Study Vs. Sarge

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I really need some experts opinions. I'm 22 years old and I'm in college. In order to graduate, I need to study and put alot of effort to my major which is engineering. However, I'm a virgin and I really want to improving my dating and sarging skills as well. But we all know this takes time and effort, especially for dating noobs like me.
I don't want to get distracted between college degree and dating. I know education is important, but I'm 22 years old. I'M GETTING OLD.

How do I balance this out?

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm electrical engineering. Study during the weekdays and don't fall behind. There's a lot of math to learn and fundamental models to master. Commit yourself to going out to clubs or parties Friday and Saturday nights. If you're on top of your work, go out on other nights too. If for what ever reason, you have to make a choice, choose studying over girls. That's just basic priorities

But from what I've seen, it's totally possible to have an active social life, even as an engineering major. The problem is a lot of engineering students have crappy time management skills, and end up wasting hours messing around on their laptops and talking about nonsense instead of actually studying.

and you're not old