Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Struggling To Get Over My Break Up!

Luni

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't think @Gamisch is fake, nor have i seen any other fake participants on this forum yet. quite refreshing

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am free tonight as I sent a chick home after smashing her about an hour ago. Therefore I can reply back quickly and expose you for the joker you are.

Usually you will notice that I don't do epic monologues like you type out, as I have a life other than SS.

So you got lucky tonight to get a reply back in good time.
Ah you're defending yourself because you are aware you display the exact same behavior as what you accude me off? Playing a response game? I see your just ffing with me lol. Its oke.

How did you meet her? Sugar daddy arrangements. Com? Haha.

Seriously, put me on ignore dude, make your life easier. My opinion about that situation won't change. It is what it is.

And if I am anything NOT its a joker. I'm a straight shooter and I wont sugarcoat SHYTE. Now stfu and calm down oke.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't think @Gamisch is fake, nor have i seen any other fake participants on this forum yet. quite refreshing
Its oke, I've been kinda hard on him tbh. Both from a brotherly pov ,but ALSO because i expect the same harshness from HIM when its me making stupid mistakes.

Eventually we will all grow, honesty is the first big step towards personal growth.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yes I did make maybe post 10 posts on here for some advice. This is why SS exists so we can get advice off others who can apply logic and are not emotionally Invested.

The advice I received was good, and gave me the strength to dump a low quality chick and move the fuk on. Mission accomplished.

I stepped out before things got real bad.

This why you must muster the courage to step out of a toxic relationship, before it gets really bad, like it did for you @Gamisch

You stuck around for too long. We learn the hard way right brother

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yes I did make maybe post 10 posts on here for some advice. This is why SS exists so we can get advice off others who can apply logic and are not emotionally Invested.

The advice I received was good, and gave me the strength to dump a low quality chick and move the fuk on. Mission accomplished.

I stepped out before things got real bad.

This why you must muster the courage to step out of a toxic relationship, before it gets really bad, like it did for you @Gamisch

You stuck around for too long. We learn the hard way right brother
Yup. My hb8,5 ex keeps offering to suck me dry every few weeks and as I tend to follow my D I keep letting her in occasionally. Definitely not the way to go I'll admit.
Dumped her AGAIN so i feel your pain bro. Reread my post and you can tell that its full of pain. No personal insult, but rather from a " why am I (also )this stupid sometimes?"pov.

Seems like we were BOTH in a toxic relationship with a toxic woman. You say not?????? As crazy as it sounds, eventually we will both grow due to conversations like this. No way around it

I'm out of popcorn by the way.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. My hb8,5 ex keeps offering to suck me dry every few weeks and as I tend to follow my D I keep letting her in occasionally. Definitely not the way to go I'll admit.
Dumped her AGAIN so i feel your pain bro. Reread my post and you can tell that its full of pain. No personal insult, but rather from a " why am I (also )this stupid sometimes?"pov.

Seems like we were BOTH in a toxic relationship with a toxic woman. You say not?????? As crazy as it sounds, eventually we will both grow due to conversations like this. No way around it

If you out of popcorn. You got Shvt loads of time to post epic monologues on SS, I'm sure you got time at hand to pick up some popcorn right haha

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Erm no!

I am NOT in a toxic relationship.

I had the strength and character to kick her azz out permanently.

You my friend are in a toxic relationship, because you keep inviting the toxicity back into your life for the sake of sex.

When you prioritise sex over your self respect, this is what happens. Back and forth, back and forth with a damaged toxic woman.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you out of popcorn. You got Shvt loads of time to post epic monologues on SS, I'm sure you got time at hand to pick up some popcorn right haha
I got all the time in the world my brother!!

Some are epic, others not so much so..but thanks for the compliment. Are you done now?
Erm no!

I am NOT in a toxic relationship.

I had the strength and character to kick her azz out permanently.

You my friend are in a toxic relationship, because you keep inviting the toxicity back into your life for the sake of sex.

When you prioritise sex over your self respect, this is what happens. Back and forth, back and forth with a damaged toxic woman.
Wait a sec, you just posted yesterday that you were together with her for nine months.

" I'm age 47 and spent the last 9 months rearranging the guts of a 24 year old chick".

Sounds familiar? Now i hope you aint THAT dense and you understand that within the last 9 months you posted numerous threads with several issues about russian Lithuanian "women"?

You really wanna play this game? The beef kinda settled down, let keep it peaceful!

The math doesn't add up..you claim you "give them 2 chances", but I geuss you have a plug to Lithuanian/Russian women so there were 3 instead of 1 ...

And yes bro, you're definitely right about the sex vs self respect part. 100 % agree with you on that. If you eliminate the need for sex, all kinds of problems disappear. Like falling in love with women half your age.

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got all the time in the world my brother!!

Some are epic, others not so much so..but thanks for the compliment. Are you done now?

Wait a sec, you just posted yesterday that you were together with her for nine months.

" I'm age 47 and spent the last 9 months rearranging the guts of a 24 year old chick".

Sounds familiar? Now i hope you aint THAT dense and you understand that within the last 9 months you posted numerous threads with several issues about russian Lithuanian "women"?

You really wanna play this game? The beef kinda settled down, let keep it peaceful!

The math doesn't add up..you claim you "give them 2 chances", but I geuss you have a plug to Lithuanian/Russian women so there were 3 instead of 1 ...

And yes bro, you're definitely right about the sex vs self respect part. 100 % agree with you on that. If you eliminate the need for sex, all kinds of problems disappear. Like falling in love with women half your age.

The fact that you look into such miniscule details of a post tells me LOUD and CLEAR that you ain't got nothing going on with your life bruh.

You are literally sat there in your basement putting time lines together, in the HOPE that you can catch someone out, so you can win the argument, tells me that you are lost beyond help.

Seriously man.. I simply do not have the time to peace together fukin timelines of what and when a poster said something. I got other things to do, like lift weights, and look handsome.

The fact that you literally got the investigation hat on, tells me that SS is your life and you lost beyond help.

You want to launch an official investigation on when and and where I said something.

Bruh you are beyond help.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that you look into such miniscule details of a post tells me LOUD and CLEAR that you ain't got nothing going on with your life bruh.

You are literally sat there in your basement putting time lines together, in the HOPE that you can catch someone out, so you can win the argument, tells me that you are lost beyond help.

Seriously man.. I simply do not have the time to peace together fukin timelines of what and when a poster said something. I got other things to do, like lift weights, and look handsome.

The fact that you literally got the investigation hat on, tells me that SS is your life and you lost beyond help.

You want to launch an official investigation on when and and where I said something.

Bruh you are beyond help.
Haha what is that you want woman??

Not hard to find, wasn't rocket science. That post was on recent posted 30 minutes ago.

It aint that hard to somewhat remember that " minuscule detail ". I will post that picture in the other thread and delete it,just to **** you up.

Did you already post one of yourself?

Edit: posted the picture bruh..

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha what is that you want woman??

Not hard to find, wasn't rocket science. That post was on recent posted 30 minutes ago.

It aint that hard to somewhat remember that " minuscule detail ". I will post that picture in the other thread and delete it,just to **** you up.

Did you already post one of yourself?

Edit: posted the picture bruh..
Why you so desperate for my picture bro?

You can see my arms already. They as big as your head lol

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why you so desperate for my picture bro?

You can see my arms already. They as big as your head lol
Because you were challenging me several times in different threads to post a picture. But I bet you " didn't see it" lol after i left it on for 20 minutes.

That's why.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because you were challenging me several times in different threads to post a picture. But I bet you " didn't see it" lol after i left it on for 20 minutes.

That's why.
I didn't see it.. not that it matters.

Doesn't matter how big you are or how handsome you might be.

The fact that you let your ex treat you like dog poo, and you went back time and time again, tells me to take what you say with a pinch of salt.

Especially when you are pointing your finger of authority on others, when you come from a point of complete failure yourself.

I'm sure you have forgiven yourself for your pathetic beta behaviour. Maybe be a little more lenient and understanding to other people on here, who have made some mistakes too.

You ain't no authority on here bruv. Just another dude behind a keyboard acting the big G

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hate to see that you're in the "walking wounded" stage. In the past, I've been there myself and it's no fun.

I get it.
It's like... logically you know you're better off without her, but there's this 'poison' inside us; which disables us from walking away unscathed. At least for me, it was like being in a fog - almost sort of like a twilight zone. After the break up (which I initiated) I suddenly forgot her bad qualities and blamed myself for things. After a while, I regained clarity.

After I healed, I did some reflecting on that previous relationship (this was over twenty years ago - I'm older than most forum members). I wanted to make sure that this sh1t didn't happen again. And it hasn't to that degree. Here's what I came up with.

During my bad relationship, I overlooked a lot of things. She may have made me angry at times, but then I'd get surprised with a nice home cooked meal, clothes ironed etc (she had a key to my place) ... And of course the s3x was good and the good things warped my balanced view.

In retrospect, I invested too much energy and time into someone that didn't deserve it. Had I stood my ground early on and more solidly, I would not have felt so depleted after breaking off with her. The "depletion" part is the important thing. It's as if our 'armor' has been chipped away. And suddenly, we are feeling this vulnerability.

Here's what helped me overcome that hurdle. Any time I had a reminder of her bad qualities. I'd make a note of it. It is very important that you either record this or write it down. Do this each and every time that a realistic negative thought about her enters your mind. And then.. later on at the moment that you find yourself really missing her or thinking on a fond memory, play back your recordings or read back over those notes. Repeat this cycle when necessary. This will really speed up the recovering process. I did this and speak from experience.

From reading some of the previous comments, it looks like some of the members are trying to break your balls on this. Fvck them. We all have weak moments (self included). If these members do not understand that brotherhood is about helping a fellow brother out, then again, fvck them.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Guys love ya both, but seriously get a room!

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on bro, you have been on this site for a while, you should have known better. So many red flags and you chose to ignore. Time to work on yourself. Good luck.