Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Strut Your Stuff

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your personality is your ultimate tool. It’s what people judge you by after they’ve met you, after they get past the initial impression they have of you based on your looks. And you know what? It’s is the one thing that can get you ahead in the world, as a man, more so than anything else. Anything else!!! As a man we are here to conquer and control our destiny. Whatever you make of it will come true. Your thinking dictates your actions, and your actions are what people judge you by. Strike the world with a fiery passion and people will notice.

And that means you have to be boisterous and energetic about life. And you want to know something else? You’re going to upset some people. (These people don’t understand your mindset, and so you must press on anyway). It’s your opportunity to make your mark in this world. You may not think you ever had a chance at making a difference, but you do. It’s all up to whether or not you want to. Life is a big decision that comes at you in different forms. You must look it dead in the eye and know you have what it takes. That’s what separates the men from the boys.

Your personality is the one thing that you have complete control over. You can control your appearance to a degree (image is more like it), but what makes the biggest impact on this world is a man who stays true to his beliefs and makes the most of his virtues.

Don’t be afraid to be a little over the top once in a while. It’s not arrogance, but more like a deserved confidence. Don’t let others hold you back. Don’t live in their world, with their small-scale ideals. Live in the reality that anything is possible. You’ve read the stories. People are out there making it in this world, and making it big. I want this to be everyone on this message board. We all have it in us, we just have to let it out. Letting it out is the hardest part. Once it’s out, you won’t want to contain it ever again. It’s that powerful feeling. Use it. Feed off of it. Use it to your advantage.

Let people see you. Let people notice you. The average Joe goes through life just to get by. Don’t just get by. Get going. Be outgoing, extroverted, gregarious, social, affable, and friendly; be the person that everyone talks about, that everyone is jealous of, because you are everything they wish they could be. That’s the honest truth. People despise those that are better off than they are. They think those that get ahead are just “lucky.” When you routinely put yourself in positions to prosper you are bound to strike it big. Be that person. Live in your ultimate vision.

thecraftylefty

Last edited:

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Five stars for this tip,.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I BELIEVE!!!!!!

diceman

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right!

Living a life with ideals & actions that disagree with what popular society dictates is the more risky path to take, but most fulfilling.

It's happened on several occassions that people have looked down on things i've done, & rideculed me for it. But, in the long term it has benifited my life in many ways as people have grown to respect my virtues & are jelious that they don't have the same level of courage & imagination to follow their own paths rather than the set path society & the media tell us to follow.

I am the one people remember. I am the one who has made an impact on peoples lives. I am the one who's life is filled with excitment & adventure.

I know i sound arrogent, but it's true that expressing yourself in your true light may bring some hardships from a narrow minded media conditioned society, but the rewards you will reap & the experiences you encounter will surpass anything that most people will ever witness.

As Sinartra said "i did it my way".

& thats the only way worth doing it.

Mr. Mystery II

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lefty,

I was just about to write a post of the exact same theme as this. I was gonna call it "Be uninhibitted", and you have saved me the time, and done a better job of it than I would have.

Great post!

5 stars.

Mr. Mystery

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
best tip in a while :up:

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes strong character and personality goes far, but without the look it wont take you THAT far. IMO to have that kind of power you'd need to be the guy who doesnt take cr*p of anyone. Lets face it if you look like a geek people will instantly put their status alot higher than you.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
repeat post...

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thecraftylefty
We all have it in us, we just have to let it out. Letting it out is the hardest part. Once it’s out, you won’t want to contain it ever again. It’s that powerful feeling. Use it. Feed off of it. Use it to your advantage.
I've felt it. It's terrifying, like getting caught up in an avalanche; you see yourself losing all control, getting tossed this way and that, and eventually ceasing to exist.

But it's not your body that will die, but your ego, that pvssy little control freak dork who has you by the balls. He tells you in his nasaly eunuch voice that you'll become a monster ... everything you've ever hated. But it's not true; you'll only become everything you're secretly envious of :D

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, i went through this a few days ago. Something clicked, i started making EVERY moment one to remember, basically i did what i wanted. I was at the train station, i felt like jumping on chairs so i did, i walked up and down the train station because i wanted to. Normally i wouldn't for fear of being embarrased, but who am i to give a **** what people think, its not asif they would care if i died in an accident tommoro. :cool:
BTW you should have seen everyone look at me like i was on something ahah, funny sh!t. I was just thinking, poor people don't have anything better to do than look at me while they live their boring lives :cool: LIVE LIFE GUYS !!! CREATE MEMORIES OF FUN AND ENJOYMENT!

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post, something about your style of writing is motivating.

I really don't think an enthusiasm for life is promoted enough on this board, it really helps alot in ALL areas of life. You can EASILY tell the difference between the enthusiastic and the non-enthusiastic and their results and well-being is testemant to the fact that enthusiasm is a large part of success.

azn_alex

Don Juan
Reaction score
i havent been replying to posts lately but this post definitely deserved one. good **** man, this motivated me

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originallly posted by Sammo
I really don't think an enthusiasm for life is promoted enough on this board, it really helps alot in ALL areas of life.
Amen. You can bet your ass this is what separates the winners from the losers.

Originally posted by jiza101
LIVE LIFE GUYS !!! CREATE MEMORIES OF FUN AND ENJOYMENT!
Again, this is what it's all about. If you don't enjoy this lifestyle then get out right now, cause it's only going to get harder and tougher before it gets better.

To Visceral,

You're right, it's an exciting thing to be a part of. Once you realize that the things you really want are within your grasp, it's just a matter of reaching out and taking hold of them and keeping them on the right track. It's not much work once you really, really adhere to the plan in your head.

Mr. Mystery II,

You have a way with words. But you already knew that.

All in all though, stay true to yourself. Don't let outsiders influence what's inside of you.

thecraftylefty