Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Study: Top 10 Best & Worst Cities for Dating

torqueboxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pittsburgh does have lots of good looking girls, but, there seems to be a huge spread between the super hot ones and the bad ones. And another terrible trend seems to be that the 8.5's-9's all seem to love the coke( not soda). Many times Ive gone out with my buddy(who is into that game) and we walked out of the club with incredible looking girls that wanted to party(coke). The average girls that seem like LTR material have all been taken and are just hanging out with their single beast friends. LOL

BrWnSugaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Methodology - How they went about determining the scores:

AXE's "America's Best and Worst Cities for the Dating Game" study was conducted using 24 distinct criteria including, among others: population density, percentage of singles, frequency of hooking up, dating venues such as coffee shops, bars, and intimate apparel stores and flowers and jewelry bought as gifts.

The study is based on the most currently available figures from the Census Bureau (population characteristics and statistics), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (frequency of sexual partners), Match.com (online daters), and criteria from leading relationship experts who weighed categories in terms of dating importance.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drmeathead
Pittsburgh is a blast. I speakfirst hand. It does have alot of old people and it isnt very diverse. I dont care about any of that. It has my demographic. It also has a good amount of them. Pitt has 40000 students plus 4 other college or universities are located here. The survey was terrible. Probably run by some AFC and female AFC's who never went out anywhere.
Speaking as a young professional, who makes decent money, I moved back to Pittsburgh last summer and I agree with its very low ranking. Pittsburgh sucks for dating. I lived in Tallahassee prior to moving here. As small as Tallahassee is its a much easier town for dating quality women and hooking up ther is simplicity itself. With over 50,000 students I'm surprised to not see Tallahssee on the list.

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by K Street
The clubs on Landsdowne Street are nothing special, but are usually 18 or 19+ and packed with Wellesley girls who haven't seen a guy in weeks. Picking them up is so easy it's not even fun anymore.

Foggy Goggle in Back Bay is another good underage bar.
Where are these underaged girls at Avalon? Axis?

One club i did like a lot was La Boom, ever been there.

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best place to go in Boston area by far is Waterworks at Marina Bay. That's in Quincy. I gotta actually check and see if it opened this season.

K Street

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jvesti
Where are these underaged girls at Avalon? Axis?

One club i did like a lot was La Boom, ever been there.
Avalon and Axis get the Wellesley girls. Of course, to gain access to them, you have to actually go to one of those clubs on a non-concert night, and that can be dreadful.

And I have been to La Boom, though not for a couple of years. The hockey team had a party there and since I roomed with two of them, I honored the invitation. Details from the night, however, are rather sketchy, as I drank more than my share.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Haha their rating system is crap.

They assume that just because a city has a lot of 18-24 year olds and sells a lot of liquor that it's a good place for dating. :rolleyes:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no way Chicago deserves that low of a rating, unless somehow they separate all the tourists from the regular girls who live there. Even so, I have always had a blast in Chicago and meeting girls seemed easier there than alot of other places since there is so much to do.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woo Hoo!!! Number 3!!! YEAH BABY!!!! What? Huh? Really? ??? Minneapolis is number three of the worse cities you say.... Hmmmm...

YEAH BABY!!! IN YOUR FACE!!!! NUMBER THREE!!! CAN I GET A WHOOP WHOOP????!!!!!! :p

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by princelydeeds
Speaking as a young professional, who makes decent money, I moved back to Pittsburgh last summer and I agree with its very low ranking. Pittsburgh sucks for dating. I lived in Tallahassee prior to moving here. As small as Tallahassee is its a much easier town for dating quality women and hooking up ther is simplicity itself. With over 50,000 students I'm surprised to not see Tallahssee on the list.
in the 'burgh, I think it depends on whether you're looking for an LTR or not. I know very few single professionals (lawyers, specifically) as they all seem to latch onto someone in college, professional school or otherwise. Plus, no one moves here unless they're originally from here or married to someone who is.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
BOOOOO! HISSSS!!!!!!!

I really fukking HATE posts like these. They do nothing except give AFCs excuses for being losers. "Oh it's not my fault! I live in Kentucky City!"

:rolleyes:

Gimme a break. I have traveled all over the states and there is pvssy everywhere, ripe for the picking! A true DJ can thrive in any environment.

But go ahead, keep on making excuses to chump out, you little dweebs. Less competition for us real men!