Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Strong Response in this case? Why am I defensive around women?

gsintx

Don Juan
Reaction score
- already have a girlfriend

Good friend and I were out at bars/clubs this weekend. This dude (I can already tell he's a manipulator) somehow derived my friend's name / where he's from without ever introducing himself to him. My friend when we left asked if i ever gave him that info (i did not).

- Said dude was trying to be 'friendly' and then tries to cut me in the bathroom line. The bathrooms were not gender exclusive so there was one big line.

- He then tries to get two girls he was chatting up to cut me in line.

- I physically bumped / blocked him so they wouldnt cut.

- I was in bathroom and think I overheard him and the two girls talking crap.

What would you do? Did I mis-react? In general I think i act a bit defensive/closed-off to women... (that I deem as entitled or stuck up), is this a bad mindset to have?

Thanks in advance.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Good friend and I were out at bars/clubs this weekend. This dude (I can already tell he's a manipulator) somehow derived my friend's name / where he's from without ever introducing himself to him. My friend when we left asked if i ever gave him that info (i did not).

- Said dude was trying to be 'friendly' and then tries to cut me in the bathroom line. The bathrooms were not gender exclusive so there was one big line.

What would you do? Did I mis-react? In general I think i act a bit defensive/closed-off to women... (that I deem as entitled or stuck up), is this a bad mindset to have?

Thanks in advance.
Was he drunk. People sometimes do stuff like that when smashed, don't mean to be rude as such.

It's not being weak to sometimes let stuff like this ride when out, as can cause bigger issues, spoil the night if you create an issue out of these things.

gsintx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was he drunk. People sometimes do stuff like that when smashed, don't mean to be rude as such.

It's not being weak to sometimes let stuff like this ride when out, as can cause bigger issues, spoil the night if you create an issue out of these things.
yeah probably haha. but not like stumbling. and yeah you're right thank you.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those that can't get laid will simply run interference, this is why the bar is usually not a great idea if you are by yourself

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Thanks in advance.
You don't have anything better to do than get in random fights with drunk people?

These are the dumb situations that people end up dying from these days when one of them pulls a gun and shoots you leaving the club.

gsintx

Don Juan
Reaction score
so... you would've let them just cut in front of you?

You don't have anything better to do than get in random fights with drunk people?

These are the dumb situations that people end up dying from these days when one of them pulls a gun and shoots you leaving the club.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thanks in advance.
Maybe he was just a hole in that thing that turds come out of.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I did go to bars, guys like that would randomly try to come be “friendly” with me and my girlfriend at the time. Of course I knew better, she’d get mad that I was being mean but I’d say “dude you don’t have any friends to go sit with? You here by yourself?” If they still didn’t get the hint I’d be like “look man no offense but I’m just trying to hangout with my girl and not really looking to talk to anyone or make friends. Have a good night” if he still wouldn’t leave we’d simply get up and move to another table.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I did go to bars, guys like that would randomly try to come be “friendly” with me and my girlfriend at the time. Of course I knew better, she’d get mad that I was being mean but I’d say “dude you don’t have any friends to go sit with? You here by yourself?” If they still didn’t get the hint I’d be like “look man no offense but I’m just trying to hangout with my girl and not really looking to talk to anyone or make friends. Have a good night” if he still wouldn’t leave we’d simply get up and move to another table.
I have shown up in bars alone when trying to pick up women. I didn't bother talking to couples. I looked for women in small groups or isolated and approached. Women rarely ever show up in a bar alone.

For lone wolf type guys, day game is better because women are usually alone at the grocery store and a few other common day game venues. The grocery store has been my favorite venue over time.

gsintx

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I was your age and drunk in a club probably not. Now I simply don't put myself in those situations.
haha. Just don’t go to bars?I was wondering what you would’ve recommended I do since I thought you were chiding me

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have shown up in bars alone when trying to pick up women. I didn't bother talking to couples. I looked for women in small groups or isolated and approached. Women rarely ever show up in a bar alone.

For lone wolf type guys, day game is better because women are usually alone at the grocery store and a few other common day game venues. The grocery store has been my favorite venue over time.
I’ve used the grocery store many times and had a lot of success.