“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Struggles with women

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,624
Reaction score
4,335
Location
uk
Most of my male friends either lack the emotional maturity to connect with women beyond basic physical attraction or are way too needy

I have a LTR atm but previously I would be guilty of placing way way too much expectation on women I barely knew ,

Getting sexual too quickly was also a problem I now realise that women have a very good radar for how much a guy wants / needs sex if she detects that in you she can start playing games because she knows your hooked
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Chow Mein

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2024
Messages
390
Reaction score
273
Most of my male friends either lack the emotional maturity to connect with women beyond basic physical attraction or are way too needy

I have a LTR atm but previously I would be guilty of placing way way too much expectation on women I barely knew ,

Getting sexual too quickly was also a problem I now realise that women have a very good radar for how much a guy wants / needs sex if she detects that in you she can start playing games because she knows your hooked
Agreed.
@Bingo-Player, you see that play and reverse-Uno.
You make intimacy their idea :)
 

Clockwerk50

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2023
Messages
2,262
Reaction score
2,256
Age
41
I wouldn’t say there are many, but the biggest shortcomings I’ve seen are guys being too relationship-focused—thinking they have to act like a boyfriend just to get to the fun stage.

One mistake I was guilty of myself was setting the bar too high. I let a lot of women go because I only wanted the ones everyone else wanted—the social butterflies. I still kick myself for that sometimes, but nowadays I tend to give women what they’re looking for.

Right now, I don’t see many issues in my circle, but I’d say some can become shy or too outcome-dependent. There’s also the fact that some have little sense of style or can be very sloppy.
 
Top