again with another topic.

Like many girls stereotype good looking guys, do you think that really good looking women are promisicous on the whole and what is your experience of them?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
461
Reaction score
1
Age
43
I resent your signature.
 

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
708
Reaction score
1
Location
UK
I resent your signature too. All of it.
 

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
760
Reaction score
61
Location
Wherever I am.
Instead of trying to go down in SoSuave history as the most "controversial" female poster and writing these innane polls, how about you actually contribute something useful to the forum for a change?

I dont particularly dislike you at all. You have posted some useful things in the past but lately I sense much frustration and anger from you.

Tell you what Mys, I will give you a chance to redeem yourself. If there is one thing we know about you from your posting it is that you have very discriminating taste in men, especially when it comes to looks. So answer me this... have you ever met a guy that didnt meet your qualifications (maybe he was short, or bald, etc) yet somehow managed to get you fantasizing about him? Has this Mr.NotSoPerfect ever managed to seduce you?

If so, then what was it that made him so appealing?
(If not then you are much colder/evil than I imagined.)

See, this is the kind of stuff we want to hear from you, instead of polls where we are supposed to choose between sex with a 600-pound woman VS a lean, homosexual gorilla.

Oh and to answer your question, I dont waste my time trying to figure out how promiscuous a girl is. I like to think they ALL feel the urge to become a little promiscuous around me. ;)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
2,028
Reaction score
31
Like Iqqi, nothing of substance to report

Look at her signature, she's attempting to be a female DJ, but can't pull it off.

But look at her womanise tendencies: The poll revolves around how women look and act! Women are obsessed with how others look and act.

Men are too concerned about their career and where their favorite sports team is in today's standings to worry about how the next schmoe on the street is dressing or what he's doing with his personal life.

Sadly, Mystery Woman is just like Iqqi: No substance ... or style for that matter, too.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by MysteryWoman
Oh well didn't get banned so I am here again with another topic.

Like many girls stereotype good looking guys, do you think that really good looking women are promisicous on the whole and what is your experience of them?
I know I get stereotyped by girls as a player the second they see me and that I must have had alot of sex because of looks, do we stereotype girls the same way?

I sure as hell do but do I think modell-like girls are more promiscuous? Somewhat... The thing is that those kind of girls LOOK sluttier, there is something with their face and style that just says SEX.
 

ToP DoN

Banned
Joined
Aug 25, 2003
Messages
180
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
San Francisco
NO SUBSTANCE

West coaster said exactly what I was going to say....Well said westcoaster
 

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
They are lousy in bed IMO, lay there waiting for their orgasm...

Promiscuous? I don't think there is a correlation between looks and promiscuity per se. Girls of any rating can get laid at will (barring the morbidly obese and the retarded, 'beaten with the ugly stick' chicks - even they can pull retarded looking dudes)


Although it is pointless to make generalization like this... Who cares.
 

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Señor Fingers


See, this is the kind of stuff we want to hear from you, instead of polls where we are supposed to choose between sex with a 600-pound woman VS a lean, homosexual gorilla.

Oh and to answer your question, I dont waste my time trying to figure out how promiscuous a girl is. I like to think they ALL feel the urge to become a little promiscuous around me. ;)
Well said.....
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2002
Messages
902
Reaction score
3
Location
london, England
Originally posted by Señor Fingers
Instead of trying to go down in SoSuave history as the most "controversial" female poster and writing these innane polls, how about you actually contribute something useful to the forum for a change?

I dont particularly dislike you at all. You have posted some useful things in the past but lately I sense much frustration and anger from you.

Tell you what Mys, I will give you a chance to redeem yourself. If there is one thing we know about you from your posting it is that you have very discriminating taste in men, especially when it comes to looks. So answer me this... have you ever met a guy that didnt meet your qualifications (maybe he was short, or bald, etc) yet somehow managed to get you fantasizing about him? Has this Mr.NotSoPerfect ever managed to seduce you?

If so, then what was it that made him so appealing?
(If not then you are much colder/evil than I imagined.)

See, this is the kind of stuff we want to hear from you, instead of polls where we are supposed to choose between sex with a 600-pound woman VS a lean, homosexual gorilla.

Oh and to answer your question, I dont waste my time trying to figure out how promiscuous a girl is. I like to think they ALL feel the urge to become a little promiscuous around me. ;)
I am not frustrated or angry, I find it hillarious that this is the way guys perceive me, just come here for fun (nothing else, not to dominate or influence). Well you are the first guy to ever say that I wrote some interesting stuff in the past. I think I have mellowed a lot from the past, I don't really get involved in as much discussions as I use to.

If I was to give advice, most guys would say never believe what a woman says, so I don't bother anymore. That is why I get involved in abstract detached discussions, which does not involve dating.

The answer is have I ever been seduced or become interested in a guy who has not met my criteria, the answer is no never. So I can't give you advice there. And yes there are plenty of confident guys who will try it on in clubs who are not always my type, I usually end up running away and hiding in the toilets for along time because it is impossible to get rid of them. You will have to ask other girls about that.
 

lerxst

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Location
wherever I lay my hat
Originally posted by MysteryWoman
The answer is have I ever been seduced or become interested in a guy who has not met my criteria, the answer is no never. So I can't give you advice there. And yes there are plenty of confident guys who will try it on in clubs who are not always my type, I usually end up running away and hiding in the toilets for along time because it is impossible to get rid of them. You will have to ask other girls about that.
The reason for the don't listen to what women say is that the majority of the time they don't know what they are talking about or a towing the feminist line and can't communicate their true message to men. Men and women process communication differently. How many times has a woman come here with the brilliant (to her) advice to a guy to "be himself" and "tell her how you feel"? Most men take things literally. What she means is the guy should be confident in who he is and what he wants, and not "tell" her, but show her how he feels through action. It's what they mean, but not what they say.

What I quoted above is informative. It shows that if your game is tight and the girl just isn't attracted to you, don't try to force the issue, and go onto the next girl. However, instead of running and hiding in the toilet, just be upfront and say "No, not interested" instead of making him think you are playing hard to get.

As for Mys's signature? Whatever. I'm the strong, silent handsome type that gives women tons of orgasms. I'm not offended by it. And I'm not concerned about the promiscuity of a stunning woman. It's a non-issue for me unless she chooses for herself to have a committed exclusive relationship. Then it becomes a breach of trust.
 

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
Im not posting in the poll, I just wanted to call you an attention whor. :p
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by MysteryWoman

The answer is have I ever been seduced or become interested in a guy who has not met my criteria, the answer is no never. So I can't give you advice there. And yes there are plenty of confident guys who will try it on in clubs who are not always my type, I usually end up running away and hiding in the toilets for along time because it is impossible to get rid of them. You will have to ask other girls about that.
I like girls like you that are superficial that is they care alot about how a man looks.
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Originally posted by MysteryWoman
The answer is have I ever been seduced or become interested in a guy who has not met my criteria, the answer is no never... And yes there are plenty of confident guys who will try it on in clubs who are not always my type, I usually end up running away and hiding in the toilets for along time because it is impossible to get rid of them. You will have to ask other girls about that.
LOL... I often see those guys in the clubs that always just bounce from women to women trying to get laid... I can't help but laugh at those losers.... sometimes I even use their game against them, but even that is too easy.

Some guys just never get the hint that what they do is not working.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2002
Messages
902
Reaction score
3
Location
london, England
True some guys think that you want to fcuk them just because you are dancing with them, they just don't got the message, no wonder why I run away.

As the guy who referred to me as superficial, well can't say much about the guys here who have to refer to their girls as numbers to enhance their self esteem. I wonder what their girls would think of them is she realised she was being judged by a number?

My friend blu are you a girl?:D
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by MysteryWoman
As the guy who referred to me as superficial, well can't say much about the guys here who have to refer to their girls as numbers to enhance their self esteem. I wonder what their girls would think of them is she realised she was being judged by a number?
You didn't get that I was actually complimenting you? I'm just as you, actually worse. I'm supersuperficial and a big player... Girls like you that go after looks are better for me :p
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
I've actually had a gf find out where I rated her on the scale... needless to say she got offended, but I explained that it's nothing to be offended about (unless your less then 5).
 

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2002
Messages
902
Reaction score
3
Location
london, England
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
You didn't get that I was actually complimenting you? I'm just as you, actually worse. I'm supersuperficial and a big player... Girls like you that go after looks are better for me :p
Oh sorry
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top