Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stuck in a pickle..

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, idk how many of you guys have been following my last few threads, but I'm kinda in a situation. Found out my ex (baby mama) was sleeping with other dudes after we broke up/on a "break". Of course, I didn't find out until I got the clap and called her out on it. She admitted to being sexual with other men, and... here I am. It literally feels like my pee hole is on fire every time I piss, and I can't see a doctor until tomorrow.

My birthday is in 2 days.. I got another chick who wants to hang out with me bad.... I've already ****ed her, we have a long history together of just being friends who ****ed. She wanted to come down on my birthday (she lives out of town) but obviously I can't **** a girl while having the clap... and I know that's what she is expecting. She was sending me naughty pictures earlier of her ass in a thong and I was getting so hard, but in so much pain at the same time.. luckily I had some old **** pics saved and I was able to send her and we exchanged some stuff but then she wants to come down this weekend and see me for my birthday.

Obviously, I can't **** her right now until this STI clear ups, but I do want to see this chick. I'm trying to keep the whole clap thing underwraps, and I don't want anyone knowing. I'd rather go to a doctor, get fixed, and be done with it.. no one has to know... but ditching her on my bday is extremely unlike me. She will know something is up. I can hang out with her, get super hammered, and try to like pass out before hand.. but that seems like a terrible idea honestly. I could be straight up with her, or make up a white lie about why I can't have sex, and maybe eat her out and fool around instead... or I can completely blow her off.

Mind you, this is a girl I used to **** all the time.. we were FWB and she was cool as ****. Always down, and there when I needed her. We had a mutual agreement where it was just sex and nothing more, and she was down with that. She moved away for a long time, a couple years.. then finally moved back to the city besides mine, so she is kinda chick I want to have around for those "rainy days" or "dry spells". I really wish I didn't have this "problem" and I could just **** her, and then she would be back in my rotation and I could **** her any time I want.

Idk how to handle it.

It's my birthday. She's expecting "birthday sex". I can't blow her off... but I can't **** her either. If I hang out and don't give her the ****, she's going to think something is wrong, and probably will be less inclined to hang out with me again. She already has a 2 hour drive, and she's willing to do it for ME, but if I don't give her the **** she's going to think I'm not interested and it's game over.

I don't know what to do. I know I can sit this out.. wait to be healed, and there are other chicks in the sea, but me and this girl have a long history together. It's not just sex, we're friends. She's been a wing"woman" with me in the past, and she just "gets it". It would suck to lose her, because she is the kinda chick I could go to a bar with, use as social proof, try to hook up with a girl and if it doesn't work out, she would be there waiting for me. This is a super small percentage of most women... no woman I've met has been this cool.

Wtf do I do? I've debated telling her my little "situation", but idk how she would react. I'm sure she would understand, but I think that would be a huge turn off for most women. Hell, the fact that my baby mama even gave me the clap I feel disgusted. I can't even look at her the same, and I wouldn't touch that again with somebody else's ****.

What's a DJ to do?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, idk how many of you guys have been following my last few threads, but I'm kinda in a situation. Found out my ex (baby mama) was sleeping with other dudes after we broke up/on a "break". Of course, I didn't find out until I got the clap and called her out on it. She admitted to being sexual with other men, and... here I am. It literally feels like my pee hole is on fire every time I piss, and I can't see a doctor until tomorrow.

My birthday is in 2 days.. I got another chick who wants to hang out with me bad.... I've already ****ed her, we have a long history together of just being friends who ****ed. She wanted to come down on my birthday (she lives out of town) but obviously I can't **** a girl while having the clap... and I know that's what she is expecting. She was sending me naughty pictures earlier of her ass in a thong and I was getting so hard, but in so much pain at the same time.. luckily I had some old **** pics saved and I was able to send her and we exchanged some stuff but then she wants to come down this weekend and see me for my birthday.

Obviously, I can't **** her right now until this STI clear ups, but I do want to see this chick. I'm trying to keep the whole clap thing underwraps, and I don't want anyone knowing. I'd rather go to a doctor, get fixed, and be done with it.. no one has to know... but ditching her on my bday is extremely unlike me. She will know something is up. I can hang out with her, get super hammered, and try to like pass out before hand.. but that seems like a terrible idea honestly. I could be straight up with her, or make up a white lie about why I can't have sex, and maybe eat her out and fool around instead... or I can completely blow her off.

Mind you, this is a girl I used to **** all the time.. we were FWB and she was cool as ****. Always down, and there when I needed her. We had a mutual agreement where it was just sex and nothing more, and she was down with that. She moved away for a long time, a couple years.. then finally moved back to the city besides mine, so she is kinda chick I want to have around for those "rainy days" or "dry spells". I really wish I didn't have this "problem" and I could just **** her, and then she would be back in my rotation and I could **** her any time I want.

Idk how to handle it.

It's my birthday. She's expecting "birthday sex". I can't blow her off... but I can't **** her either. If I hang out and don't give her the ****, she's going to think something is wrong, and probably will be less inclined to hang out with me again. She already has a 2 hour drive, and she's willing to do it for ME, but if I don't give her the **** she's going to think I'm not interested and it's game over.

I don't know what to do. I know I can sit this out.. wait to be healed, and there are other chicks in the sea, but me and this girl have a long history together. It's not just sex, we're friends. She's been a wing"woman" with me in the past, and she just "gets it". It would suck to lose her, because she is the kinda chick I could go to a bar with, use as social proof, try to hook up with a girl and if it doesn't work out, she would be there waiting for me. This is a super small percentage of most women... no woman I've met has been this cool.

Wtf do I do? I've debated telling her my little "situation", but idk how she would react. I'm sure she would understand, but I think that would be a huge turn off for most women. Hell, the fact that my baby mama even gave me the clap I feel disgusted. I can't even look at her the same, and I wouldn't touch that again with somebody else's ****.

What's a DJ to do?
Tell her you "hurt your d1ck" but you'll eat her and/or manual play or toys until your healed. I wouldn't say you got the clap.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you "hurt your d1ck" but you'll eat her and/or manual play or toys until your healed. I wouldn't say you got the clap.
Like a biking accident or what? Lmao. I am leaning more to this idea.. having some excuse to not have sex, but willing to "fool around" but I'm having a hard time trying to come up with something plausible/realistic. This does seem like the best bet though.. by fooling around, it still shows interest and sexuality, even though I'm not doing it with my penis.

HW1984

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any excuse you make she is going to see right through and that will be the end of that FWB. This isn't some girl you just f* every now and then. You have a mutual respect for each other. I would just tell her. Based on what you've said about her she'll understand. Sh*t happens.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like a biking accident or what? Lmao. I am leaning more to this idea.. having some excuse to not have sex, but willing to "fool around" but I'm having a hard time trying to come up with something plausible/realistic. This does seem like the best bet though.. by fooling around, it still shows interest and sexuality, even though I'm not doing it with my penis.
Well she is your "friend" so you wanna let her have a good time. Maybe you where ironing your clothes naked and burned your c0ck. That way you can be embarrassed to show it...

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wouldnt the most obvious idea be to just wear a condom ?

the cure for clap is only 4 tablets but the doctor will tell you no sex for at least week after taking them to make sure the infections gone .....

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wouldnt the most obvious idea be to just wear a condom ?

the cure for clap is only 4 tablets but the doctor will tell you no sex for at least week after taking them to make sure the infections gone .....
Do the math my dude.. I can't get to the doctor until tomorrow... that leaves 3-4 days... there's no way I'll be 100% by then.

I wouldn't want to give anyone the clap knowingly, and I don't think just wearing a rubber makes it safe ok.. I would be pissed if someone jeopordized my health that way, but I guess I already kinda got ****ed didn't I? In any case.. my **** hurts. When peeing, masturbating, or having a hard boner.... condom or not, it's going to be painful and unenjoyable for me. I'm hoping before the weekend things clear up enough to where I can have a boner that doesn't hurt.

****in aye man. Anytime I think about this **** it just gets me pissed. That stupid ***** has already ruined my life in so many ways, and now I have the chance at a "clear my head and move on" ****, and she literally took that away too. ****. God damn.