Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Struck a goldmine!

nestea16

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay guys here's how it is....

In my school, there's a group of girls 1 year younger than us that are plain ****ing hot!!! and until now, me nor my buddy have spoken to any of them because well we thought they were the snobby stuck up type.

Well one of those girls is on my buddys bus and he recently started talking to her and introduced me to her at school this week. We knew she was going to one of her hot friends house party friday so we went and it turned out to be the best party of my life. I met 3 of her hot friends there, girls i couldnt see myself talking to in a million years.

Saturday night: The girl on my friends bus and one of her friends went to my buddys house with me and we just drank and chilled in the hottub with them all night (great night). No moves were put on because they both have boyfriends from different schools.

Now my question is, tomorrow at school i will have no problem talking to these 2 girls because we know eachother pretty well, but i want to gain access to all of her hot friends which would just be simply amazing..... now how do i go about doing this?

I have a couple ideas but i just want to see how you highschool dj's would handle this situation..

Thanks

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oooh i like this question. and speaking from experience in this area - I don't have a clue. Never actually tried to use a HB to gain access to her friends before, they usually already know me :)

can anyone put forward some suggestions?

Reaction score
1. Isolate
2. You have a boyfriend...I have to respect that, because I think relationships are really important(lmao). I know there's no way you could just STOP....and imagine us going out and doing xxx, laughing and having a great time. But as you do that, doesn't it just seem inevitable that we go? Let me get your number.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by g f l a s h 4 0 0 1
1. Isolate
2. You have a boyfriend...I have to respect that, because I think relationships are really important(lmao). I know there's no way you could just STOP....and imagine us going out and doing xxx, laughing and having a great time. But as you do that, doesn't it just seem inevitable that we go? Let me get your number.
Someones been doing their homework on SS.