"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Study: Top 10 Best & Worst Cities for Dating

BrWnSugaMan

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2002
Messages
176
Reaction score
2
Methodology - How they went about determining the scores:

AXE's "America's Best and Worst Cities for the Dating Game" study was conducted using 24 distinct criteria including, among others: population density, percentage of singles, frequency of hooking up, dating venues such as coffee shops, bars, and intimate apparel stores and flowers and jewelry bought as gifts.

The study is based on the most currently available figures from the Census Bureau (population characteristics and statistics), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (frequency of sexual partners), Match.com (online daters), and criteria from leading relationship experts who weighed categories in terms of dating importance.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
644
Reaction score
40
Location
Pittsburgh, Pa
Originally posted by drmeathead
Pittsburgh is a blast. I speakfirst hand. It does have alot of old people and it isnt very diverse. I dont care about any of that. It has my demographic. It also has a good amount of them. Pitt has 40000 students plus 4 other college or universities are located here. The survey was terrible. Probably run by some AFC and female AFC's who never went out anywhere.
Speaking as a young professional, who makes decent money, I moved back to Pittsburgh last summer and I agree with its very low ranking. Pittsburgh sucks for dating. I lived in Tallahassee prior to moving here. As small as Tallahassee is its a much easier town for dating quality women and hooking up ther is simplicity itself. With over 50,000 students I'm surprised to not see Tallahssee on the list.
 

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Boston, Ma
Originally posted by K Street
The clubs on Landsdowne Street are nothing special, but are usually 18 or 19+ and packed with Wellesley girls who haven't seen a guy in weeks. Picking them up is so easy it's not even fun anymore.

Foggy Goggle in Back Bay is another good underage bar.
Where are these underaged girls at Avalon? Axis?

One club i did like a lot was La Boom, ever been there.
 

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Boston, Ma
The best place to go in Boston area by far is Waterworks at Marina Bay. That's in Quincy. I gotta actually check and see if it opened this season.
 

K Street

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
181
Reaction score
0
Location
City of Champions
Originally posted by Jvesti
Where are these underaged girls at Avalon? Axis?

One club i did like a lot was La Boom, ever been there.
Avalon and Axis get the Wellesley girls. Of course, to gain access to them, you have to actually go to one of those clubs on a non-concert night, and that can be dreadful.

And I have been to La Boom, though not for a couple of years. The hockey team had a party there and since I roomed with two of them, I honored the invitation. Details from the night, however, are rather sketchy, as I drank more than my share.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Haha their rating system is crap.

They assume that just because a city has a lot of 18-24 year olds and sells a lot of liquor that it's a good place for dating. :rolleyes:
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
There is no way Chicago deserves that low of a rating, unless somehow they separate all the tourists from the regular girls who live there. Even so, I have always had a blast in Chicago and meeting girls seemed easier there than alot of other places since there is so much to do.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Woo Hoo!!! Number 3!!! YEAH BABY!!!! What? Huh? Really? ??? Minneapolis is number three of the worse cities you say.... Hmmmm...

YEAH BABY!!! IN YOUR FACE!!!! NUMBER THREE!!! CAN I GET A WHOOP WHOOP????!!!!!! :p
 

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
582
Reaction score
1
Location
PA
Originally posted by princelydeeds
Speaking as a young professional, who makes decent money, I moved back to Pittsburgh last summer and I agree with its very low ranking. Pittsburgh sucks for dating. I lived in Tallahassee prior to moving here. As small as Tallahassee is its a much easier town for dating quality women and hooking up ther is simplicity itself. With over 50,000 students I'm surprised to not see Tallahssee on the list.
in the 'burgh, I think it depends on whether you're looking for an LTR or not. I know very few single professionals (lawyers, specifically) as they all seem to latch onto someone in college, professional school or otherwise. Plus, no one moves here unless they're originally from here or married to someone who is.
 

Don Ronny

Banned
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
813
Reaction score
5
BOOOOO! HISSSS!!!!!!!

I really fukking HATE posts like these. They do nothing except give AFCs excuses for being losers. "Oh it's not my fault! I live in Kentucky City!"

:rolleyes:

Gimme a break. I have traveled all over the states and there is pvssy everywhere, ripe for the picking! A true DJ can thrive in any environment.

But go ahead, keep on making excuses to chump out, you little dweebs. Less competition for us real men!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top