MatureDJ
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2006
- Messages
- 12,680
- Reaction score
- 5,124
Here's Aaron Clarey discussing it:
It's OVER for SexuallyInactiveCels.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I can believe this simply because this statistic is true of most things in life. The top 5% of the population has more wealth than the bottom 50%. The top 5% of athletes wins more competitions than the bottom 50%. The top 5% of air travelers flies more air miles than the bottom 50%. Etc, etc. So why wouldn’t the top 5% have more “vaginal acts” than the bottom 50%? Heck, I’m willing to bet that the top 5% of guys on SS has more sex than the bottom 50%. In fact, it may even be more lopsided than that.In one study, it was reported that the 5% of the population with the highest number of vaginal sex acts accounted for more vaginal sex acts than the bottom 50% of the population with the lowest number of acts.
It's called averagesWatched the video, I'm no chad, not even chadlite. The numbers he's espousing are grossly incorrect. They're waaaay too low. If he was right I'd be a demigod.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
seems way offIt's called averages
I don't think it is. Most men settle into relationships and they aren't having affairs in those. Relationships slow down total partner counts. A 1-5 year exclusive relationships slows down new notches.seems way off