Studying the Female Anatomy....

theshist

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been helping a HB7 with some homework at the college pretty much every other day for the past month. I know she has a high IL, and her friends tell me the same, but they also tell me she kinda likes this other guy. No biggy, he's prolly just an AFC anyway. I've been usin kino, mental kino, droppin sexual hints, neg hits and all. She returns every bit of it, and even lets me lay on her while she works (wonder if she'd make me lunch too:D). There's been a couple of perfect times to close the kiss, but I want her to be dying for it. I recently chatted w/ her online for a mintue and she was askin me why I hate her... I told her I didn't, she still doesn't beleive it and I just left it hang (keeps me in Top Of Mind)

So this coming tuesday, I'm thinkin I'm gunna use heavy kino in class, and then before we start on the hw after class, I'll get in her face, maybe even whisper in her ear, and say "You, me, in the guys bathroom, now..." with a big :D.

I'm not really lookin for an emotional attachement to this girl, is that what I'd be walkin into? Let me know where my flaws are? And if she smacks me instead of grabbin me and lockin the door behind us before i finish my question, how can I play it off, without scaring her away forever and makin her friends hate me?

Last edited:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Dude if you've already had a few really good chances for kiss close you may well be too far down the river to get back to safety.

She may Next you if your not making any moves bro.

You, me, in the guys bathroom, now
Now thats class. :cool:

:rolleyes:

C'mon man, you can find a better place then a piss ridden and sh1t stained bathroom.

At least take her to a normal room, preferable with a bed or something to lay down on.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offence man, but:

You're an AFC
She's using you for homework only
She likes the other guy

Prove me wrong by fvcking her

theshist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I'm her tutor (i'm 20, she's 19), I knew her a bit before I started to help her with the hw, but I'm gettin paid to help her w/ the hw, sorry charley, no afc here. ;) But should I close the kiss then tell her to come with me, or just cut the **** and get right to it?

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude,

If you try to kiss close or F**k close, you might get lucky. But, then, she'll be wanting you to tutor for free!

theshist

Don Juan
Reaction score
The college is payin me to tutor her, but even if she was payin me, I have one simple rule with women;

Ass, Cash, or NEXT!!!

theshist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fate hates me... now she tells me she's sick and she might not even make it to school, but its nothin that I could catch if she does show up though. She also comments that its rather embarassing... I hate to say it like this, but I'm thinkin someone's bakin bread. Whatelse can a chick be sick with that a guy can't catch???

Guess if she shows i'll just go with the kiss close just for now. That should keep me in her mind over the thanksgiving weekend right?

LJC

Banned
Reaction score
You might have taken the idea of 'being a challenge' and drove it off a cliff to the point of overkill. You might still be in play only because she got a pool going with her friends. I wouldn't be surprised if, after you nail her, her IL drops like a brick, guy #2 gets the attention while you're tutoring some fugly ho and wondering what happened.

Save face. Stop f'n around, bang her while you still can and move on!

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
No offence man, but:

You're an AFC
She's using you for homework only
She likes the other guy

Prove me wrong by fvcking her
Thank you Ice Cold. Sadly, I have the same opinion.
Please prove us wrong, dear theshist. Fvck the living sh!t out of her.
Peace.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to say it like this, but I'm thinkin someone's bakin bread. Whatelse can a chick be sick with that a guy can't catch???
There's all manner of things besides pregnancy. Yeast infection comes to mind. Her monthly cycle, perhaps.

WizardOfOz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Golden Arms you're a sick f..k!

Now theshist, she could have a yeast infection or possibly even a unrinary tract infection.

You'd still like a piece of her right? See how far you can go before it's too late.

Reaction score
she is a wh@re and u r a wh@remonger - match made in hell!! go for it!!!