"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

stuck on herrr

hb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2000
Messages
768
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Its been this way for 3 fvcken years on and off and in the end im always the persistent one always persisting. tryin to get with her. I know shes feenin the same way i am, but her game is workin better, she got more control over herself, i have to change this some how, give me advice pleaseeeee
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Hubris

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Canada, Near TO
How can you have 500 posts and not be able to fix this yourself?

Go out, find the hottest girl you can, and make out with her. We'll call her girl number 2.

If girl number one comes back, that just broadens your options.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
In your desperation, you sound and probably look pvssy-whipped! Get over it!!
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
If it's been 3 years, I'm hoping you've at least banged her. If you have, keep her around for the sex while you find another woman.

If not, man, it's time to take the "L". Admit defeat and move on. Learn from your mistakes.

You gotta let go. If it's been 3 years and you haven't hooked up with her, it doesn't matter how much she wants/wanted it, it's not happening. Don't know whose fault it is...don't care. Just learn from it and move on.
 

kinjo

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Originally posted by Hubris
How can you have 500 posts and not be able to fix this yourself?
I have the same thought myself.

If you want advice, you just need a little research skill and put it to use in this site. It's already there. Dig it out.

You asked for help, and the Sedona Method has been working for me and it MAY work for you to control any of your unwanted emotions on the spot. AFC is a guy who can't/forgot how to control his eagerness (emotional). The method has been validated and proven effective by a Harvard Medical School study.

Here's a link where you can buy it $140 cheaper. Buy the full course audio CD, it's a lot better investment. Here it is: The Sedona Method

I still have lots and lots of issues I have to deal with, but daily I'm moving forward to be a master of my own thoughts, which governs all of my emotions. I think with this effective program (a very foolishly simple program I would say) and self discipline, can help me to achieve just that.

I'm actually setting a goal to myself to become an emotional chameleon person, no one can make you/persuade you to be angry, sad, jealous or whatever. . You're the master of your own emotions right? You felt those unwanted emotions because you, by habits, exaggerated it. Make sense?

Relearn to let it go, and you'll have more of what you lack. Read the (real) bible on Talents for example. The rich is getting richer, the poor will become poorer, the people on the middle will more or less not going anywhere.

Hope this help. Good luck.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
Some guys can be on this site for years, give excellent objective advice to others, and still completely fvck up their own lives due to being emotionally involved in a situation.

Yes, HB, (?) you are too close to your situation.. let go of her! You cannot see it but we all can.

STOP and move on!

Dietzcoi
 
Top