Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Structure of Worlds

nkh78h

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Pook's recommendation of "mirrorofthesoul.com"

Sry, Pook, I very much enjoy reading your posts, but further reading in that mirrorofthesoul-blog puts me off.

This guy is awful. He is only against, against, against - but what does he actually stand for? He is against feminism, he is against women, he is against social gatherings, he is against anything he perceives as "womanly" - but WHAT is he actually for? All I see is just a big gaping hole.

Read this small excerpt off his blog, dated April 1st, 2004:
I finally busted up the all woman management at my former apartment complex. My former apartment complex advertised itself as first class for service and quality. To my dismay it came short, so I brought it to the attention of the all woman management there, and was not satisfied with the response I was receiving from them. Hence, I sent letters to there corporate office and got the usually, "we are really sorry and will do our best to resolve this situation." Well, of course, with me, you take care of something I ask for efficiently and effectively or I unleash a blitzkreig of complaints...and so I did upon this apartment complex. I sent in lawyers, the Better Business Bureau, the local apartment association, and the Housing and Urban Development Agency, and moved myself out of the apartment complex to a better one. Now, even though I was living in my new apartment complex, I continued to battle my old one, and just recently I have received information that the all woman management has collapsed. Yes, victory is sweet. The property manager of my old apartment complex has quit "due to a stress related cause" and her staff broke out fighting one another and the leasing consultant quit "due to a stress related cause". Now, only one woman remains to manage the entire complex. Hey, ladies, if you can't provide quality service as advertised don't expect me to NOT to take you to task.
My alarm bell rang when I read "Blitzkrieg of complaints"... (which he can't even type right).

This pretty much sums him up as a person. In Germany, we have special term for that, called "Schadenfreude" (which describes a person, who derives great joy from others misfortunes which they often help to cause in the first place).

In simpler terms: I (as a man) would describe him simply as an a$$h0le / killjoy, whom I would avoid having around me @ any cost, whether his "heart is in the right place" or not...

Anytime: Lack of a goal creates circular conflict.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both Pook and Mirror ended their blogs a while back.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nkh78h said:
This pretty much sums him up as a person. In Germany, we have special term for that, called "Schadenfreude" (which describes a person, who derives great joy from others misfortunes which they often help to cause in the first place).

In simpler terms: I (as a man) would describe him simply as an a$$h0le / killjoy, whom I would avoid having around me @ any cost, whether his "heart is in the right place" or not...
It sounds to me like he stood his ground towards immoral business practices, and shook up the hive of corporate money-grubbers who treat their customers like dirt. Thats not being an a$$hole in my book. Thats being a man, and standing up to people trying to jerk you around. I dont think he did that to maliciously hurt people, but more to protest inadequecies in a company who were not living up to their promises.

nkh78h

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, how could I forget that being an unlikable, women-hating, legal-action-inflicting bastard totally show's that you are really an alpha's alpha - and cool as well, nowadays...

There are reasonable complaints and then there are people, who pro-actively SEEK the hair in their soup. And if there isn't any, they pinch one from their own scalp to throw it in and ruin someone else's day... very manly, indeed...

To me, that sounds more like an emotional vampire, who doesn't feed on human's blood, but on negative emotions he is causing around him...

And the greatest thing is: In his book (great term!), he is the rightful crusader, the protector of manhood, the avenger of the poor man, who got court order robbed by his wife...

Once you have divided the world in absolute, pure GOOD (= you) and absolute, pure EVIL (= your favourite scapegoat, be it Jews, Blacks, Muslim, Men or Women), everything you do, no matter how wrong it is in the first place, becomes justifiable to the point that it is the total GOOD THING to do. Everything becomes "okay", if it is done by like-minded GOOD PEOPLE and "unacceptable!!" if the absolute same thing is done by the EVIL ONES...

[The forum ate my full reply, so here is just the short one]

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EDIT: I thought you were referring to Pook's personnal blog. I didnt realize that was someone elses blog he was supporting. I have not read that blog, so I cant comment.

Edit again: I am now reading his blogs, and while you are correct, he is an *******, and he is extreme, but I like him anyway. Reminds me of leykis.