Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

stuck in the middle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well, i haven't posted in eons it seems, but have a bit of situation....albeit a good one.

in the past ~2 weeks i've meet and gone out with 2 women (technically 3, but the third one didn't work out). one girl is 4 years younger, the other 4 years older. i've been out with both roughly twice, and with both girls, kiss closed the first date and fooled around on the 2nd (technically no sex).

i am sort of torn. neither of them is HB material, but they are both in the strong 7-8 range, which I don't mind at all after dating so many super-hot-babe psychos.

the younger girl and i don't have too much in common but get along quite well, she seems very down to earth, if not a little boring. she is in great shape and quite a *nice specimen* physically, so i am thinking that it's probably my pen1s talking to me by wanting to date her more. we've just 'hung out' so far (drinks, bowling etc.) so realistically, i don't see it going anywhere beyond the physical, and just writing about it is making me want to go chew on her young skin for a while! :woo:

the older girl is a bit of a space cadet, although i think i get along with her a good deal more than the young one. she's down to earth as well, but seems a bit more fun to me, has a more 'up' persona...we both seem to have a few common interests (cars, she rides a sport bike and offered to teach me) and she's already cooked for me! it seems like a more natural fit. physically, she's had some surgery done that isn't too attractive (just scars) but she's in decent shape too, has a similar build as the younger girl....

maybe by typing this i am realizing how shallow i can be by boiling it down to the whole physical level. on one hand i have a young, fresh and tasty specimen that probably won't be around too long and on the other, a similar specimen that has a lot more miles on it, but looks like it will be there in the long, fun haul....

have i just answered my own question? or am i just acting like another DJ noob who needs validation? :woo:

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pardon me for interjecting... but why in christ's holy name can you not date BOTH of these girls, and get whatever you can out of EACH of them?

If the young one drops out, you'll still have the older one... and who knows, it could work out exactly the opposite way. I've had quite a few situations where I thought one prospect would outlast another, and sh1t inevitably gets turned on its head. That's why you keep your options open!!! Take each girl as they come, who knows what will unravel. Pick up a couple more if you can, whatever. Then you'll be less likely to give a sh1t about any single one.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well sounds like you are just venting. Nothing has happened yet so too soon to pick IMO if thats what you are thinking.

Moving_Target

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would heed DrZaius's (is that a reference to Planet of the Apes?) advice. It is very sound, you never know what will happen with either of them. Always keep your options open.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is actually a reference to a Simpson's episode which satirizes Planet of the Apes... so you're right.

I hope 86 realizes that this is a problem we would all like to have. The worse thing he can do at this point is pigeon-hole himself with one of these chicks, put all his eggs in one basket, blah blah blah, we've heard all the cliches. There's only one thing to be said here, and it's been said a few times but I will say it again: KEEP YOUR OPTIONS OPEN!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sup drZaius, good to see you're still haunting the boards here.

thanks for the other replies...i think deep down i am a 1-girl-at-a-time kind of guy, which may not sound too macho to some of the guys on here, but i think you know what i mean. with my work schedule it's almost impossible :D

so last night i met the older girl for dinner, she was wearing an arm brace because she hit her wrist against a wall in a fit of frustration :rolleyes: ...and it wasn't feeling any better plus it was getting worse, so i convinced her to go with me to the emergency room to get an x-ray etc. (i do not fcuk around when it comes to that sort of sh1t, no matter who i am with).

hospital emergency rooms are the happiest places on earth! :down: after hanging out there til 3am they let us go without any broken bones (lucky for her) and impending nightmares of the f'd up wackos we had to sit next to in the waiting room. so i think i def. scored a few points last night.

as far as the young girl goes, she asked me yesterday if i wanted to hang out this friday, but i told her i had to work (and i probably will) and basically gave her an ambigous but positive reponse about hanging out in the future, just to keep her on the back burner per se ;) -- i've told both these girls about my extreme workload from the start, so they know my free time is pretty rare and valuable.

after hanging out with the older girl for a while, she as a few slightly annoying traits (rampant giggling), but i will see where it actually goes...as far as the young one, she's politely been put on hold, so there's my ace in the hole...i think it's a fairly decent situation at the moment.

feedback welcome as always..