Strongly considering banging my professor

CantTouchMyStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to keep this as short as possible - I am convinced I could bang my professor.

Pros:

- Getting an A in the class.
- Stroking my ego
- She's pretty good looking (solid 8)

Cons:

- Drama.
- Drama.
- I am trying to bang another girl in the class.

We are close to midway through the semester, I plan on waiting until there are about 2-3 weeks left before doing it.

How I know I can fvck her - I've gone to her office hours multiple times for help / to hand things in and she is super thirsty. She uses the same color pen to grade my papers (correcting the wrong answers). Every time I go in there she preen's for information and shuts her office door (It's always open). I work at a popular bar in the town she lives close to and she has ''randomly" popped in knowing I work there and tipped me extremely well. Other people in the class have commented on how thirsty she is.

I am currently trying to bang another girl in the class who can clearly tell the professor wants to screw me, making it for a somewhat awkward situation, but plenty of opportunities for ****y/funny statements. Also, the professor clearly sees the other girl flirting with me which makes her hate the poor girl (she grades her much harder than me).

I have no interest in this woman other than it is a fantasy of mine to bang a teacher. And I am not really sure how difficult she could make my life when things go sour and I have a year left of school.

EDIT -- She is 29 (checked her ID @ bar :)) I am 23.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CantTouchMyStyle said:
I am currently trying to bang another girl in the class who can clearly tell the professor wants to screw me, making it for a somewhat awkward situation, but plenty of opportunities for ****y/funny statements. Also, the professor clearly sees the other girl flirting with me which makes her hate the poor girl (she grades her much harder than me).

I have no interest in this woman other than it is a fantasy of mine to bang a teacher. And I am not really sure how difficult she could make my life when things go sour and I have a year left of school.

EDIT -- She is 29 (checked her ID @ bar :)) I am 23.
Do it.

Do it.

Do it.

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Morality question! If you can do it very discreetly, then that would be JAWSOME!!! But, if you get caught, you just ****ed your professors life up by getting her fired... Don't think about yourself all the time. Her cons weigh a lot more than your cons.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Go for it.

But don't TELL ANYONE. It happens all the time, a guy b*ngs his teacher and then BRAGS to his buddies. Word gets around and the poor teacher gets fired.

If you are the least bit tempted to brag, abandon the whole plan. It would suck for her to lose her job over this.

CantTouchMyStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Go for it.

But don't TELL ANYONE. It happens all the time, a guy b*ngs his teacher and then BRAGS to his buddies. Word gets around and the poor teacher gets fired.

If you are the least bit tempted to brag, abandon the whole plan. It would suck for her to lose her job over this.
I don't live on campus, don't hang out on campus/@ bars, have few friends there. So, word getting out would not be a problem.

However, even if it did would she really get canned? What if I fvcked her after the class was out? How in the world could she possibly get fired if I we had a ONS / screwed a few times after the class was over?

Kind of fvcked up that two grown adults can't screw. I understand if she was giving me grades I did not deserve (which she is), but if it happened afterwords?

CantTouchMyStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, in an odd fvcked up twist, I have BANGED her TA, who I grew up with. Years ago though. Just to add another odd twist to this.

And it's kind of fvcked up that other students are already picking up on it. She isn't blunt, but her eyes sparkle when she talks to me. For those who are ignorant to IOIs. A woman that is attracted to you eyes will sparkle and she will tilt her head and literally look like a puppy dog.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
CantTouchMyStyle said:
I don't live on campus, don't hang out on campus/@ bars, have few friends there. So, word getting out would not be a problem.

Everybody will tell you that they won't tell anyone. Then they go and tell someone they THINK won't tell anyone. This is way too juicy a piece of gossip for anybody to keep quiet. Tell no one, and trust no one.

However, even if it did would she really get canned? What if I fvcked her after the class was out? How in the world could she possibly get fired if I we had a ONS / screwed a few times after the class was over?

It depends on the school and their rules. But that's not even the complete point. You have a moral obligation to keep it quiet to protect her reputation. If she risks her reputation to sleep with you, at least have the decency to keep it quiet.

Kind of fvcked up that two grown adults can't screw. I understand if she was giving me grades I did not deserve (which she is), but if it happened afterwords?
I know. I don't make the rules.

If you keep it quiet, you could be b*nging her for quite a while. Or who knows, you might meet one of her gfs that wants to b*ng you too.

Or you could do the professor AND the girl in class (separately) if you are tight lipped about it.

Women love a guy who is good looking, good in bed, and MOST of all, keeps his mouth shut about it.

Don't ruin a good thing or mess with her career or reputation.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CantTouchMyStyle said:
What if I fvcked her after the class was out? How in the world could she possibly get fired if I we had a ONS / screwed a few times after the class was over

It's a conflict of interest, nonetheless. The mere perception of the possibility for impropriety is enough to erode confidence in trust. It's an insiduous suggestion. Even if the banging happened afterwards, it leaves one to wonder if she may have banged other students, during a semester, with the impropriety of undeserved grades. Like you say, she's giving you better grades than you deserve, and you haven't even banged her yet, so it should be easy to understand why universities would be so concerned about opportunities for which conflicts of interest in academic integrity may arise.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
It's a conflict of interest, nonetheless. The mere perception of the possibility for impropriety is enough to erode confidence in trust. It's an insiduous suggestion. Even if the banging happened afterwards, it leaves one to wonder if she may have banged other students, during a semester, with the impropriety of undeserved grades. Like you say, she's giving you better grades than you deserve, and you haven't even banged her yet, so it should be easy to understand why universities would be so concerned about opportunities for which conflicts of interest in academic integrity may arise.
Yeah one big conflict of interest that no university or most no one will admit or even acknowledge is having feminist female professors who grade most females up and most males down. And not just in subjective coursework, but even in non-subjective courses like math and chemistry where the answer is long and complicated and the partial credit is a judgment call.

I would notice that I would get low marks from most female b!tchy instructors and good marks from male instructors. One time I looked in the mailbox of my classmates containing their graded assignments and even transcripts. Females would have the dumbest sh!t graded an "A". And this good looking guy, had really high marks on his transcript who didn't seen like a conscience student but was more of a player type. But society must go after anyone having sex as that's such a big problem! I know this is anecdotal but I believe it's true. Anway end thread derailment.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Man I wish I had your ego.

Why not bang the girl in class and then after the course is done, bang the professor. Don't think its wise to screw the professor while she has your grade in the palm of her hand. Plus it could get out to other students, cause you more problems.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had chance to do something like this, but I passed it up. I think it is all for good. I was even in the bar with the prof with her hand around me. She was doing a graduate student though, herself being 50 years old.

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not morally or legally wrong to bang your professor. In fact, many many many male professors bang their female students, its all totally above board. Its only in High School where teachers can't bang their students... In university, you're all adults: everyone is fair game.

It won't ruin her career if people find out you and her had sex. In fact, people will just shrug their shoulders and say "sh1t happens", if that.

I would do it if I were you. Like Roosh says, never turn down a sure thing for a maybe. There will always be another chance to bang the other girl too, plus, the social cred from banging your professor will cause all other chicks to literally throw themselves at you.

I can't even believe this is a dilemma for you: FVCKING DO IT ALREADY!

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Work on the classmate for now, keep the professor warm and on the back burner. When you are finished with the class and out of her "jurisdiction" you can then try and rail her.

Keep it clean and neat until you get your grade.

sighsigh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure this is an actual professor, and not some random grad student or lecturer leading your course?

Its not morally or legally wrong to bang your professor. In fact, many many many male professors bang their female students, its all totally above board. Its only in High School where teachers can't bang their students... In university, you're all adults: everyone is fair game.
No, lol. You're correct in that she can't be charged for having a relationship/sex with a minor the way highschool teachers can, since the ages involved are older here. But it is almost certainly a university policy that an instructor cannot enter a relationship with a student while they are instructing them. To allow so could cause conflicts of interest and unfair advantage. But they could enter a relationship once she is no longer his instructor.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Like the corrupt judge that I am..:D

I met an administrative assistant in college who caught a flat on her Lexus. I stayed around and fixed it. I wasn't expecting her to get all hugged up on me afterwards, but she did and she seemingly had feelings for me. More than her husband. As evidenced when she knew I was gonna be in the building, she would have skirts and heels on for that milf look! Oh yes, she brought me to the lake and we banged twice!

I kept my mouth shut, especially seeing that she'd dry up when her husband came by, and sometimes an argument would start. Then, with me as a popular student, rumors were going out, but I dispelled them all. Her sorors were spreading these rumors. Must've been the popularity I had. :cool:

Gotta love banging faculty that's not holding your grades. ;) BTW, I was a freshman at age 18. She was a petite 40+, adding milf qualities after I got to know her.