“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

study........date?

^_^

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Age
42
*hopes this is the right forum for this.

Hmmm, after breaking up in a ltr (or so I'd consider 2 years) with the lady I live with, I finally (one month later) got the courage to ask a girl out :).

Now I was in a minor relationship in high school, then the day I went to college I started this ltr with this lady. About a month ago we broke up, still having trouble getting over her but I think after asking this chick to hang out everything is dandy in my world again. God damn this chick is bangin'.

Quick story on what happened then the question.

So I'm sitting there in my lab class, empty seat next to me. This 8.5/9 comes and sits next to me (i'd rate her higher, as I think she is just something else, but 10s dont exist to me :p). I introduce myself as does she and we are atlking for the next two hours. Everything is fine and dandy and I ask her to study for a big test in the coming days (the day before is what I said). She says yes, she'd like to and to give her a call or send her a text message. We work for about another hour, barely doing the lab and just talking about her and having fun (joking...how much fun can you have in lab.) then she says she has to go (appointment) so I get her number, finish up the lab then leave.

Now I know I"m jumping the gun, but wtf is the point of screwing something up with a chick that is just hot as hell. So far, everything I see i love (been eying her for about a month). She is smart (double major), attractive, funny, etc.....

Now in a couple days when I have to call her, I feel a text message is weak. Although I'd love to take that route so she has to call me, I think I'm gonna end up calling her. I want to avoid the library as I only see her once a week during lab (I'd look like a stallker if I sat next to her in class...but when girls do it to us it's great). is there anything I can do to avoid the library and go somewhere else....such as her place or my place? Any good lines y'all have :)

Problem is, I cant just blatently ask her out on the weekend. I work as a bartender from 5pm-4am Thursday, Friday, and Saturay ;;. So I'm kinda stuck on what to do if I did want to ask her out again.

BTW, if y'all use acronyms or something like AFC, please explain wtf they mean. I've only been on this board for a bit (done my research and searching) but I cant find out what a lot of acros mean.

Any help y'all can give me would be great. Dont flame me for being dumb, a nice guy, or anything please :). Constructive criticism is appreciated. BTW, I dont like to use girls for sex or anything, I prefer LTR and seek them.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

^_^

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Age
42
btw...i'm 20 (21 in 2 weeks)...dont smoke, drink, or have too much of a social life with school/work. I need to pay for school somehow
 

^_^

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Okay, after going through about 36 pages (wahat I got with a study search) the best answer I came up with was this.

If I call her at 1...ask to hang out/start studying at 3pm. Then when dinner time comes around ask her if she'd like to go out to get something to eat. if all goes well I ask for another chance to see her on sunday (keep in mind we'd be getting together on weds). Since I work R/F/S ;;. Or possibly a day date?

I dont know a lot about this girl other than I'd love to go out with her more than studying. When I asked her she seemed very interested in hanging out with me (no hesitation or anything) and pretty warm.

Overthinking it arent I? just wondering if that might be a good plan.

Last post by me if there are no replies. if all goes well on weds I just may update :D
 

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
Its quite easy. Tell her you hate studying at the library, and you'd like to go somewhere more comfortable. Seeing that she's in college, I wouldnt push it to go out for dinner or whatnot. College chix just like to hang out, drink, party, and bang. Study w/ her, hang out in her room, then sooner or later bang her. There's really no need to have to go out on a formal date. If you make moves on her while in her room studying, you'll be fine.
 

^_^

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Problem is with the smart/nice girls (not making a generalization here) it isnt as easy as that.

I've had my way with ladies up here before I started my LTR.started that in fall when college officially started but had a whole summer to sleep around and do what I wanted.

One thing I found is the smart good girls are harder to just make the moves on compared to dumber (for lack of a better word) girls. I find myself not attracted to girls that just want to bang, drhink, and party (oh god...here come the flames) because that is too easy. Not really concerned with getting laid.

Dunno, maybe I'm making this too hard. I have to call her tommorow and I just found out the exam was cancelled till Tuesday. I'm gonna see if she still wants to hang out and study still and take it from there. I still want to try to do the dinner after studying method and see how that works. I dont meet to many ladies that I'm even half intereted in dating, and here I think I have a chance with a absolutely gorgeous girl.

Thanks for the response...I wanted someone else's input and am happy someone did
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
I know what you're getting at, and I completely agree with you. I like relationships more than I enjoy banging every girl out there. But if you're going to approach this as an LTR, then I wouldnt recommend moving so damn fast.

If your plans of dinner entails the college dining hall, then i agree with your choice. Going out to eat locally is not a good idea. Study with her and get to know her better first. But make sure you build good rapport, kino, tease her, and be funny. I'm sure you know all of this, but the point is, building up to an LTR takes time. Be patient with it.

I'm in college myself, and I find that the study method works out well for me the few times I've used it. Use it as a tool to get to know her, then see where it takes you.

just my 2 cents
 

^_^

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Great thank you.

Neither of us live on campus, nor will we pay those outrageous prices for that crap :p if we end up at the library.

I'll avoid the local eating thing. I guess we'll see what happens when the situation warrants it. I'm still going to shoot for going over before dinner, just in case things do go well and she's into me. Since the exam was pushed back till Tuesday I think I have a little buffer zone so it's not crammed for studying and more for getting to know her. Hopefully that is good and she thinks the same way about it. ;) To bad I only see her once a week though, she's a lazy bum and doesnt go to classes unless she has too.

I'm going to shoot for going to her place....suggesting it somehow. I'd hate to bring her to my place, since my ex-girlfriend lives here and all. She started crying today when I told her I was studying with someone tommorow ;;. oh well, she'll deal with it :), just dont want to piss her off too quickly now.

Thanks again, if all goes well (or if it doesnt) I'll update this thread.

*edit: BTW, thats crazy you have the same birthday/year as me ;;. What is it now, 2 1/2 weeks :D
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
you such a noob afc, you need to get into NLP and sarge her mystery style. hes ASD is up all the way if you just shoot! Did she give any IOIs?
 

^_^

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Am I a newbie? yes, because I've oonly been in LTR relationships.

I dont understand your acros though. Explain them please? I've searched but cant find anything.
 

Mr. Mystery II

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
He was just messing around with you. The acronymns were a joke, don't worry about it.

I had the same situation with a chick a while back when I was clueless with women and when I was taking a few classes at the local community college, damn near exact situation, I had said hi a few times passing by her in the hallway a few times and one day she sat next to me, we flirted, I got her number. She asked me to study with her at her place, I said hell yeah, got there she ordered some pizza, after studying we watched TV for awhile and I left so I didn't overstay my welcome.

I fvcked up because I didn't make a move. I she was probably the hottest thing I've come across and I screwed it up because I didn't strike while the iron was hot. Granted she was kinda slutty looking, highlighted hair, fake tits, and nice tan, but nice girl or slut, you gotta make a move or you'll be labelled a chump.

Start it out as a study date, then tell her your tired of studying and ask if she wants to watch a movie you've got out in your car that your "about to" return to blockbuster and order some food.

Mr. Mystery
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

^_^

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Originally posted by Mr. Mystery II
He was just messing around with you. The acronymns were a joke, don't worry about it.

I had the same situation with a chick a while back when I was clueless with women and when I was taking a few classes at the local community college, damn near exact situation, I had said hi a few times passing by her in the hallway a few times and one day she sat next to me, we flirted, I got her number. She asked me to study with her at her place, I said hell yeah, got there she ordered some pizza, after studying we watched TV for awhile and I left so I didn't overstay my welcome.

I fvcked up because I didn't make a move. I she was probably the hottest thing I've come across and I screwed it up because I didn't strike while the iron was hot. Granted she was kinda slutty looking, highlighted hair, fake tits, and nice tan, but nice girl or slut, you gotta make a move or you'll be labelled a chump.

Start it out as a study date, then tell her your tired of studying and ask if she wants to watch a movie you've got out in your car that your "about to" return to blockbuster and order some food.

Mr. Mystery
I figured he was messing with me ><

That's actually a good idea. Tommorow I find out where we're gonna go, I'm going to push for either of our places, or to study outside. I just may try that movie idea :)

Only thing I'm worried about is the whole boyfriend thing, if she doesnt have one I'm sure I can work a little magic :p.

Thanks y'all, i'll update afterwards for anyone who is curious.
 

^_^

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Age
42
speaking of that...what is the best way to find out about a boyfriend? I could just outright ask her during the time, at least she'd knowI'd be interested....but there has to be a better way.

I was thinking of some indirect lines like, "Doesn't your boyfriend help you with that?" and see what she says.
 

^_^

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Called, she said she had an appointment. She called me a little after it was done and cancelled. Said she had a migraine.

Reschudeled till friday ;;....damn, I think I thought too much of a little thing.
 

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
sorry to here that. She sounds like a flake to me. Ya never know though, there's still hope.
 

^_^

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Age
42
never know. i'm gonna hope for the best.

She could have given me a wrong number in the first place...she could have not called me back...she could have not offered to get together again on friday.

So I'm thinking there is still hope, whether or not she had a headache I dunno. Guess we will find out.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

^_^

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Little update for those interested.

Got together on Friday, had a great time I think. Lots of fun, everything was going well.

Since it wasnt a date I felt it was appropriate to ask her about her plans for Sunday night, she said she was busy at 6, and didnt know when she'd get done. i told her it was too bad because I was going to take her out at that time. She asked if we could go out earlier in the day. I told her sure, and to call me. She also if we could get together on monday to study.

I also told her to stop by my work that night since she would be within walking distance of it (literally, like a 2 minute walk from the movies since I work in the mall). I said if I didnt see her that night, to give me a call today to get together.

So friday night came/went, she didnt stop by. Sure, would've been great if she did but oh well. i cant expect her to do anything, we're not exactly dating yet.

So today, sunday is here. It's almost six and she still hasnt called me. I'm a little bumed out, I called her about 2pm to see if we were still going out today, left a message since no response and havent gotten a call back.

I see her again tommorow, but if she doesnt call after her thing tonight I dont think I'll know how to act towards her tommorow, guess I"ll figure it out :( .

Just a update for those who might have been curious. Everything was going so well and i was so happy, but looks like she might have flaked.

cheers
 

^_^

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Oh yeah, body language she gave on friday.

lots of eye contact, she'd be flipping pages nervously and such when she was talking to me. Looking away shy and all. Lots of smiling between us.


She also invited me out with her friends friday night to see a movie. i had to work so I declined (I think I would have declined anyways just not to seem desperate).

anyways, that is my story so far. I dont like the way it seems to be going now though.
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Jesus - and you didn't kiss her?
 

^_^

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Originally posted by jakethasnake
Jesus - and you didn't kiss her?
huh?

I must be missing the invitation somewhere. There was no opportunity to kiss her, nor did either of us try for one. It wasnt a date or anything, but rather a way to set up one (that looks like it isnt happening)
 

^_^

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Age
42
she walked into class today, loooked at me. Didnt say a word and walked ahead. Left about 10 minutes later, I noticed her as I left and she didnt look at me. I left shortly after and sit here :p

Says it all right there.

Rejected. No reason and not even the courtesy to say hello.

**** her. her loss, not mine

I'm gonna get a gym membership today and try to see how that works out. Seems to be a good place to meet ladies.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top